SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021

Unlocked

in case anyone who is not paying on Patreon is wondering.
Lily is meeting the Leonheart leader because she is thinking she is choosing to fall behind in her study's, and the MC is getting Leona to talk some since into Lily.
also i am guessing this is happening in the next update, because it's not in Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1b-pc version , the MC is just thinking about getting this to happen in the current release.

MadLad Nomad

Jul 16, 2020
If I don't do a Save Transfer from Season 1 to Season 2 is there any difference at all in the game? Do scenes of dialogue play out differently? Do some love interest not love you as much or something if I don't have a save from season 1? (I play the Novel version if that makes a difference) but basically I use aan android port and unfortunately it doesn't have the save transfer function and I'm not too keen on playing/skipping through a different version of the game

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
If you choose Audrey to be trans does that force Sam to get impaled by her cock or is it purely foreplay shit (haven't played yet, just read that they're in some sort of sexual relationship.)

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
If you choose Audrey to be trans does that force Sam to get impaled by her cock or is it purely foreplay shit (haven't played yet, just read that they're in some sort of sexual relationship.)
Sam and Audrey are senior to MC by 2 years. I don't think they have been only kissing for such a long time. I'm pretty sure sam was impaled by futa cock in more than one way.

If I'm not wrong the only time Sam and audrey do things in game they just kiss after which Sam had to leave for some urgent matter.

So in game they don't fuck but in past they fucked AFAIK.

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
hello dev

i'm waiting an update with these girls :

- Dakota amelie sabrina ?

in future but when?

thanks

GrannyJuices

Dec 27, 2019
Sam and Audrey are senior to MC by 2 years. I don't think they have been only kissing for such a long time. I'm pretty sure sam was impaled by futa cock in more than one way.

If I'm not wrong the only time Sam and audrey do things in game they just kiss after which Sam had to leave for some urgent matter.

So in game they don't fuck but in past they fucked AFAIK.
Cheers bro

Reactions: User1230

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
We often offer you a dad joke to get some laughs, but some childish jokes also crack us up. For example:
What sound does a sneezing gargoyle make?
Stat-choo!

We know most of you come for the joke, but if you're here for the news about the development process, here is the list:
  • Finished 72 new renders with Leona, Beatrice, Katrina, and Dakota.
  • Retouched 80 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished dialogues for Ezra's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished dialogues for Haley's storyline for version 1.10.1.
  • Finished Dakota's storyline for version 1.11.1.
  • Finished Adele's storyline for version 1.11.1.
That concludes this week's update. Thank you for your time and comments. With each update, we strive to enhance Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Please, welcome the Lust Academy season 2, version 1.9.1 delta!
In this minor update, we've ensured that your gameplay experience won't be spoiled with bugs, a poorly written story, and faulty visuals:
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes.
  • Improved some old renders.
  • And fixed a few other bugs.

But we know you're here to discover what else Lust Academy version 1.9.1 has to offer! Here, take a look:
  • Added 26 new exciting scenes for the Sandbox version.
  • More than 755 new top-quality renders.
  • 45 beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added Party activity if Leonheart wins for the Sandbox version.
  • Added 6 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • 1 new mini-game for Leonheart's party.
  • Added the option to skip the re-runs of Saturday meetings.
  • Improved old renders.
  • Fixed dialogues in old scenes and a few other bugs.
As you can see - Version 1.9.1 offers you a lot of tasty visuals and new scenes, filled to the brim with romance, mystery, love, fear, and adventures! So, what are you waiting for? Give it a try, and let us know if you like it!
That's all we have for today.
Thank you for your attention, and have a wonderful week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes