Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
sorry,what do you mean?the choice didn't matter?
Yep.
The choices you do have are quite obvious as well: Flirt/Don't flirt. Kiss/Don't kiss. Bang her/don't.

Everything's optional and nothing can be missed. In the worst case you need to wait a week to repeat the action (quest for the Tuesday night flower or party on Sundays). As far as I can tell there are no real relationships levels. But if you want to be on the safe side, just keep flirting with everything that has two legs.

Last edited:

daketa

Dec 10, 2022
the worst case you ne
Yep.
The choices you do have are quite obvious as well: Flirt/Don't flirt. Kiss/Don't kiss. Bang her/don't.

Everything's optional and nothing can be missed. In the worst case you need to wait a week to repeat the action (quest for the Tuesday night flower or party on Sundays). As far as I can tell there are no real relationships levels. But if you want to be on the safe side, just keep flirting with everything that has two legs.
ok,thanks:ROFLMAO:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
anyone have any completed pictures on the Puzzling Witches game on your laptop in your dorm room ?

ok, thankyou, i see it's only rotating the block's, not relocating them to other places

Last edited:

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
But you could increase it by editing the code.
I have [Game Universal Ren'Py Mod] , but not sure what to change.
i think it's here, but most things i try to change crash the game or seem to do nothing

p.s. always do a screen shot before changing anything, so you can revert it.

Untitled.png

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
is there a major change in the content when choosing between sandbox and Visual novel ?
Or is it just the gameplay that changes ?

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
whats the context with her ?
Samantha is the closest the game has to a main LI, and she starts season 1 in a relationship with Audrey, so people say that Audrey is cucking the MC.
Audrey also starts the game by being kinda mean to the MC, so one of her scenes (for some people) feels a little non-consentual.
Add to that the fact that some people really dislike trans characters (even if there's an option for Audrey to not be trans).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
is there a major change in the content when choosing between sandbox and Visual novel ?
Or is it just the gameplay that changes ?
If by "content" you mean lewd scenes, I guess not.

But if you mean the game content ... I didn't play VN, but I'd say it's more than major.
There are activities and minigames that I can't immagine to fit into a VN. I don't know if duels are a thing in the VN, but to get to the last guy you need a LOT of practice (ok, grinding, but you can use earned money to buy enhancements).
Also, season 2 has a VERY long intro. The difference between that VN style story telling and the sandbox game mode later is like night an day.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes