michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
So in season 1 ... I just gave every character 100 % completion but there is still on the progress bar of the character a lock thats not light up yet

Is that something that we can only see in season 2 or is that some sort of secret thing we need to do to un lock it

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Having a problem transfering my progress from season 1. I've read a few comments about people having issues with it (none that were useful to me) but it's 330 pages...maybe i missed something? lol

Thing is that i have everything ready for transfering the file ("season 2, visual novel" on one hand and "season 1, load, transfer" on the other) but when i try to transfer the save file there's a message on the top right corner of the screen saying "New Notice: Fail". And that's the end of my tale!

Some help please?

Michael_MAN

Feb 18, 2021
Having a problem transfering my progress from season 1. I've read a few comments about people having issues with it (none that were useful to me) but it's 330 pages...maybe i missed something? lol

Thing is that i have everything ready for transfering the file ("season 2, visual novel" on one hand and "season 1, load, transfer" on the other) but when i try to transfer the save file there's a message on the top right corner of the screen saying "New Notice: Fail". And that's the end of my tale!

Some help please?
I am not completely sure but save transfer works for Sandbox version of the game.
BTW the only transfered things that count are money in your pocket, levels of the spells and the name of your character. So it's not that essential

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, here's a philosophical question for you:
If a wizard gets robbed by a muggle...
Has he been MUGGLED?????

Think about it! But first, check the list of things we've done for Season 3 of Lust Academy:
  • Finished the storyline for Season 3 prologue.
  • Created 62 new beautiful renders for scenes with Ashley and Samantha.
  • Retouched 55 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished planning storylines for first release after the prologue.
  • Finished designing new outfits for most characters.
We're just starting, but there are already a lot of juicy renders we can't wait to show you! So stay in touch for more updates.

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

6 Likes
Ahchi
just now
when/if will "Journeyman" get access to V 1.11.1 please?

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
I am not completely sure but save transfer works for Sandbox version of the game.
BTW the only transfered things that count are money in your pocket, levels of the spells and the name of your character. So it's not that essential
I honestly have no idea what kind of things it actually saves but if there's a distinction between sandbox/VN save files then i assume there's a reason.
Save transfers are not essential in most cases but also recommended. I would like to know what kind of things it affects in this case..

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Most of all your statistics. Money, stats, won battles, found books and so on. The story itself seems to be unaffected.
Odd enough that none of those things are a part of the VN exp..why would it let you load a VN save file then? o_O

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Sigh, PLEASE get an editor to go through this with a fine tooth-comb before releasing it on Steam, the dialog is super confusing during almost EVERY conversation, EVERYONE is using "I mean" at the beginning of most sentences especially when they are starting a conversation, even the elderly are fcking saying it!
We can do without the "Yeah, No" and come on, give the characters their OWN personality, it's VERY clear that the dialog is written by the same person that constantly "Looks for YUMMIES" and says BYE-BYE.
I am forced to skip through most of the dialog since there are VERY few lines that do not sound like they are being presented by a drunken lobster.

xortan

Jul 26, 2017
I think I've ran into a bug, I'm using the cheat mod though.
Actually, two bugs.
One is error messages when trying to spin the bottle after coming back from the village.
The second is that at Sabrina 13, instead of her sex scene Sadira's sex scene plays lol.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes