MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
A lot of game makers move on to a new game, and people follow them. If you've made one good game, the likelihood is that the second will also be good, especially with these types of games. Why so negative? It's not like this is made by someone who makes new games and never finishes old ones and takes tons of patreon money while making little to no content.
Some do, so don't. I know a few AVNs that started in 2017 and are still going, and they're not even that good. Some are in 4-5th season and downright suck (ie Thirsty For My Guest). Most have devolved into no longer having much of a plot and are now just fuck-scenes-of-the-month (ie Grandma's House, he knows he'll lose subs after grandma gets fucked so keeps kicking that can down the road, or Guilty Pleasure, but I don't remember that one ever having a major plot). In short there's no point in ending an AVN if it still pays the bills and taking a risk on a new one that may or may not do as well, besides having to start over and write a new story and create new characters and all time/effort that goes into that. But as you said I guess it's better than leaving it open-ended like Rosewater Manor after 10 months or completely abandoning it like a bunch of others.

Reactions: BGRW2020 and Vastro

Alleycat_2017

Sep 1, 2017
It didn't take long for season 3 to arrive, and a good sized update too. Regular good sized updates, interesting story, original characters. I think I'll get to supporting this dev.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Can someone share a save from the beginning of season 3? I dont want to have to load a whole other version just to transfer my saves.

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
So i see that the middles eastern writer was able to retain his job in season3 too, no improvements.

STATE_

Nov 14, 2021
I seen this this happen to a game before I think it’s time for me to call quits this game was good now it’s like the writer or whoever trying to take a sh*t on it

Reactions: Majindevil

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
I'm a bit torn. They're adding new girls, which is great in theory, but they have a bunch in there already that we're waiting for updates on.
This is the problem with devs in many renpy games, mostly the more popular ones. They make new characters to further milk the game to make it longer. You end up with updates that only focus on two or three characters, when there is 20 or more. It gets bland and tiresome, and frustrating. I can't stand games with piles and piles of characters. It is unfocused and just ends up going on and on and on. This seems to be what is going to happen now with this game sadly. The game already had quite enough characters. It needs to progress the story to a conclusion, not milk the Patreon for more money.

Lust Theory aka Echos of Lust did this. It was absolutely fantastic in the first season, then they wanted to milk it on and on. The second season was an absolute mess. I remember one update was nothing more and an long boring party scene with new characters that progressed NOTHING in the story and made you repeat the same party over and over. It was dreadful.

Last edited:

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
Don't know what it is, but this latest update just seems off. The whole open marriage thing came out of nowhere, Don suddenly seems like a different person, the reasoning for the fighting makes zero sense, and suddenly the MC is waving their wand around desperate house wives without a care in the world...

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
THIS GAME IS EVOLVING JUST BACKWARDS.
This game is getting progressively worse season by season.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Don says in the game that the open marriage arrangement with Olivia was agreed to recently. I wonder, did they agree to this before or after the MC pounded Olivia?

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
Don't know what it is, but this latest update just seems off. The whole open marriage thing came out of nowhere, Don suddenly seems like a different person, the reasoning for the fighting makes zero sense, and suddenly the MC is waving their wand around desperate house wives without a care in the world...
The in-game explanation that is given for Don's apparent change of heart is that all his kids leaving the house changed his outlook on life. I don't really buy it, but whatever. I think him and Olivia agreeing to an open marriage is a last-ditch effort to save a dead marriage. And when it comes to affairs with other people, they seem to have a "don't ask, don't tell" policy arrangement. It's an agreement that says, "Have your affairs and flings. But I don't want to know about them, see them, or for you to bring them home with you." The problem is that Olivia has already kinda violated it. She brought the affair home with her, and to her marriage bed to boot. And I think it's only a matter of time before Don finds out about it, and even sees it first-hand. :sneaky:

Reactions: Sirnoobicus

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I am confused, I imported my save, and I'm pretty sure that I helped Audrey fight the monster, but at the end of the update MC asks her how the battle went, is this another battle or is the imported save borked?

Reactions: Cernunnos.

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Welp, I named the MC Henry and now there's another Henry. I originally named him Sam, which was pretty quickly shown to be confusing and weird. I wish there would be some sort of mechanism for NPC names to change if taken. Maybe a warning for MC names in a part 1 where it conflicts with a known NPC name, but in a part 3 where this new Henry guy probably wasn't named or even planned all the way back in part 1, I don't want to go changing the MC's name after all that time.
LOL that's happened a few times with me. Name MC Mike = another Mike shows up later, but too far in to justify starting over and naming MC something else. Maybe we need to be able to rename all other chars too? Very few AVNs offer that option (probably not much demand for it).

ninjasamuri

May 28, 2018
How do I transfer the season 2 saves? I'm not seeing the option like I did with Season 1, do I have to redownload season 2?
Edit: Yeah it needed the new version of season 2

Last edited:

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
You want Lust-Academy-Season2-1.11.1d, as that is the final build/version of Season 2.

The DLC is just quizzes/character sheets/PDF walkthrough...

Yes, it says this is a "beta", before it was an "alpha". So, there will be a "delta" version in a few days/weeks. Up to you if you want to play it now or wait it out.....
ok thanks

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
After each update that game becomes a shit i liked it in first season second was ok to but now its just nothing i hope the developer work on another game or just make something to end up that game and start new one.
this is only the off school period...leave it be and when it comes back to academy all will be ok

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cernunnos.
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes