Drez

Apr 14, 2018
Geez what is it with people like you? It was just a little fun with him since lesbians are gay people. Yes lesbians are female gay people and homosexuals are male gay people but those terms are really just descriptive. You could say homosexual is anyone who is attracted to their own sex but it is typically used for describing men. Honestly I'm guessing your a lefty which is why when people don't repeat your dumb mantras you want to cancel them.
Here is the literal definition of homosexual. a person who is sexually or romantically attracted to people of their own sex.

QuantumDice

Mar 24, 2022
Lust Academy [Bear in the Night] - Compressed vp8

Reason behind this crunched version:

Since I'm on a laptop without vp9 hadware acceleration, I've had performance issues with the videos on this game, so I decided to make a crunched version that uses vp8 encoding, and share it for anyone else having the same issues.
Focus is on maintaining video, image and audio quality, while improving performance on weaker hardware.

Games and versions included:
  • Lust Academy - Season 1
  • Lust Academy - Season 2 + CordalePack
  • Lust Academy - Season 3 - v3.1.1b
Crunch features:
  • Video:
    • Codec changed from vp9 to vp8
    • Framerate reduced from 60fps to 30 fps
    • Quality: crf 26
  • Image:
    • Untouched
  • Audio:
    • Untouched
Downloads (Windows):

Last edited:

GachiThem

Jun 1, 2021
Could someone share with me a save file for this new season? I've played former seasons but lost the file, and now I am stuck :(

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
all you can do is assume
If you take a sentence out of it's context, alls kinds of interpreations are possible. How do you know that all I can do is assume?

But again: the relationship status is the one inaccurate factor in the description and that's not even a fact because I (me, as a person) am not aware of the relationship status haviong any effect. I could be wrong. The rest of the description is accurate.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
If you take a sentence out of it's context, alls kinds of conclusions are possible.
what context? you, you self said it wasn't accurate. inaccurate information is the fault of the one who provided the inaccurate information... and, any consequences that may result.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
what context?
1. the topic was about where the savegame transferred from S2 to S3 takes off.
2. the inaccuracy was about the relationship status being mentioned
3. I said it's inaccurate based on my personal experience. I quite clearly stated that "I am aware of" (and you conveniently removed that part of my post). Of course I could be wrong.
4. relationship status has nothing to do with the assumption made about point 1.
That context

You can make assumptions about the relationship status as often as you like, that still has nothing to do with the question at which point in the story the transferred savegame will load.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
1. the topic was about where the loaded savegame takes off
2. the inaccuracy was about the relationship status
3. I said it's inaccurate based on my personal experience. Could be wrong.
4. relationship status has nothing to do with the assumption made about point 1.
That context
all I wanted was to began were I left off and free some space on my hard drive. usually, starting where the same was is what a transfer usually means.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
all I wanted was to began were I left off and free some space on my hard drive. usually, starting where the same was is what a transfer usually means.
Can you make an example in which VN (or sandbox game) this is the case? I don't know any.

In fact this is the only VN/Sandbox game I know that actually offers such a functionality and only because the seasons are completely separated games. For games that just put a different label on them, when they claim that it's a different season, no "transfer savegame" functionality is needed.

ps: The easiest way to save space is to first play and finish season 2, then transfer the savegeme, delete season 2 from your hard drive, then download/install/play season 3.

Last edited:

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
So using unren.py, which version of lust academy do I download to see Haley banging scene with dragon in the background?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can't transfer save info to chapter 3 if the game borks it on to load a game and can't remember where you left off.
It does not remember whrere you left off, but it remembers your inventory and your stats. We just had this discussion, read up.
And to transfer a savegame, use the function available in S2 v 1.11.1d, downloadable from this site.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
To make it clear, it is impossible to continue from where you left off, IF where you left off wasn't actually at the end of the season. The transfer is supposed to happen ONLY when you have already reached the end of the previous season.
Then you you CAN actually continue where you left off, right at the the beginning of the next season.

It carries over stats and items, so you lose nothing in between, because there IS nothing in between.

Username78945

Jan 8, 2023
Maybe the confusion comes from the ending, where you have to "choose" which person to say goodbye, implying some sort of bifurcation (say like in Being a Dik if I remeber correctly), but truth to the matter, like explained before, it only carries out your inventory, money and the girls completion level.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes