Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Ok so.... You just answered my question it seems like.I had to go with the sandbox path and not the normal one.I just thought it wouldnt have any difference.
I'd say sandbox is the normal one. The VN mode was added for lazy bones :)
And yes, extra activities are not available on that one of course.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Okay okay . So I guess I have to play both s1 & s2 from the start with this sandbox mode to not miss absolutely anything. Thank you :giggle:

Reactions: Nemo56

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Should I just go with the flow and interact with everything&everyone or I just need to focus into specific characters to have all these scenes I missed?Im not talking about only for these 2 I missed above.I'm talking about every scene I missed in s1 and 2

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
UPDATE: 09 APR 23
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copies of my Gameplays for "Season 1" (Complete) and "Season 2"(On going, Covering up to End v1.10.1d)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked, (Except "Minotaur; Lose" & "Minotaur; Win" )
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Five" unlocked
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

UDATE 01.SEP.22

Due to a number of "Retro active" elements in the later updates for Season 1.
I have done a fresh "Season One " Gameplay.
(Based on the v0.7.1f download from the Patreon page.)
So guide for 1.11.1 ?

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Should I just go with the flow and interact with everything&everyone or I just need to focus into specific characters to have all these scenes I missed?Im not talking about only for these 2 I missed above.I'm talking about every scene I missed in s1 and 2
Just do their story, pretty much. The only ones I remember having to be active about is getting the minotaur and 100 books.

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Just do their story, pretty much. The only ones I remember having to be active about is getting the minotaur and 100 books.
Yes but how do I do that?Should you give me assistance and help me through it?For example, you can say''you have to go to victoria's class twice a day,practice with her'' etc etc until you got her 'special' scene. And for the other characters the same. What should I do step by step to get every scene in the game I have missed.

thundersamaz

Jun 29, 2020
Yes but how do I do that?Should you give me assistance and help me through it?For example, you can say''you have to go to victoria's class twice a day,practice with her'' etc etc until you got her 'special' scene. And for the other characters the same. What should I do step by step to get every scene in the game I have missed.
The game has a build-in walkthrough. People with story to follow have a yellow "!" at the calendar. Just do those, in any order you prefer. You can also click on their profile and see the progress over there.

Reactions: Nemo56

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, a fair warning to all exotic lovers:
Be careful when you're trying to get laid with a mermaid...
She might have crabs.

Now you know! But let's get back to the important stuff! We've prepared the list of things we've done for Season 3 of Lust Academy:
  • Created 69 new beautiful renders for scenes with Olivia and Irene.
  • Retouched 76 renders to add a special magical atmosphere!
  • Finished planning new locations for Codale in Season 3.
  • Finished dialogues for 4 scenes with Ashley, Olivia, and Samantha.
That's all for today! We're excited to share more news about Season 3 as soon as we have some, so stay in tuned for more info, render previews, and much more!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Bang everything.
So far everything is optional and there are no consequences.

And no, you don't have to practice or do any other grind in order to proceed with a story (except for turning in these 100 books, the minotaur is a bonus, not a separated story arc).

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
Bang everything.
So far everything is optional and there are no consequences.

And no, you don't have to practice or do any other grind in order to proceed with a story (except for turning in these 100 books, the minotaur is a bonus, not a separated story arc).
Isnt this Victoria?So what the books have to do with her?I want the scenes I missed with her but you just talking about book and the minotaur. Well, in fact I just want every scene that exists in the game both s1 and 2. But I dont think books or minotaur is going to bring all of them. Just saying. You can say what I have to do with each character,so I can have all of their scenes possible. Please. Because minotaur and books I think 1 has to do with Amelie and the other for.... well I dont know who.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Isnt this Victoria?So what the books have to do with her?I want the scenes I missed with her but you just talking about book and the minotaur. Well, in fact I just want every scene that exists in the game both s1 and 2. But I dont think books or minotaur is going to bring all of them. Just saying. You can say what I have to do with each character,so I can have all of their scenes possible. Please. Because minotaur and books I think 1 has to do with Amelie and the other for.... well I dont know who.
No, Victoria is a sales point for season 3. The books are for the librarian.

And heck no, the game is so obvious about the answers for each character, that you really have to try hard in order NOT to see something. You can't mess up unless you really try to. And even then you still have the option to see later scenes.
Kiss her / Go home ... what would you chose if you wanted to see the MC kiss the girl?
No one wrote a guide for this game, because the ingame walkthrough really tells you everything there is to know. Check the charakter logs and the scheduler.

The one thing you can miss a couple of times is the party after returning from Dale on Sundays in season 2. Just make sure you forward the time normally and don't jump to the night scenes. But you repeat this as often as you want, so it should not be a problem.

Reactions: Solomon Grundy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here my Gameplays for "Season 2"( covers updates to the end of Season Two)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they where major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked, (Except "Minotaur; Lose" & "Minotaur; Win" )
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Five"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
This Gameplay are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Reactions: Mihawk_80 and aragh

lepoutanol

May 10, 2023
No, Victoria is a sales point for season 3. The books are for the librarian.

And heck no, the game is so obvious about the answers for each character, that you really have to try hard in order NOT to see something. You can't mess up unless you really try to. And even then you still have the option to see later scenes.
Kiss her / Go home ... what would you chose if you wanted to see the MC kiss the girl?
No one wrote a guide for this game, because the ingame walkthrough really tells you everything there is to know. Check the charakter logs and the scheduler.

The one thing you can miss a couple of times is the party after returning from Dale on Sundays in season 2. Just make sure you forward the time normally and don't jump to the night scenes. But you repeat this as often as you want, so it should not be a problem.
Because someone said that I missed scenes and a love scene with Victoria.That's why I am asking about her.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes