Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
I only just realized that my little cutie shizuka who is in this game who is just so adorable is also in this game too. not sure how that slipped past me, it's probably because it's been a long long while since i last played this game. wasn't there an ic patch for this game ages ago? the girl who goes to the wizarding school with him? can't remember what the ic relationship was with him maybe his sister or something?

Resmund

May 19, 2017
You need to disable it (button is greyed) for it to work. It's ass backwards but it works that way (dunno why)

I've been stuck on the same step on Ashley's route for at least 3 builds now and can't do anything with her anymore .....
View attachment 2452882
On Sunday in the morning (this is only possible at this exact time) talk with Mina she will take you to Ashley.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Thought this would be better. The render quality varies quite a bit from one scene to another and the scenes themselves are ok, quite vanilla. This having harem tag I thought there would be more poly action, but maybe at a later date. really there are too many characters that really didn't have to be included and instead they could've focused more on main girls.

AlexLee

Jun 28, 2018
Am I mistaken, have I done something wrong in the game, or is Audrey left out in every single update? That trip she went on seems to be lasting way too long.

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Am I mistaken, have I done something wrong in the game, or is Audrey left out in every single update? That trip she went on seems to be lasting way too long.
It will probably last until the end o season 2.
She was briefly seen, but we don't know if it was actually her. Maybe she'll return for the grand finale or for season 3.

StrangeThings508

Aug 7, 2021
maybe a strange question but the first 2 nights you can spy on the girls in bed, but after that i only get the message: Enough for Today. did i do something wrong or is it a bug? i am in season 1

Salax1980

Sep 29, 2019
I downloaded season 2. I noticed that it makes more jumps.

-In the beginning, during the sex scene with Olivia, it jumps to the scene with Eliah (after that I learn that Jacob is dead).

- When I refuse to have sex with Olivia, it seems to flow through normally until the shower scene with Samantha (during sex, it jumps into Victoria's classroom where she spells "Vaniando" on the blackboard).

-If I don't take a shower with Samantha, I meet Haley at the train station in the morning.

-During Adele's bloo job (VIP room), it jumps to the sex scene with Sabrina in the forest (Sabrina has a box under her arm afterwards).

Play in novel mode and have no mods installed!!

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I downloaded season 2. I noticed that it makes more jumps.

-In the beginning, during the sex scene with Olivia, it jumps to the scene with Eliah (after that I learn that Jacob is dead).

- When I refuse to have sex with Olivia, it seems to flow through normally until the shower scene with Samantha (during sex, it jumps into Victoria's classroom where she spells "Vaniando" on the blackboard).

-If I don't take a shower with Samantha, I meet Haley at the train station in the morning.

-During Adele's bloo job (VIP room), it jumps to the sex scene with Sabrina in the forest (Sabrina has a box under her arm afterwards).

Play in novel mode and have no mods installed!!
Get the official version and you won't face any bugs

Reactions: Kirimaru
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes