thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Hm... there's two for defeating the minotaur, after getting rank 10 in duels, one for getting 100 books for amelie, the massage girls have 3, amelie has a few if you accept her proposition, the stripper girls have two each, I believe, vanessa has two plus one per stripper girl, each girl has one at the victory party, on sunday.

I don't remember too well about the vanessa scene, but as with all other girls you need to accept her first, then go on a date outside and kiss her.
I don't think so?

I did say Gabby tho. I think.

draco0162

May 21, 2022
Does the Steam update have all of season 2 in it or are the final bits only for the 1.11.1D version that isnt available yet?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Oh yeah sorry. You said Vanessa. Isnt this her? I got my head mixed up with the names and faces .
To get to Vanessa in Season 1 you need to win the house competition. In season 2 you get there one way or another, but you only see the afterparty if you won the competition.

The "missing scenes" all can be seen by following the characters questlines (except if there is one for the party).
Don't ask "how to get that blurry picture unlocked", but look in your quest log and see what's left to do.
There is a ingame walkthrough. Use it.

Last edited:

Aya22

Nov 15, 2021
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here my Gameplays for "Season 2"( covers updates to the end of Season Two)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they where major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked, (Except "Minotaur; Lose" & "Minotaur; Win" )
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Five"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
This Gameplay are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.
Excuse me but, where's the link for v1.11.1d Android? my pc is broken
Sorry, if I were rude

Thanks

Last edited:

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
To get to Vanessa in Season 1 you need to win the house competition. In season 2 you get there one way or another, but you only see the afterparty if you won the competition.

The "missing scenes" all can be seen by following the characters questlines (except if there is one for the party).
Don't ask "how to get that blurry picture unlocked", but look in your quest log and see what's left to do.
There is a ingame walkthrough. Use it.
By house competition what do you mean exactly?Becaus I like flirted with her in s1 but nothing happened!What did I do wrong ? lol

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
By house competition what do you mean exactly?Becaus I like flirted with her in s1 but nothing happened!What did I do wrong ? lol
Well ... the house points as described in the tutorial. There are several ways to earn them. Only if your house wins, you can travel to Dale. You obviously had enough in order to get to Dale and meet Vanessa (you're not confusing names again, are you?). Check her quest if there's anything left to do then once you ar in Dale check the scheduler to see when you can do it.
Really ... just follow the story and the ingame hints to unlock everything.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Well ... the house points as described in the tutorial. There are several ways to earn them. Only if your house wins, you can travel to Dale. You obviously had enough in order to get to Dale and meet Vanessa (you're not confusing names again, are you?). Check her quest if there's anything left to do then once you ar in Dale check the scheduler to see when you can do it.
Really ... just follow the story and the ingame hints to unlock everything.
Omg!Im so sorry!Yes!I am confusing names again!What's the name of this teacher?Isnt it Victoria?Because someone replied to me when I asked that and said no and I got all my head mixed up.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Omg!Im so sorry!Yes!I am confusing names again!What's the name of this teacher?Isnt it Victoria?Because someone replied to me when I asked that and said no and I got all my head mixed up.
Yes, the black haired saggy tit teacher's name is Victoria. There's not much you can do with her other than flirting and later play a prank or so. She'll most likely be more active in season 3. Again: just follow the quest line, don't overthink it.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: lepoutanol

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here my Gameplays for "Season 2"( covers updates to the end of Season Two)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they where major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked, (Except "Minotaur; Lose" & "Minotaur; Win" )
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Five"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
This Gameplay are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.
how to use these files?? I know how to use save files but I don't know how to unlock gallery

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
so i need to refer the guide.. i thought i need to paste it somewhere in files
The gameplays are just a record of what I did while I play through the game.
Depending on your choices (You may want a male LI or have two female with a bit extra),
Skill and the random "Books" your game will be different.

My best advise is to save often (At lease once a (ingame) day.

Good Luck and hopefully enjoy the game.

Aya22

Nov 15, 2021

Unlocked

Welcome to Lust Academy Season 2, version 1.11.1 delta!

This release provides a lot of essential fixes aimed to polish Season 2 to perfection, alongside the core feature - save transfer for Season 3. Here are the details:
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
With the changes from delta, Lust Academy version 1.11 includes:
  • Added 22 new exciting scenes for both Sandbox and Visual Novel versions.
  • More than 900 new top-quality renders.
  • 96 new beautiful Full HD 60fps animations.
  • Added 4 new scenes to the Gallery.
  • Added Save transfer function.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game.
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.
That is a lot of content, but we hope you'll enjoy it! With these additions, we're more than glad to mark the end of Season 2 and move to create Lust Academy Season 3 prologue!

So stay in touch for more awesome news and render previews!

Thank you for your time, sincerely,
Bear in the Night.
If you have the download link for v1.11.1d Android,
Please Share, Thank you.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
Anyone know if there are any lewd scenes and/or sex scenes with Mina or Vanessa or Gabriella In season 2?

Thanks

Dr.XxL

May 14, 2022
Anyone knows how to unlock molly sex scene?I have played version 11.1b,but I didn't see.Although the gallery contains this scene.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes