Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I bought it from China and I can only pay in steam Excuse my English
I think I made some sense out of what you wrote here.
Here's answers to a wild guess:
You wanted to buy it on Steam? It IS on Steam. If Steam China doesn't offer it ... well, that's bad luck. Then you should talk to the chinese government.
If the Steam client is the only option for you to buy games and tghe websites are blocked, you must look for the game in the client.

There's alternatives to Steam however - at least in this case. Try GOG:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, let's set the mood with a joke:
What do you call a 2D fairy?
Pixie-lated!

But let's get back to important info, and is there a better way to start than win the news about our freshest release? Take a look at Lust Academy v1.11.1a! This release brings the conclusion to many character storylines and almost ends season two. You don't want to miss this!
As always, you can find the details in the post:
And if you're here for the news about the development process, here is the list:
  • Finished 53 new renders with Leona, Dakota, Haley and Katrina.
  • Retouched 75 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished 14 more full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Gabriella's storyline for version 1.11.1.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Sabrina's storyline for version 1.11.1.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Victoria's storyline for version 1.11.1.
That concludes this week's update. Thank you for your time and comments. With each update, we strive to enhance Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

h136469

Dec 4, 2022
I think I made some sense out of what you wrote here.
Here's answers to a wild guess:
You wanted to buy it on Steam? It IS on Steam. If Steam China doesn't offer it ... well, that's bad luck. Then you should talk to the chinese government.
If the Steam client is the only option for you to buy games and tghe websites are blocked, you must look for the game in the client.

There's alternatives to Steam however - at least in this case. Try GOG:

I already bought it when I was in Hong Kong.ths

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Huh? Is it from Season 1 or Season 2, I don't see any of Molly stuff in the gallery of season 2 and I don't quite remember a dorm party in season 1
Season 2.
Fun fact: I kept missing the party. Since there was nothing left to do in the town and I didn't want to see another strip show, I kept fast forwarding to the evening (beedroom events in the scheduler), this way the party never happened. Only when using the standard time forwarding or starting a event that forwards time, the party will happen once the guys return home.

LimitlessK

Feb 11, 2021
Season 2.
Fun fact: I kept missing the party. Since there was nothing left to do in the town and I didn't want to see another strip show, I kept fast forwarding to the evening (beedroom events in the scheduler), this way the party never happened. Only when using the standard time forwarding or starting a event that forwards time, the party will happen once the guys return home.
I was playing in VN, so I am not sure if that's only happen in sandbox mode, oops

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I was playing in VN, so I am not sure if that's only happen in sandbox mode, oops
Can't say anything about the VN mode really, sorry.
The party only happens if your house wins the weekly challenge. It's repeatable and one of four(?) girls can currently be picked to end the evening with. How this coul be integrated into kinetic storytelling ... no idea.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoNote

Okay... I concede... maybe.

Folks have been blowing up my damn inbox regarding this VN so I decided to take a look. I haven't played this VN so by default I haven't obviously played S1. With that said I need a bit of help from one of you veterans of this VN, I have two questions at the bottom of this post.

First a few teasers. These are preliminary only. I make no promises or imply anything will reach public release stage at this point (I'm still sorting the UI and haven't even looked at the scripts for a ChoiceGuide)... I'm one busy redneck keeping up with the few public shares I've released from my private catalog.

Yes, those are named saves in the fourth teaser. Yes, I know it's currently tiny but the dev team didn't leave me much room to work with, I'll sort that later. TBH I'm truly on the fence with this VN as it's a mixed bag regarding code quality. There's some very respectable Python code in here but there's also a shit-ton of amateur code as well. It's as if chunks were stripped straight from StackOverflow and revised to make mostly functional (I say this since there's tell-tale signs like single code lines with both double-quotes and single-quotes and nobody on Earth types code out that way... ever). Maybe the team has an experienced coder and one still learning the ropes, I dunno, it's not really the point. Regardless it has some extremely frustrating portions that are making me jump through some serious hoops but I might do all of it just for the challenge alone... we'll see. Again, no promises.

Now, the 2 questions I really need resolve on as I just don't have the time to investigate for a few hours right now if I'm going to continue working on this side project plus I have 2 VN updates I'm working on that will drop between now and the first of next week.
  • Is it imperative I stop all my work now and playthrough S1 to get a solid grasp of S2 pathings, etc.? Some of y'all know I work on some very complex VN's but I generally always have background before I jump into the deep end of the pool.
  • There's a Sandbox and VN mode (this smells eerily familiar)... which one do most folks play? I don't want to code them simultaneously unless I must... it slows things down to a bog even with a multi-monitor setup.
Apologies for the long post and if the post reads snarky. I've been working on VN's non-stop for months straight and get a bit cranky periodically. Thank you in advance for answers to the above. Regards as always.

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
  • Is it imperative I stop all my work now and playthrough S1 to get a solid grasp of S2 pathings, etc.? Some of y'all know I work on some very complex VN's but I generally always have background before I jump into the deep end of the pool.
  • There's a Sandbox and VN mode (this smells eerily familiar)... which one do most folks play? I don't want to code them simultaneously unless I must... it slows things down to a bog even with a multi-monitor setup.
For the first question, I'd say I don't think so. At least not for pathing, which is essentially, "Bang all the girls. And one dude if you're into that sort of thing." There are zero conflicts and none of them are mutually exclusive. Pure Harem Fantasy stuff here.

Almost everyone plays Sandbox, and it's my understanding that is the devs preferred way for people to play.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The choices are pretty much straight forward. Every scene stands on it's own, there is no 'path' to follow. I think you can even keep a girl in the friend zone the whole time and then bang her on the first opportunity. I never found out, what 'relationships' were carried from S1 to S2, I think it's only player stats and inventory.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes