incog44

Jan 5, 2021
My main gripe is that I just can't take this game seriously. The writing is atrocious. For someone that has published two seasons on Steam and has a good amount of Patreon subs. This guy should hire an editor. The dialogue is basically broken english to the point where it makes me laugh.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
My main gripe is that I just can't take this game seriously. The writing is atrocious. For someone that has published two seasons on Steam and a good amount of Patreon subs. This guy should hire and editor. The dialogue is basically broken english to the point where it makes me laugh.
It's not a single dev, it's a team. Most important of all: they should give the girls boots when they climb mountains. Wearing high heels for that is dangerous.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So, There is no sex scene with Victoria ? (In whole game) Or i missed it at some point ?
Yes and no. Season 3 or 4 probably.
I guess the milf community are the ones who keep financing the development.

Personally I could not care less. Of all the female characters, she's one of the two I could perfectly live without in the game, the other one is Adele (or whatever her name is, the nightclub owner).
(edit: actually it's 3, the foster mom being the third one)

Last edited:

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
It's true that some characters don't get the love that they deserve but boy did I enjoy Audrey's first raunchy encounter, that took me by a huge surprise because I wasn't into her character at all and was basically just testing the waters to see what she had to offer..It doesn't matter if it was a fake display of affection or pure predatory instinct, she definitely overperformed in there and struck some of the most sensually endearing poses I've seen in any erotic game ever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
You guys are talking about Victoria, is that Milf teacher name ?? And she still not got any scenes so far?? Man seriously! I've not played the game from release actually, I'm waiting for the right time, seems like I've to wait long .

• Wow
Reactions: James H Boner

Yerenth2B

Jul 27, 2017
This was weird. With the last version I downloaded (says 1.11.1b) I had this bug(?).
The scene with Lily and Leona in the bedroom abruptly cuts to a scene with all the four of the founders

And a couple of renders after chosing one of them it ends abruptly again and it goes to the next day.
The game just made a spoiler for me :confused:

I closed the game and I loaded a save where you make the choice in the founders scene, but it loaded the correct part of the initial scene and goes as it should until the point where it seems to end. Then it goes back to an earlier scene and I get what it looks like an alternative version with no threesome option at all, I guess from a route without a relationship with Lily.

I closed the game, opened again, loaded the save and goes back to the wrong scene once again. But with some changes... I'm giving up for today.

I used scrappymod when I thought the game version was 1.10.1d but after I made a save I saw it was 1.11.1b, so maybe that's the problem. IDK. I removed the mod and still get the same problems.

JustAnotherDude88

Jul 24, 2021
View attachment 1453901

Overview:
You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale - the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World. The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-09
Developer: Bear in the Night - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 + Cordale Pack (Steam)
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
Just want to point out an inconsistency with the character/relationship summary at the end of the latest update. In case it makes a difference, I have been playing using the "novel" mode. It said I told Sabrina that I didn't think our relationship would work. In no way did I make such a choice, our fun time merely got interrupted. This better not carry over into the next version, or I will be very disappointed.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So how does this work, do you need the season 2 and DLC, or is the DLC just an update from the last version, I haven't played this in a while now so not sure what I need.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes