ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
I have [Game Universal Ren'Py Mod] , but not sure what to change.
i think it's here, but most things i try to change crash the game or seem to do nothing

p.s. always do a screen shot before changing anything, so you can revert it.
The variable name is
game_puzzling_timer

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
is there a major change in the content when choosing between sandbox and Visual novel ?
Or is it just the gameplay that changes ?
in sand box mode you get to choose what order things happen and you can choose where you go and when.
in Visual novel mode it's more like just a walk through reading game

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
The variable name is
game_puzzling_timer
look for puzzling_db 21 item's then look for puzzling_db ( [0 to 20] ie puzzling_db[0] - to puzzling_db[20]
open each up and you can increase the amount of seconds you have for doing the puzzle on for example the first one on
puzzling_db[0]["timer"] which is set on 48 seconds

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
This is a galley unlocker of Lust Academy Season 2 Steam version based on colombeen's work.
wish there was a file to add to have all achievements go through onto Steam that are in the save game file from completing Lust Academy 2 from downing it here or from Patreon.
I'm not talking about a cheat, i'm referring to steam detecting everything already accomplished through ones save game file's
Ie i have finished the game, from playing it as it was made.
but Steam say's my Achievement's are 0% for the game when loading the game when saying goodbye to everyone to go home before hoping on the train.

P.S. also surprised there was nothing happening on the train on the way home at the end of Season 2

JDMorrison75

Feb 27, 2022
I loved season one but season 2 is not that great! I have noticed tons of spelling errors to the point things don't even make sense. Almost seems like it was written by a 12 yr old that flunked English. you have 2 characters that are just no longer in the game and one main character's death that made no sense. the dale was cool to visit on the weekends now it's just bland and boring. If you try to talk to anyone it says I have nothing to say to them or something like that. Had slept with Haley in season 1 but now in season 2 they act like it's for the first time. the animations and the game looks really great but the mix-matched story and bad spelling kinda ruined it.

mrrs555

Apr 5, 2023
I loved season one but season 2 is not that great! I have noticed tons of spelling errors to the point things don't even make sense. Almost seems like it was written by a 12 yr old that flunked English. you have 2 characters that are just no longer in the game and one main character's death that made no sense. the dale was cool to visit on the weekends now it's just bland and boring. If you try to talk to anyone it says I have nothing to say to them or something like that. Had slept with Haley in season 1 but now in season 2 they act like it's for the first time. the animations and the game looks really great but the mix-matched story and bad spelling kinda ruined it.
100% agree. There is way too much story (and not that good of a story), and not enough adult content. Depending on how you play, you might go hours without anything really happening.

Reactions: alex13_zen and Piat

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S2 v1.11.1b] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes