Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a little dad joke for all animal lovers:
What dog breed is the most popular among wizards?
A labracadabrador!

Now when that beautiful smile is shining on your face, let's talk about what's been done this week for Lust Academy development:
  • Finished visuals for Eva's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Finished visuals for Sabrina's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Finished planning Grace's storyline for version 3.2.1
  • Retouched 79 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 71 renders with Haley, Samantha, Audrey, and Grace for version 3.2.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information about what our third season will be like.
Have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

wpg_stud

Oct 2, 2019
Trying to decide weather or not to download, is the whole game playable as a novel or just ver. 3.1.1.? I'm not really into roaming around games. Thank you

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
I made a post about losing hope with Victoria then user ahichi made post with progress report and who is in the picture.. oh yes Victoria, maybe there's still hope, this made my day.

Niuul

Jun 25, 2022
I made a post about losing hope with Victoria then user ahichi made post with progress report and who is in the picture.. oh yes Victoria, maybe there's still hope, this made my day.
No, that's just to give you hope. Then rip it all away with the "this is the finale for season 3!" and there's nothing with her. Repeat ad infinitum.

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
No, that's just to give you hope. Then rip it all away with the "this is the finale for season 3!" and there's nothing with her. Repeat ad infinitum.
Damn, I'm afraid you can be right about it. The probability of this happening is dangerously high.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
gotta use the final release. though, seeing as how that did NOT start off from where I saved--that was a lot of hell for no reason at all. ya'll gotta do better at coding. please let me know when it's fixed.

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
The trick is that the transfer only works when you play 1.11.1D. I was playing the 1.11.1B version and was not able to transfer. After downloading the D version I got the transfer button and everything is fine than in S3.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
gotta use the final release. though, seeing as how that did NOT start off from where I saved--that was a lot of hell for no reason at all. ya'll gotta do better at coding. please let me know when it's fixed.
... or you need to become better at reading, because obviously you got it all wrong.
Starting S3 and loading a S2 savegame will not put you in the S2 content, but start the S3 content. And that's exactly what it's supposed to do. S3 does not even contain the S2 content, how should it proceed where you left off?

The seasons' content is completely independent, the savegame is used to transfer inventory and stats.

Spider-Venom

Mar 26, 2023
... or you need to become better at reading, because obviously you got it all wrong.
Starting S3 and loading a S2 savegame will not put you in the S2 content, but start the S3 content. And that's exactly what it's supposed to do. S3 does not even contain the S2 content, how should it proceed where you left off?

The seasons' content is completely independent, the savegame is used to transfer inventory and stats.
then, there's no point to doing it. the normal assumption is that it would load of from that moment.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
then, there's no point to doing it. the normal assumption is that it would load of from that moment.
Luckily we don't have to rely on assumptions but can read the description, even if it's not completely accurate, it talks about relationship status which - as far as I am aware - has no meaning in this game.

The point in doing it (transfering a game) are the inventory and stats, without having to grind (or cheat)( the combat spell stats and money again.

Anyway ... it's working as intended, there is nothing to fix. If you want to use it or not, that's your decision.

Fauno36

May 26, 2023
I just finished the prologue of this third installment... It's been a while since I was so bored. Long, lacking in ideas and not even THE sex scene with Olivia and THE sex scene with Irena (near the end and fast) doesn't justify such a boring story. 1.20 GB for this? No thanks. I hope he gets better when he gets to school. This game is one of my favourites.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes