Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How to unlock molly scene?
I simply did all quests available and continued to skip some days until randomly a party happened at the campus. There you can choose to be alone with Molly in the end. But no clue what triggers the party. For me it simply happened after skipping a day or two after finishing all remaining quests.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

paopsst

Dec 21, 2021
I simply did all quests available and continued to skip some days until randomly a party happened at the campus. There you can choose to be alone with Molly in the end. But no clue what triggers the party. For me it simply happened after skipping a day or two after finishing all remaining quests.
Jea, i already do all of them (the quest) and i skip it 3 week already, still not trigger, im on week 18 now. But thank for ur experience :)

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
its not letting me move my save from 1.8 to the new 1.9 file and just forces me to restart
Same for me. Save files from 1.8.1d won't load in 1.9.1d. This is the Win/Linux version running on Windows and playing in VN mode.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

[Edit] Hmmm, I started from the beginning and the game ended long before the v1.8 content ended. Seems like there is something wrong with the upload.

Last edited:

Rohit789

Nov 28, 2018
I'm having that for Android
Where I'm getting an error for conducting package
The only solution looks like restarting the game, is there any other option?

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
My saves are loaded, but the game ends at the same point as in the 1.8 - disappointing.

hazyfire

Sep 11, 2018
Currency rates. One is the US and yours is AU. $10 is about $15 in AU according to Google on exchange rates, Patreon must add more. You can change your location, and your price will be the same.
Currency rates explain the change in value, not the fact that the upper tier is cheaper than the middle tier for him

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Currency rates explain the change in value, not the fact that the upper tier is cheaper than the middle tier for him
Often not a direct conversion is used, but the values are taken from a table with the goal that in every currency you see something lile 0.99 and not 0.93 or 1.01
The same procedure is used in many game stores, often making a bundle more expensive than it's components.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Interesting update. Nice that we finally had a sex scene with Sabrina.
Now I'm just waiting for the sex scenes with Goddess Vic! :love:

Gabi... she's a fcking psycho, lol. I didn't like her at first, then I started to like her a bit.. but not anymore. She is still obsessed with MC's father, way too much. And she doesn't love the MC at all. She's interested in him so much because he's Jacob's son. :FacePalm:
And she even wants a baby with MC.. but this is all about MC's father.

I wonder.... WHEN WILL THE MC FINALLY VISIT WILLOW?!
She gave him a letter that means a lot to her. And the MC doesn't give a shit about it. Fucking idiot. He doesn't deserve her.

Sorry, maybe I'm exaggerating a bit. But we haven't had an update with her for a long time.:cry: Whenever the MC is there, he doesn't even think to visit her. And when he visits their store... it's only because he needs something.

SPARDA2408

Jan 28, 2019
so if i choose that the game never happens? or is the mc just not involved in the game thats a big difference. Il admit im petty about this type of thing as im the type who dosnt like my LI doing anything with others including other LI's
The bottle game never happen

RabbitHole69

Jun 11, 2019
It's already Season 2 but the skip button is still broken. Sometimes it works but most of the time it doesn't.

Drake29

May 15, 2020
The second season is a complete disappointment, the whole season there is no best girl Naomi, family content is not disclosed, and there are generally fewer scenes than in the previous one. In the last update, I found only one scene ...

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
I wonder.... WHEN WILL THE MC FINALLY VISIT WILLOW?!
She gave him a letter that means a lot to her. And the MC doesn't give a shit about it. Fucking idiot. He doesn't deserve her.
I agree, she even ended it with "Your Willow", that gave me a little hope we would see a cute moment between them (didn't even need to have lewd scenes between them) but no, MC just completely forgot about her...

Cmon Bear in the Night the most recent update on the story was nice but we need more Willow & MC moments !!!!

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes