verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
Recently I had noticed (I don't know if it may be because I use the WT mod) that once in the night I visit a girl, every subsequent time while I click on the bed it says I already visited and does not allow me to interact with any of the girl.? Anyone else facing this issue?

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
I got some problem with season 2, i play in Sandbox only, i've try with the transfert of s1 save and without, in both case, the game autoclick and advance dialog without i do anything and i can't stop it.

Except that problem i'm very pleased with this game s1 was wonderfull, and i can't wait to can play the s2 without the bug i've discribe :giggle: (my fav character are Victoria, Sam and Audrey :))

Reactions: titsonabull

pxt-666

Dec 12, 2018
I am stuck in a loop with the tournament and Haley scene. I found either Samantha in the house and Haley in school and the whole story run again. I played both loops over 3 times, but it's not ending. Anyone help ???

BillyPlums

Nov 17, 2021
I got some problem with season 2, i play in Sandbox only, i've try with the transfert of s1 save and without, in both case, the game autoclick and advance dialog without i do anything and i can't stop it.

Except that problem i'm very pleased with this game s1 was wonderfull, and i can't wait to can play the s2 without the bug i've discribe :giggle: (my fav character are Victoria, Sam and Audrey :))
At the beginning of season 2, there is a LOT of clicking required before control is given back to you. I don't recall the number of clicks required, but it took me over a half hour of clicking (I read everything put on the screen). It may take you less time.

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
yes i've see that with left click that stop the auto advance, but the time to click again many dialog pass and too hard to can come back :/ and i've put the same setting than s1, auto forward to 0 but text speed max but that auto advance in s2 will need a big fix, some bug are not so annoying but something like auto advance without we do anything or put wrong setting we can't enjoy it and be focus in the story :/

Edit: i've found a little way to counter the auto advance, select the text speed 1sec by character, when the first character appear left click the whole sentence appear but the game don't auto advance before the number of character x 1sec

Last edited:

badboyvn

Dec 8, 2021
That's Sam 2nd sex scene. You need to interact with Sam in Friday during the night. Audrey will return to knock the MC, tie him to a chair and force him watch how she bangs Sam in anal doggystyle with her futa dick.
I did as you said, but it doesn't work.
and I don't know since when I haven't seen Audrey ?_?

1672459534018.png

Zalakijin

Aug 12, 2022
well for audrey if i've follow correctly the story that's normal to not see her, to not spoil why i will just say it's becose of the end of her story in the season 1

ThaRealThiccShady

Mar 16, 2020
Noticing a lot of errors on this playthrough-getting an impassable one(Gives me an error screen) after talking with Dakota in the garden-anyone got a fix/etc?

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
This is a game with so much potential but I feel that it's being wasted by having stories scattered in weird, seemingly almost random tangents using unlikely pretexts. The writing is getting weaker, not better, and the story isn't hanging together well. The dialogue is getting cringier and the sex scenes are weaker too (visual quality going down?). Not sure if content is being rushed or change in writing staff (not sure if single writer here or not) but I find myself skipping through cringe-worthy dialogue to try to get to the next scene, only to find myself confronted by some ridiculous pretext to go off on a story tangent. I loved this game initially but honestly I'm just about ready to dump it.

talion777

Apr 5, 2022
Noticing a lot of errors on this playthrough-getting an impassable one(Gives me an error screen) after talking with Dakota in the garden-anyone got a fix/etc?
corrupted download maybe? I had no problem working through Dakota in the garden and then the subsequent visits at the library and to the fairies. Also had no problem with talking to Arthur. 100% completed all content main story and sides up to date.

Of course, now that the battle mage teacher has discovered that the MC's lips have magical healing powers to bring her back from a spell induced swoon I may have wished to have run into a fatal bug earlier in the game. lol

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in the season 2 prologue at the scene with Olivia, but every time I try to do it, it gives me a choice to "pull out or cum inside" and then I'm in a scene with Svetlana, and already at the school. Is Bear gonna fix this? Because this happened to me before, and this time I'm even using a new computer and started from the beginning, but I'm still getting this bug for no reason.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes