pwened

Jun 24, 2019
I have a problem with save transfer, VN mode- 2 season simply doesn't see that I have corresponding season 1 save, despite I've done it several times.
Is there are any ways to transfer the save manually or I'm just doing something wrong?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a problem with save transfer, VN mode- 2 season simply doesn't see that I have corresponding season 1 save, despite I've done it several times.
Is there are any ways to transfer the save manually or I'm just doing something wrong?
Try to empty both season 2 save directories (the one in the game directory and the one in appdata). Then convert the savegame again.

emirRR3V

Jan 21, 2020
Lust Academy [S2 Steam] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Cordale Pack DLC COMPRESSED: Copy into game root folder.

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
for me is about 800 mb when download and unexpecetd error.

Reactions: DonMarius

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
Lust Academy [S2 Steam] [Bear in the Night]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Cordale Pack DLC COMPRESSED: Copy into game root folder.

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN
"Copy into game root folder."

does it meant copy whole pack including exe, lib, renpy from cordale pack to game root?

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well something seemed off with the writing with this release. Most of the MC's interaction (intimacy) with his regular girls seemed to be PG rated, or limited to picking from a multi choice scene, down to a single event that ends with no or limited intimacy (interrupted blue-ball special release). Even the four founders scene event seemed off, when MC is forced to pick one single girl from four, and then again just a single choice to suddenly end quickly, leaving the others to just watch it all happen. :FacePalm:

Also, I noticed some grammar mistakes and a different writing style with this release, that wasn't present in earlier versions. So was there a new writer added? Anyways I found this final release kind of boring, from the past versions. (Limited and almost no sex scenes with MC's girls, which he's already been intimate with them earlier on in this story.) This release seemed like it was the end of the story, and not the end of the chapter.

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
"Copy into game root folder."

does it meant copy whole pack including exe, lib, renpy from cordale pack to game root?
I don't think this is the case. It seems to be a standalone DLC, so you just need to run the .exe to play the DLC separately from the game.

sgenter

Dec 8, 2021
View attachment 1453901

Overview:
You play as a normal 18 y.o. guy who’s life is about to change forever! You’ll find out about the whole world full of magic and adventure that awaits you at Cordale - the oldest academy of magic and wizardry in the New World. The most important thing: don’t forget to get to know other students and teachers! We’re sure you’ll find most of them… charming!​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-15
Release Date: 2023-05-09
Developer: Bear in the Night - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Season 2 + Cordale Pack (Steam)
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Season 2
:
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v1.10.1d): - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Android (v1.10.1d): - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Season 2 - Cordale Pack DLC:
Win/Lin: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

Season 1:
Extras: Fan Sigs - Fan Sigs 2 - Guide - Wizards Pack Season 1 - Save Transfer Guide - French Translation* - Gallery Mod* - Cheat Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 947009 View attachment 947010 View attachment 947011 View attachment 947012 View attachment 947013 View attachment 947014 View attachment 947016 View attachment 947017 View attachment 947018 View attachment 1026610 View attachment 1026613 View attachment 1026615 View attachment 1026617 View attachment 1237184 View attachment 1237186 View attachment 1237188 View attachment 1237189
After reading most of the posts here trying to find an answer but unable to for a possible problem.

In the Main Quest I am on Task/Quest #15 where you have to meet Penny at the Cafe in Dale to talk about the Seal. The condition for Penny to have been saved is checked. But the problem is every time I go to Dale (for the last 20+ weeks) Penny is never there. I checked inside the Coffee Hut, outside, even the lookout however she's a no show. Now I am unable to progress other character quests that require the Main Quest to have a higher completion than 15.

How do I get Penny to show up OR when exactly does the event trigger to get Penny to show up? Any help would be appreciated.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
After reading most of the posts here trying to find an answer but unable to for a possible problem.

In the Main Quest I am on Task/Quest #15 where you have to meet Penny at the Cafe in Dale to talk about the Seal. The condition for Penny to have been saved is checked. But the problem is every time I go to Dale (for the last 20+ weeks) Penny is never there. I checked inside the Coffee Hut, outside, even the lookout however she's a no show. Now I am unable to progress other character quests that require the Main Quest to have a higher completion than 15.

How do I get Penny to show up OR when exactly does the event trigger to get Penny to show up? Any help would be appreciated.
You always can use calendar

Reactions: sgenter and Nemo56

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I am super over worked his week, did I image things or did I see somewhere Sancho is doing a mod for this.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes