Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
If you were planning to have 'Classic sex' scene with Amelie why did you force femdom on us? Couldn't you just take us to 'classic sex' directly if we rejected femdom route? Not everyone is into femdom.

When it comes to fetishes like femdom you should make that fetish avoidable instead of making a whole girl avoidable.
Femdom was part of Amelie's character. It was her way of trying to maintain emotional control over a relationship, so she wouldn't get hurt again. The MC suspected this when he first got involved with her. The MC new that he would have to gain her trust before she would agree to a normal romance. The only way to do that was to play along with her femdom kink. He inevitably succeeds, but even now Amelie is resisting. She's still afraid of losing control and being hurt again. All of this is part of her character. You just have to take her as she is, or not at all.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Femdom was part of Amelie's character. It was her way of trying to maintain emotional control over a relationship, so she wouldn't get hurt again. The MC suspected this when he first got involved with her. The MC new that he would have to gain her trust before she would agree to a normal romance. The only way to do that was to play along with her femdom kink. He inevitably succeeds, but even now Amelie is resisting. She's still afraid of losing control and being hurt again. All of this is part of her character. You just have to take her as she is, or not at all.
Ya, no. Well for me I'm not a fan of femdom content...but I still decided to try it and see... And oh, at some point she suddenly put on a strap on and was about to assert her authority on MC's asshole. I rolled back to the choice again...and picked to not go any farther with her (I'm sure glad there was a choice to stop it at that point). I'm just not into my MC being brutally pegged in the ass in any way. And she also said that the regular sex is a one time thing....so I guess I'm done with her if there isn't any more normal sex with that character.

haremwincest

Mar 11, 2023
Well...femdom isn't my thing. Just because it's a part of her character doesn't mean I'll let MC lick off dust from her feet or something.

If a chick tells me IRL that if I want her i have to get fucked in the ass or lick off dust I'll ask her politely to fuck off and go on my way.

Sure i can do the same here but unlike IRL i don't have much options here. I'll have to avoid all the content from a girl. If there were multiple routes for her I would have been fine with it. All the games I've played so far had dominating/submissive route for femdom LIs.

There are plenty of games where MC instead of being submissive to a femdom LI started dominating her.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Ya, no. Well for me I'm not a fan of femdom content...but I still decided to try it and see... And oh, at some point she suddenly put on a strap on and was about to assert her authority on MC's asshole. I rolled back to the choice again...and picked to not go any farther with her (I'm sure glad there was a choice to stop it at that point). I'm just not into my MC being brutally pegged in the ass in any way. And she also said that the regular sex is a one time thing....so I guess I'm done with her if there isn't any more normal sex with that character.
She says it's a one-time thing. But we'll see how true that is in the next season. Amelie is a tough nut to crack. I knew that one encounter of good romantic sex wasn't going to magically bring down all her defenses. It will be an ongoing process. Contrary to what Amelie claims, this will not be the last time her and the MC make passionate, romantic love. :sneaky:

GK945

Feb 13, 2022
Looking forward to the next season.
Return of Naomi and Audrey, sex with Victoria, Sabrina and Dakota, so exciting.

mylje93

Sep 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hello, can anyone help me with some tips on unlocking this scene? I think it belongs to Amelie but I do not see this scene.
Thanks in advance.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
This is just fcking ridiculous.

First off anyone starting a sentence with "I MEAN" sounds like they are just attempting to be relevant or sound cool, when it makes them look the polar opposite, like a couple of parents brutalizing their offspring "LINGO" to try and connect with them and seems to be a VERY common phrase since EVERY CHARACTER seems to START their sentences the EXACT same way!
ALMOST like they were ALL written by the exact same WRITER.

Naturally, they are, that's a given, yet MOST stories contain characters with a variety of personalities, dialogs, quirks, and mannerisms to make the UNIQUE, when I see the MC, a girlfriend, ALBERT, another female character sounding identical, that just pulls me RIGHT out of the immersion like unplugging me from the matrix.
That's like everyone yelling DUDE, You know what I mean, or some other catchphrase that ONE unique character would have after every sentence.

How about when writing in the future you try and keep the personalities different for each, instead of blending them together so they all sound alike?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
You need to be in Arthur´s path to get his lewd scene. :4Head:
Arthur's path ... What do you think, will the player some day be (optionally) able to bang Arthur?
We have Victoria and MCs step mom for those who like saggy tit hags, so why not that guy for those who like old farts?

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019
Arthur's path ... What do you think, will the player some day be (optionally) able to bang Arthur?
We have Victoria and MCs step mom for those who like saggy tit hags, so why not that guy for those who like old farts?
First, finish Elijah, before doing another male LI

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
weird thing happened. in the summary at the end of the chapter, in Miss Spellman summary it says thatr i thought our relationship will have no future and i hope miss spellman won't be too upset by my refusal...but this is not true at all... we had sex, and if the academy chief didn't called her back at Uni, we would had sex again..we kissed when i said goodbye to her too...so wtf?
P.s.
is possibile to be with Victoria too?? if we choose to say ghoodbye to her isntead of Miss spellman we kiss each others..but in the summary nothing changer..

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Just want to point out an inconsistency with the character/relationship summary at the end of the latest update. In case it makes a difference, I have been playing using the "novel" mode. It said I told Sabrina that I didn't think our relationship would work. In no way did I make such a choice, our fun time merely got interrupted. This better not carry over into the next version, or I will be very disappointed.
same here...we got 1 time full sex, some asction into classroom (if i rememebr correctly) and the time arthur interrujpted us when we were at lake and she was in the nude ready to be fuked...so what the hell with the wrong summary?

Nov 8, 2021
ok i have a problem i think. I am at the scene where you can have sex with olivia but at one point it just switches to the christmas scene ???
i am using the scrappy mod

Reactions: Mihawk_80
3.80 star(s) 163 Votes