GermanioBR

Dec 3, 2018
OK, I have imported the save from the end of Season 2, but tehre's some inconsistent in history.
For example, on the train back to cordale, the conversation with audrey not mention that I have helped her to get rid from the monster.
And in the first encounter com Irena leaves a impression that whe already know each other, but further in story seems not the case.
The only constant here is that whe have a relationship with haley and nothing more...

Amoklez

Jun 30, 2023
Hey,
I am new here and do not have much knowledge.
i have a bug in season 2 where after the rose petal scene with the stepmother (animation) the story jumps in the middle of the animation to the academy scene with the stepsister (animation) skipping a lot of content. sorry, if it's been brought up before, i haven't found it.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey,
I am new here and do not have much knowledge.
i have a bug in season 2 where after the rose petal scene with the stepmother (animation) the story jumps in the middle of the animation to the academy scene with the stepsister (animation) skipping a lot of content. sorry, if it's been brought up before, i haven't found it.
Behaviour like this was mostly reported, when people used an outdated mod.
Make sure that you have the newest version. Compare the version number with the one on the main page.
Try to remove all mods first.
Make sure that when you download a new version, no old files are present in the target game directory (the savegames directory and screenshots being the only exception).

Last edited:
Reactions: Amoklez

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Ahchi i had to play season 2 from beginning so i use your guide till i reached 1.8.1d after the scene with Gabrielle in the morning you said go to arthur but nothing there and when i skipped it in sabrina class you said i choose ask about the ritual but there is such option just attend class or practice..
That is meaning my version of the game is complete or i miss something ...
Help me please ..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Ahchi i had to play season 2 from beginning so i use your guide till i reached 1.8.1d after the scene with Gabrielle in the morning you said go to arthur but nothing there and when i skipped it in sabrina class you said i choose ask about the ritual but there is such option just attend class or practice..
That is meaning my version of the game is complete or i miss something ...
Help me please ..
Hi, What day are you on and what version are you using?
Edit, Had a look at my Gameplay and think you are on Wk11-Thursday.
If so your "Calendar" when you wake up should look like this:-
LA-Wk11-Thur (2)1.11d.jpg
I replayed the Morning (Gabby) and Day (Main) event [Using LA(2) 1.11d] and they still worked .

Last edited:
Reactions: qweasd55

ganesha2407

Nov 6, 2020
planning to download this game,
should i download all the way from season 1 to season 3 or just download the latest version?

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, What day are you on and what version are you using?
Edit, Had a look at my Gameplay and think you are on Wk11-Thursday.
If so your "Calendar" when you wake up should look like this:-
View attachment 2819383
I replayed the Morning (Gabby) and Day (Main) event [Using LA(2) 1.11d] and they still worked .
I will see again ..

Bobele77

Jan 11, 2019
Hello, unfortunately the transfer of the saved game from Lust Academy to the 2nd part of the game does not work for me. Tried all the tips in the forum, every time I get Fail. Am I doing something wrong, the games have to be in the same folder?? This was translated into English by Google.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Am I doing something wrong
Most likely. But of course I don't have any clue what that might be.
"Tried everything" and "didn't work" is not really a good description what went wrong or how you tried to do it.

Maybbe it only works if no savegame data for season 2 has been created yet. Delete or rename the directory %appdata%\RenPy\LustAcademy-1651126410
Then try again.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
There's nothing wrong with those screenshots. You need to download and run the next season to use the transferred save file.
EDIT: Okay, I missed the small little "Fail" notification in the corner. But have you actually checked it didn't work?

Bobele77

Jan 11, 2019
There's nothing wrong with those screenshots. You need to download and run the next season to use the transferred save file.
EDIT: Okay, I missed the small little "Fail" notification in the corner. But have you actually checked it didn't work?
Yes, I did it like in the 2nd game according to the instructions, but unfortunately there is no save, which the 2nd game shows.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
It will not show as save in season 2. When you start a new game, the game will ask you if you want to continue from the previous savegame.

However, the 'fail' messsage does indeed indicate that something went wrong.

Bobele77

Jan 11, 2019
Or could one of my save files convert this? As mentioned, I tried a few things, reinstalled the game, redownloaded the game and so on.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I do not know where the converted file would be stored to. It has to be somewhere where S2 can find it, but I don't know where.

Maybe you should contact Bear in the Night's support on discord

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes