indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You want Lust-Academy-Season2-1.11.1d, as that is the final build/version of Season 2.

The DLC is just quizzes/character sheets/PDF walkthrough...

Yes, it says this is a "beta", before it was an "alpha". So, there will be a "delta" version in a few days/weeks. Up to you if you want to play it now or wait it out.....
ok thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
After each update that game becomes a shit i liked it in first season second was ok to but now its just nothing i hope the developer work on another game or just make something to end up that game and start new one.
this is only the off school period...leave it be and when it comes back to academy all will be ok

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
I wonder how many updates will it take to have a scene with Dakota ? :unsure: Been waiting for it since her first quests no wonder her scenes will be good quality.

Steppenwolf

Jul 30, 2017
Sorry but I don't get it

groping2.jpg

ch_Name "Oh, Ashley... Why did you keep it to yourself for so many years?"
Ashley "Could any of you have helped me? Even Olivia said I was lying."
Ashley "And then she started scolding me when I was dressing up nicely or wearing bright colors. "

ch_Name "Calm down, Ash! You're not alone, we're with you!"
Ashley "You see, she thought I was luring Don to me!"
ch_Name "Oh, no..."
Ashley "You know when was the best day of my life?"
ch_Name "I won't even try to guess."

Ashley "When you saved me and took me away from that nightmare. "
Ashley "I didn't even realize right away that Don couldn't get to me here. "
ch_Name "Why didn't you tell me and Samantha about it?"
Ashley "To hear it back like Olivia's, that I made it all up?"

ch_Name "I can't imagine what you've been through. "

From such a father I would be miles away from him....
Then this:

hug.jpg
It doesn't seem to me that there is coherence in the narrative, or I don't get it.

Last edited:

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
What great dialogues of "Evelyn" she was fucked DP and loves orgies!!! interesting magic game!!! . There are more interesting characters than 'the slut Evelyn' .... ohh :rolleyes: about Olivia's open relationship (lack of ideas shows).
I didn't care for Evelyn either. So much so that during the threesome with her and Olivia, I focused exclusively on Olivia and ignored her completely. I find the whole open marriage thing narratively inconsistent as well. I will tolerate it only if it was shown to be a last desperate measure for Don to preserve his home life. Olivia has already broken the rules of their open marriage. Both by bringing the affair home with her to her marriage bed. And by developing feelings for her lover. So, it should only be a matter of time before it all falls apart for Don. That's my hope anyway.

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

jenn_a

Feb 7, 2018
cant seem to get the option for save transfer? I have loaded season 2, went to load menu but no option to transfer saves? any ideas what to do next?

Majorix

Aug 12, 2021
In Season 2, is it normal that the game jumps from having sex with your "mom" right back to the acadamy? Or do i have a bug?
Seemed very wierd to me.

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
can someone help me cant figure out how to move my save from 2 to 3
I was just trying to figure out that myself seems everyone playing it fine. I don't want to replay both seasons to get to this point what is happening here!? Even after reloading season 2 last save it reset everything like I never really played season 2 after I tried to play season 3

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
duh...hearing Audrey tell the story of her fight with the monster when we were there fighting with her it's a bit ridicolous devs...it's totally killing the mood...and hearing audrey speacking to MC and saying she wants to know him better after we had a lot of sex , fighting togheter and been her energy refil in the past is just Meh too...what's wrong with this? how can devs forget that we already done so much togheter?bah

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
Sorry but I don't get it

View attachment 2776546

ch_Name "Oh, Ashley... Why did you keep it to yourself for so many years?"
Ashley "Could any of you have helped me? Even Olivia said I was lying."
Ashley "And then she started scolding me when I was dressing up nicely or wearing bright colors. "

ch_Name "Calm down, Ash! You're not alone, we're with you!"
Ashley "You see, she thought I was luring Don to me!"
ch_Name "Oh, no..."
Ashley "You know when was the best day of my life?"
ch_Name "I won't even try to guess."

Ashley "When you saved me and took me away from that nightmare. "
Ashley "I didn't even realize right away that Don couldn't get to me here. "
ch_Name "Why didn't you tell me and Samantha about it?"
Ashley "To hear it back like Olivia's, that I made it all up?"

ch_Name "I can't imagine what you've been through. "

From such a father I would be miles away from him....
Then this:

View attachment 2776553
It doesn't seem to me that there is coherence in the narrative, or I don't get it.
yeah...so many weirdness in this episode..like with Audrey..she spek to MC like she barely knows him and MCV asking what happened with the killer of succubi whenm he was there helping her to win in the battle...it totally ruins all for good

dreamgoat

Oct 10, 2020
Some do, so don't. I know a few AVNs that started in 2017 and are still going, and they're not even that good. Some are in 4-5th season and downright suck (ie Thirsty For My Guest). Most have devolved into no longer having much of a plot and are now just fuck-scenes-of-the-month (ie Grandma's House, he knows he'll lose subs after grandma gets fucked so keeps kicking that can down the road, or Guilty Pleasure, but I don't remember that one ever having a major plot). In short there's no point in ending an AVN if it still pays the bills and taking a risk on a new one that may or may not do as well, besides having to start over and write a new story and create new characters and all time/effort that goes into that. But as you said I guess it's better than leaving it open-ended like Rosewater Manor after 10 months or completely abandoning it like a bunch of others.
I think it can go both ways if you drag out grandma you also lose support. It took so long I stopped supporting and playing it. But I'm also not a one-hit-and-quit type of person I wouldn't have stopped my subscription if Grandma got laid I like to see different kinks and etc with grandma. I feel it just milking at this point but hey if people pay for it why change right?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes