Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm in the season 2 prologue at the scene with Olivia, but every time I try to do it, it gives me a choice to "pull out or cum inside" and then I'm in a scene with Svetlana, and already at the school. Is Bear gonna fix this? Because this happened to me before, and this time I'm even using a new computer and started from the beginning, but I'm still getting this bug for no reason.
Yes, use official version of the game and you won't face any bugs

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

92 Likes

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Love when devs forget what site they are on
Have you noticed that all possible downloads except the compressed version are official versions and uploaded by the Dev, who is actually the thread creator?

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Have you noticed that all possible downloads except the compressed version are official versions and uploaded by the Dev, who is actually the thread creator?
Ehm, not really. The latest version uploaded by us was S1 0.6.1d, when we released a public version. So that's why I saying that all versions here are not official

Reactions: BlasKyau

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I'm in the season 2 prologue at the scene with Olivia, but every time I try to do it, it gives me a choice to "pull out or cum inside" and then I'm in a scene with Svetlana, and already at the school. Is Bear gonna fix this? Because this happened to me before, and this time I'm even using a new computer and started from the beginning, but I'm still getting this bug for no reason.
Btw, can you send the save file right before this bug happens?

byaaahh

Feb 3, 2018
I think the cheat mod is causing the skip.

I removed it and got through Olivia's scene and the prologue after having the jumping to Svetlana bug

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes