spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Haven't play for a while, is s02 commining to a end? Also have we gone anywhere with Victoria? Ty.

Last edited:

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, let's set the mood with a dirty little joke:
Why do witches wear no underwear while flying a broom?
It gives them a better grip on the handle!

But don't focus on the jokes too much. Let's get back to important info, more precisely, to the news about the development process. Here is the list of things we've finished this week:
  • Finished 23 new renders with Leona, Dakota, Haley and Amelie.
  • Retouched 45 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished 12 more full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Lily's storyline.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Amelie's storyline.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for Dakota's storyline.
  • Finished quest logs and character info for season 2.
That concludes this week's update. Thank you for your time and comments. With each update, we strive to enhance Lust Academy!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night
Which one's Dakota, again?

JohnDoe8492

Dec 16, 2020
Are we nearing the end of Season 2? It seems like the last two updates have been preparing for that so I'm curious to see where this ends, or when it ends. This update or the next?

Pentarum

Apr 5, 2019
I am not saying this to be mean or hurtful.... I am saying it cause I like the game but it's hard to get through updates with the following issue.

Is there anyone working on the dialog in the game? Does the game have a writer? I love the game but the dialog totally throws me out of it. Some of the lines are so cringe or make no sense at all. Lots of spelling errors that would not even pass if a spellcheck had been used.

Examples of spelling errors, poor word choice or just bad dialog.

"But I would need Asistent's for that" (spelling)
"Here's a great detergent. Proven with an anti-fat effect." (Degreaser)
"People Haven't not yet come up with anything better than classes." (double negative that makes the sentence the opposite)
"Hey, why did you bounce off me like the boiling water." (ugh)

If it was only a rare ocasion I could look past it since it's a VN and not eveyone can have a paid writer or English is not a first language. The problem is that it's every single interaction with every character. There are also sooooo many errors with wrong words/spelling and also dialog on screen coming from the wrong person.

I'd love to see @Bear in the Night get someone to clean up the conversations in this game.

There is also an issue with how the MC dialog treats every female character in the game as a overly emotional airhead boobbag who have no valid thoughts of their own without his help but thats another thread.

Reactions: Crazymic79

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
"People Haven't not yet come up with anything better than classes."
There ain't nuttin better than double negation there ain't, no sir!

And yes, the female chars are very one dimensional. I don't think anyone from the team would claim that they have high ambitions when it comes to characters.

What bothers me more, are inconsistencies.
MC (Bill&Ted Style): "What Sam? Magic is real? And you are a Wizard? Not bullshitting me? No way!!"
a couple of scenes later
MC: "I always knew that Sam was a great wizard".
meh

It's all plot devices. Whatever needs to happen, will happen as a hommage to the plots in Harry Potter.

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, let's set the mood with a dirty little joke:
What do you call a dwarf with erectile dysfunction?
Micro soft!

Sad story, but the pun is fun! But let's move on to the important info, more precisely, to the latest release - Lust Academy 1.11.1b!
Check the link for more info about content in the beta version
(P.S. There is some problem with the sound, we know about it, but it's beta anyway :D )
And if you're here for the news about the development process - here is the list of things we've finished this week:
  • Finished 15 new renders with Haley, Leona, Ashley and Victoria.
  • Retouched 45 renders to add a unique magical atmosphere!
  • Finished 3 more full HD 60fps animations for hot scenes.
  • Finished proofreading dialogues for all storylines.
  • Finished re-working sound design for most scenes in the game.
  • Finished final infographics for season 2.
With these editions, it's safe to say that we've finessed the build to the level where it's ready.
That's right! This means that very soon, you'll be able to get the complete version of Lust Academy season 2 and exclusive DLC content on Steam!

Stay in touch for the Steam release announcement!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night!

OmenBR

Mar 18, 2018
Recently picked this up and gotta say, this is one of the better games out there.
Cool characters, interesting story and pretty good sex scenes.
Though Victoria and Willow fans need some love.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

daketa

Dec 10, 2022
Can somebody post a walkthrough of season 2? I've bought the game on steam but can't buy the dlc pack

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Lust Academy Season 2 is finally here!

Get ready to experience a world of passion, romance, and drama that will leave you breathless.
And if you haven't played Season 1 yet, now's the perfect time to jump in - you can buy it with a 30% discount, or get both the first and second seasons as a bundle with an additional 10% off!
Link:

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to experience everything that Lust Academy has to offer.
Buy now and immerse yourself in a world of romance and adventure!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018

Lust Academy Season 2 is finally here!
Nothing here yet :p

Will the cordale heart pack make it to GOG as well or will it be a steam exclusive which I can ignore?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes