bismarck1337

May 22, 2019
So in a universe with magic and potions do we get anything wild or out of the box or is it the standard sex magic that just makes people horny like so many other games?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So in a universe with magic and potions do we get anything wild or out of the box or is it the standard sex magic that just makes people horny like so many other games?
In potion class there is a small event with this, but nothing serious.
Harry Potter didn't shag on screen either (thank god).

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
ok what has happened to this game. Like this game has become so hard to read. The dialogue between characters make no sense. I feel like a 10 year old non english speaker is writing the script. The dev really needs someone to work on that for them i swear season 1 was not this much of an eye sore to read.

loord617

Sep 5, 2022
Whats happening, one scene youre with sabrina then youre magically in Dale. other time youre with haley on a goat and you go for a massage and your in your dorm to talk to samantha ? what is happening

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Whats happening, one scene youre with sabrina then youre magically in Dale. other time youre with haley on a goat and you go for a massage and your in your dorm to talk to samantha ? what is happening
Things like that happen due to an incompatible mod.
Remove it and try again.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Alright I clicked TRANSFER LOAD to Chp2 and had an icon pop up saying tit was successful, so where do I load the game in pt 2, there is nothing there except the autoload from when I started pt 2?
I even went so far as to transfer the save files over, but still nothing productive, so what am I missing here?
The ported savegame is only good when you start a new game. Then it will ask you if you want to use it.

izex

Nov 19, 2019
wtf. I have alphabet people disabled. and during sex with Adele at club game started showing wrong scene and it was from alphabet people. please fix this. and bottle spining always gives error have to rolback to continue

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
wtf. I have alphabet people disabled. and during sex with Adele at club game started showing wrong scene and it was from alphabet people. please fix this. and bottle spining always gives error have to rolback to continue
Dop you have a mod installed?

which one the file sould i download ???? it my first time play this game
Start with Season 1

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
The download for the latest version of Season 2 is named more or less the same way as the "Cordale DLC Pack"

LustAcademy_Season2_Cordale-Pack_DLC .zip
versus
LustAcademySeason2CordalePack.zip
The only difference and actual resolution is the size of these two files.
Is this intentional?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The download for the latest version of Season 2 is named more or less the same way as the "Cordale DLC Pack"

versus

The only difference and actual resolution is the size of these two files.
Is this intentional?
Season 2 links include the game and the cordale pack in one download.

earthdrake

Oct 21, 2017
Dunno if anyone else is having problems with the game.
First is that some events somehow lead to others, I started having sex with Adele and suddenly Elijah was blowing me, like what the fuck. Like that there are other events that lead to wrong parts.
Then I used unrenpy to activate dev mode and console and the game won't launch and will throw a lot of setCamera duplicated events. This actually make sense, author made a mistake with the coding and both events are connected so you have to fix some code by yourself if you want to make it right. First you need to extract RPA and then decompile the RPYC files using unrenpy, then you need to track every file with errors and fix the code.

To be able to use unrenpy you need to copy an entire lib folder with the python required files for it to work, simply grab the lib folder from another game that you can use unrenpy and paste it in the main directory for this game and don't overwrite.

Leaving here the log file if anyone is interested in checking it.

• Haha
Reactions: arnoldshmitt

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
First is that some events somehow lead to others, I started having sex with Adele and suddenly Elijah was blowing me, like what the fuck.
Without asking if you have one installed I give the standard answer: Remove the mod, it's not compatible. For this game walkthrough mods are quite pointless anyway, the ingame guidance is easier to use than in any other sandbox game.

ps:
You would if you read the forum before posting ;)

Reactions: earthdrake

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
If you were planning to have 'Classic sex' scene with Amelie why did you force femdom on us? Couldn't you just take us to 'classic sex' directly if we rejected femdom route? Not everyone is into femdom.

When it comes to fetishes like femdom you should make that fetish avoidable instead of making a whole girl avoidable.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes