LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Can someone please tell me, do i need to download each season separately or just season 3 and it contains all seasons?
They are separate games, and if you want to keep your stats and inventory you need to specifically transfer your progress from one season to another. That's a built in function in the games though.

Reactions: Khayon

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is a future relationship with Sabrina possible? It didn't seem like I had any choices in the matter just that we eventually agreed it wouldn't work out, but she was by far my favorite among the teachers so that was confusing.

Tecumseh

Aug 23, 2022
so i guess olivia has an open relationship with don. Not what i expected. I feel like i get lost on what direction some of these relationships are going in. It seems like the olivia relationship is going towards sharing path especially with don and her openly telling ashley they argue just so that they can fuck later. Also to me feels like mc relationship with ashley didn't develop at all. Like did we not save her life and are working on getting her into cordale only for her to turn around and be cold to us. Also definitely feels like Audrey has very minimum to no interest in mc and is just way more into samantha. Especially with her coming to visit feels like MC just butted himself in and she really wasn't interested.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
so i guess olivia has an open relationship with don. Not what i expected. I feel like i get lost on what direction some of these relationships are going in. It seems like the olivia relationship is going towards sharing path especially with don and her openly telling ashley they argue just so that they can fuck later. Also to me feels like mc relationship with ashley didn't develop at all. Like did we not save her life and are working on getting her into cordale only for her to turn around and be cold to us. Also definitely feels like Audrey has very minimum to no interest in mc and is just way more into samantha. Especially with her coming to visit feels like MC just butted himself in and she really wasn't interested.

I agree 100% with everything said!!

Jul 5, 2022
1690176770007.png
hi guys... i followed the instructions of transfering data and progress but when i need to transfer it to s3 i can't see the s2 transfer progress... am i missing something? sorry if it repeats

Shelby97

Apr 26, 2023
I am searching a French translation for the season 2 / Je cherche une traduction francaise pour la saison 2

assasin1598

Mar 5, 2021
ok, meeting and bonking Selene's brains out is repeatable.
All you do is level up in your power level so you can beat the Minotaur in the duelling battle's.

First though you need to reach Dueling level of LVL 10

View attachment 2789702

and then you can.

ie, in duelling select : I'm ready to face the minotaur!

this is hard to do at first, but once reached it's easy to repeat.
if you check back in the blog history there is a lot of information talking about this.

Spell level you will need to raise dramatically, i took mine upto

Combat Bolt 730

Rictusempra 725

Incendio 724

Episkey 727

View attachment 2789704

You can now goto Gordon's shop on the weekends and buy new item's, full potions and catalyst's to boot spell's
but better yet you can buy Scroll's to permanently boost your spell level's, so you can level up your spell level's fast as long as you raise the cash, ie working at the coffee shop and other place's.

You can also sell potion's that you have made in potion class to Gordon as well., as well as fishing if it is still turned on at where you are upto in your game.
later fishing is disabled because of mermaid attack's, strange though, i wouldn't mind going mermaid fishing lol.

You can also use the money cheat in Game Universal Ren'Py Mod

press ALT + M on the keyboard to use it while playing game, after copying the 0x52_URM.rpa file into if latest version of season 2
into Lust-Academy-2-1.11.1d-pc\game folder

then start up the game, once loading the save game of your choice press ALT M , click ok and type money into the search box, you can take it upto or over 50000
ie screen shot

View attachment 2789705

this way you can get scrolls as fast as you like, or full potions.

P.P.S even though Nemo said you can complete the Minotaur with 250 spell level, it is better to be closer to or at the same Stamina level as the other people you are Duelling, also the Minotaur is harder to beat then the Dueling girls at level 10.
but then you also want to fail battling the Minotaur a few times so the Nurse Svetlana Romanova can give you her special kind of healing.

Thanks for everything mate. You too Nemo56 i guess its time for me to pop some adderall, turn on some synths and get busy

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a little witty joke:
What do you call a dull dragon?
A drag.

Well, don't stop smiling just yet! We have great news! Check out the most complete and ready-to-play version of the season 3 prologue in Lust Academy 3.1.1d - delta version:

But that's not it! What DevUpdate goes without a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy? Certainly not this one!
  • Finished visuals for Eva's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Finished visuals for Kayla's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Retouched 78 renders to maximise their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 69 renders with Haley, Eva, Kayla and Victoria for version 3.2.1
  • Finished 3 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.2.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Surm

Feb 18, 2022
I thought this game was bad when I got into mid-season 2 but damn, apart from the renders everything else is freaking terrible to the point I regret paying money to get it

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Well, something is wrong here. I cannot transfer my save to Ch 3 because something is wrong with my S 2 game png file. I get this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UPDATE: Figured it out. It was scrappy's mod. Somehow scrappy's mod removes the entire section for transferring to S3. The text is there, but not .png and no way to click it. I d/ld a new copy of S2 and did not put the mod in, loaded up my save file and was able to transfer to S3.

Last edited:

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Sorry but I don't get it

View attachment 2776546

ch_Name "Oh, Ashley... Why did you keep it to yourself for so many years?"
Ashley "Could any of you have helped me? Even Olivia said I was lying."
Ashley "And then she started scolding me when I was dressing up nicely or wearing bright colors. "

ch_Name "Calm down, Ash! You're not alone, we're with you!"
Ashley "You see, she thought I was luring Don to me!"
ch_Name "Oh, no..."
Ashley "You know when was the best day of my life?"
ch_Name "I won't even try to guess."

Ashley "When you saved me and took me away from that nightmare. "
Ashley "I didn't even realize right away that Don couldn't get to me here. "
ch_Name "Why didn't you tell me and Samantha about it?"
Ashley "To hear it back like Olivia's, that I made it all up?"

ch_Name "I can't imagine what you've been through. "

From such a father I would be miles away from him....
Then this:

View attachment 2776553
It doesn't seem to me that there is coherence in the narrative, or I don't get it.
This is probably the most...confusing part of the update. Quite a few things seem off but the Ashley/MC dynamic in particular only makes sense if you didn't complete her storyline; it's like we've reverted to pre-abduction Ashley/MC relationship.

Kurobatique

Oct 11, 2019

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a little witty joke:
What do you call a dull dragon?
A drag.

Well, don't stop smiling just yet! We have great news! Check out the most complete and ready-to-play version of the season 3 prologue in Lust Academy 3.1.1d - delta version:

But that's not it! What DevUpdate goes without a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy? Certainly not this one!
  • Finished visuals for Eva's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Finished visuals for Kayla's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Retouched 78 renders to maximise their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 69 renders with Haley, Eva, Kayla and Victoria for version 3.2.1
  • Finished 3 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.2.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.
Boooring!

hitlocker

Sep 6, 2018
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place "GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Season 3 (tested on v3.1.1b but should work on future versions as well)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    if not gallery_picks is None:
        for gallery_item in gallery_picks:
            if gallery_item not in mp.gallery:
                unlock_gallery(gallery_item)
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place "GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Season 3 (tested on v3.1.1b but should work on future versions as well)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    if not gallery_picks is None:
        for gallery_item in gallery_picks:
            if gallery_item not in mp.gallery:
                unlock_gallery(gallery_item)
Do you know how many scenes there should be? i just got 2 (in S3).

YKKE_boi

Nov 23, 2020
UPDATE: 17 JUL 23
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copies of my Gameplays for "Season 1" (Complete) and "Season 2"( covers updates to the end of Season Two)
And "Season 3" ( "Prologue" with just two Gallery images to unlock)
( If you are starting a new/fresh game (Season 2) ,
please note that with v1.8.1d they are major changes to Gordon's shop and the Duelling system,)

All Gallery images have been unlocked, (Except "Minotaur; Lose" & "Minotaur; Win" Season 2 )
All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Five"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
These Gameplays are for the (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

UDATE 01.SEP.22

Due to a number of "Retro active" elements in the later updates for Season 1.
I have done a fresh "Season One " Gameplay.
(Based on the v0.7.1f download from the Patreon page.)
I Cant download the guide for season 2 somehow, says to me the file is not completed, any way to fix this?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes