SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
oh - i smell a personal vendetta
what did i do to hurt you snowflake

and if you have the brain for - search this thread for my posts at general
lol i'm no snowflake., in fact even though i'm not from America i am a big fan of Donald Trump, as well as Alex Jones infowar's, next news network, millenium millie weaver and many others.

the problem i was trying to point out is, when i open up the folder i get this on my end, and yes i have it set to show hidden folders, this is season 1

Untitled.jpg

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
quote :
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-s2-v1-8-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-10128873
but the is no logic.rpy in season 1

quote :

in the folder game/logic/story

View attachment 2406342

edit:
i may correct my post with this addition

View attachment 2406360

quote :

sadly I can't find a logic file or folder in Lust Academy 2

View attachment 2406365

View attachment 2406366
on my end as far as i can find both have no logic.rpy that i can find, only a empty logic.rpdsayrpyrpy in season 1 in \game\logic\mini_games\magick

if you have it, fantastic.
i don't, that's why i was giving feedback.

ie here is season 2

Untitled.jpg

Fandangbro

Jul 22, 2017
sorry to say Nemo56, but i think Boehser is the Troll, he is behaving like one of the nut's on Sylphine and other places that attack anyone who likes a game, or gives advice on how to improve it.

Or otherwise he is just in a bad mood and looking for a target to himself feel like little big horn.

anyway, i got to say i LOVE the new update to the game, the party is a great extra as well as the new sex partners.
I was a little surprised to find they haven't been added to the Gallery yet, but i suspect they will.
The detail on the Dungeon is fantastic, as well as the images of the other Academy's.
i hope i'm not giving up to much, just hint's.
Oh also loved the Crystal Cave and the gift, would love to have that hanging on my wall :cool:
Are there finally scenes with any of the teachers?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
agreed, it would be nice to just have a , it's nice to see toy, but i can't talk now.

you can go and feel the girls up while they are sleeping, but i have always found that kind of creepy.
it's like, come on.
here's the MC getting with every girl at the school, even the female teacher's want him, and yet he is sneaking into girls room's and feeling them up while they are sleeping ?
I would have been thinking he would have been sneaking them into his room late at night and then taking them put for breakfast in the morning before anyone else woke up.
I suspect Molly is Bi so i don't think she would mind the MC taking them to the coffee shop for breakfast as long as he made some for her to, and paid for the food.
It would also be nice if you could buy gift's at Gordon's or something.
also whatever happened to the Mushroom Girl, it looked like she wanted a friend, or more lol just don't get a fungile infection
Mushroom girl is probably just a plot device.

And well, MC is a creep :)
If all the girl in school knew about each other, them knowing about his night activities would be the least of his problems. After all they pretty much let him do whatever he wants anyway. If the night actiivties would depend on the relationship status, then it would almost be believable.

I'm still waiting for the big story twist, where that monster from the other dimension turns out to be his real father.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

If all the girl in school knew about each other, them knowing about his night activities would be the least of his problems. After all they pretty much let him do whatever he wants anyway. If the night actiivties would depend on the relationship status, then it would almost be believable.

I'm still waiting for the big story twist, where that monster from the other dimension turns out to be his real father.
wait till you see this spin the bottle dorm game

Reactions: Nemo56

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

of course if the girls all found out, would they put a rubber ring on the MC, or would they put the rubber ring around his neck ?

• Haha
Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I won't cancel you I don't know why
Feel free to cancel me, whatever that means.

Btw, I don't want gay content either, but making fun of someone who does is beyond decent behaviour.
Don't forget that you can already chose the gender of two characters in the game meaning that you are playing a game where the MC depending on your choices can get his butthole stuffed. And I don't suppose you mind gay girls anyway, right?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes