Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think I've ran into a bug, I'm using the cheat mod though.
Actually, two bugs.
One is error messages when trying to spin the bottle after coming back from the village.
The second is that at Sabrina 13, instead of her sex scene Sadira's sex scene plays lol.
That's incompatible mods for you. Remove the mod and you should be fine.

at433

Oct 20, 2017
how to remove quick menu buttons, in lower right corner, in season 2 ?
i've already unpacked rpas, unrpyc'ed everything,
commented out every quick_ line in gui, script and screens .rpys
but the fricking buttons are still there

PitPete

Aug 22, 2017
Waaaait a minute. At the start of season 2 if you go for the scene with Olivia you teleport to that Christmas event from season 1 and then you appear in school midclass...I somehow don't feel like this is how it should be

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Waaaait a minute. At the start of season 2 if you go for the scene with Olivia you teleport to that Christmas event from season 1 and then you appear in school midclass...I somehow don't feel like this is how it should be
remove the mod

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Welcome to Lust Academy Season 2, version 1.11.1 delta!

This release provides a lot of essential fixes aimed to polish Season 2 to perfection, alongside the core feature - save transfer for Season 3. Here are the details:
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
With the changes from delta, Lust Academy version 1.11 includes:
  • Added 22 new exciting scenes for both Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 900 new top-quality renders.
  • 96 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added 4 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • Added Save transfer function.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.
That is a lot of content, but we hope you'll enjoy it! With these additions, we're more than glad to mark the end of Season 2 and move to create Lust Academy Season 3 prologue!

So stay in touch for more awesome news and render previews!

Thank you for your time, sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Smackotron

Apr 15, 2020
Not sure at this stage how much content is considered as spoilers, so gonna divide it by topic:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Hm... there's two for defeating the minotaur, after getting rank 10 in duels, one for getting 100 books for amelie, the massage girls have 3, amelie has a few if you accept her proposition, the stripper girls have two each, I believe, vanessa has two plus one per stripper girl, each girl has one at the victory party, on sunday.

I don't remember too well about the vanessa scene, but as with all other girls you need to accept her first, then go on a date outside and kiss her.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Hm... there's two for defeating the minotaur, after getting rank 10 in duels, one for getting 100 books for amelie, the massage girls have 3, amelie has a few if you accept her proposition, the stripper girls have two each, I believe, vanessa has two plus one per stripper girl, each girl has one at the victory party, on sunday.

I don't remember too well about the vanessa scene, but as with all other girls you need to accept her first, then go on a date outside and kiss her.
I had to select the sandbox path to be able to do all that or it doesnt matter?Because I just selected the story path, normal or whatever it was called

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes