James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
If you guys updating the thread with a new version, please do the changelog also and ask for "game update" in report section. This way the thread gets some extra promo in the latest updates.
Thanks

So 2 whole seasons and still no Victoria fuck scene? WTF?! I mean 1 season thats okay but 2? your kinda starting to look like a mean spirited a hole with all of that teasing.

Last edited:
Dec 27, 2022
what the fuck? how? fast workers or short season?
is season 2 as long as season 1?
It's as long as Season 1 yes , i mean at least each update have a lot of story in it . But i think S1 story and sex scenes so far were better , personally for me i think after the big reveals the VN became less interesting , and the sex scenes camera angles aren't as good

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Lust Academy [S2 v1.11.1b] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
Does that include the Cordale DLC?

Reactions: UraN82

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Lust Academy [S2 Steam] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Cordale Pack DLC COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
Maybe the 'story' of season 2 is done, but all of the angle's possible the xxx scene's are not done?
Like the Main Characters path's stories done. Side-paths not?

dopey80

May 29, 2017
Is there any particular reason why scenes don't trigger in the VN but do in sandbox? i really don't want to have to restart the game and grind through sandbox.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
So 2 whole seasons and still no Victoria fuck scene? WTF?! I mean 1 season thats okay but 2? your kinda starting to look like a mean spirited a hole with all of that teasing.
ikr? also 2 seasons in a 'lust academy' and no anal? all those girls with tight virgin holes and we get to violate none? shocking
2 stars max rating until otherwise ;) :LOL:

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
It's as long as Season 1 yes , i mean at least each update have a lot of story in it . But i think S1 story and sex scenes so far were better , personally for me i think after the big reveals the VN became less interesting , and the sex scenes camera angles aren't as good
Dude that is a big thing with those camera angles... I'm still so pissed for the angles in Adeles first sex scene back then. Horrible. But there is ONE game that really used the worst angles ever: Leap Of Faith... The scenes itself were quite nicely but those bad angles... No, just no.

Reactions: mofonistik
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes