Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Ok so uh not a big issue or anything and its 100% my dumb fault , although if anyone can help me with this it would be great, i uh for some reason decide to copy the galleryunlocker rpy file from LA season 2 folder and paste em straight into LA season 3 game folder, now my season 3 gallery is fill with season 2 gallery scenes mix with a few new one ( there's like 4 new one?), i try to delete, re-install the game , also find the LA ss3 folder in Disk C and delete all the file in there to no avail, the gallery still fked, anyway to fix this ? Thank you.
No fix. They added a lot of season 2 scenes to season 3 as there isn't as much content there yet. Most of the Dale stuff is repeatable and I presume it will return in season 3 if it hasn't already.

Reactions: JustAlexKing

ZazzyBoi

Mar 23, 2020
Anyone got locations where the books can spawn in Season 1? Can you collect "all of them" on the first day you start the quest?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Anyone got locations where the books can spawn in Season 1? Can you collect "all of them" on the first day you start the quest?
I think it's more or less the same spots throughout the seasons. IIRC, you for sure can find them randomly at the following locations:
THE DORMITORY ("CAMPUS")
  • living room
  • bathroom
ACADEMY
  • main hall (where the sorting book is)
  • inner garden (where the fountain is)
  • left wing (outside, just outside the library)
  • left classroom (attached to the left hall)
  • right wing (outside, just outside the restaurant)
  • potions classroom (attached to the right hall)
There are times when none of those have books, and other times when several of them have books.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
About the number of books: There are four books every day, one in the dormitory, three on the campus, the locations are listed above. However, they are not always all available in the morning. Do your round in the evening, then they are easier to find anyway. One location seems to be bugged and never shows a book. In that case you only get three books each day.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
About the number of books: There are four books every day, one in the dormitory, three on the campus, the locations are listed above. However, they are not always all available in the morning. Do your round in the evening, then they are easier to find anyway. One location seems to be bugged and never shows a book. In that case you only get three books each day.
...but not the game's "campus", which is actually the dormitory.... I wish they would at least correct that label in the game.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
...but not the game's "campus", which is actually the dormitory.... I wish they would at least correct that label in the game.
Right, I keep using the right terms when I should use wrong ones for better understanding :p

(and yes, I know, if the dormitory is inside the same area it's also considered to be part of the campus. Mine was outside however)

Last edited:

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear Witches and Wizards, today we are happy to present the most finished version of Lust Academy season 2.
There's a lot of new hot content waiting for you, as well as proofread and improved dialogues all over the game!
Check it out yourself in Lust Academy version 1.12.1d:

Here's the convenient list of changes for this patch:
  • Added 6 new repeatable sex scenes for Sandbox version.
  • About 400 new top-quality renders and 70 animations!
  • The Gallery now has 6 new episodes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
  • Majorly rewritten and proofread dialogues. Big thanks to our community involved in proofreading, especially to players Stomar and SHREDDER1876, whose help was an absolute lifesaver!
That's all we had for today, but it's a lot! We hope you'll try it and share your thoughts on the newest update in the comments!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Unlocked

Dear Witches and Wizards, today we are happy to present the most finished version of Lust Academy season 2.
There's a lot of new hot content waiting for you, as well as proofread and improved dialogues all over the game!
Check it out yourself in Lust Academy version 1.12.1d:

Here's the convenient list of changes for this patch:
  • Added 6 new repeatable sex scenes for Sandbox version.
  • About 400 new top-quality renders and 70 animations!
  • The Gallery now has 6 new episodes.
  • Minor bugfixes.
  • Majorly rewritten and proofread dialogues. Big thanks to our community involved in proofreading, especially to players Stomar and SHREDDER1876, whose help was an absolute lifesaver!
That's all we had for today, but it's a lot! We hope you'll try it and share your thoughts on the newest update in the comments!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

So just new repeatables and bug / proofreading fixes for Season 2? Seems like this might be why there's been less content for Season 3 releases than there otherwise would have been. Not sure it's important to be adding this stuff to content already past rather than adding more content to stuff moving forward. Was there a major push on Patreon / Steam or something to redo or add to older content?

Reactions: someyoungguy

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
So just new repeatables and bug / proofreading fixes for Season 2? Seems like this might be why there's been less content for Season 3 releases than there otherwise would have been. Not sure it's important to be adding this stuff to content already past rather than adding more content to stuff moving forward. Was there a major push on Patreon / Steam or something to redo or add to older content?
I think the proofreading bugfixing stuff probably should've been done no matter what, but the rest of the stuff does seems like it should've been done after the whole game was finished. Having more time between finishing the episode and remastering it like that would've made the remaster more impactful too. Weren't a couple of the recent Season 3 updates also primarily "correcting" the content rather than adding it? It kinda seems like someone on the dev team got a "go back and make sure everything in the game so far is up to [some arbitrary] standard" bee in their bonnet recently. "Improving" content so soon after initial release doesn't feel like an upgrade when the content was already fine though. Kinda feels like a project's just spinning its wheels when that happens

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think the proofreading bugfixing stuff probably should've been done no matter what, but the rest of the stuff does seems like it should've been done after the whole game was finished. Having more time between finishing the episode and remastering it like that would've made the remaster more impactful too. Weren't a couple of the recent Season 3 updates also primarily "correcting" the content rather than adding it? It kinda seems like someone on the dev team got a "go back and make sure everything in the game so far is up to [some arbitrary] standard" bee in their bonnet recently. "Improving" content so soon after initial release doesn't feel like an upgrade when the content was already fine though. Kinda feels like a project's just spinning its wheels when that happens
Well, to be fair it's not really "so soon after initial release". It's coming up on 3 years since its first version, and this is Season 3 of the game, so the full two seasons of content prior to the current is considerable. Now, I admit that I only play the sandbox version. But even if you strip away the navigation and extra stuff from that (like getting books or working for money), the time with all of the scenes to progress individual characters' stories as well as the main plot is pretty lengthy. So it's been quite awhile since the initial release.

But yes, I don't feel like these additions and improvements were necessary. The extra scenes in Season 2 could just as easily have been worked into Season 3, other than those where a character now is absent, like Lily. I'm also unmotivated to go back to Season 2 to try to see the new scenes. If they are repeatable, I assume they'll be in Season 3 as well. If they aren't, I guess I'll just miss them unless magically I have a change of heart in the future (doubtful).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Crap, remind me who Willow is. I could pull up the game, but since you mentioned her I figured you'd be a good person to ask.
The fairy from the shop who helps MC with some rare resources and basically annoucned she wants to make him her future husband or something like that.
Hopefully she has a potion in her store that will increase her size, otherwise the MC will split her her in half. Poor Willow ...

Reactions: MarsUltor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The fairy from the shop who helps MC with some rare resources and basically annoucned she wants to make him her future husband or something like that.
Hopefully she has a potion in her store that will increase her size, otherwise the MC will split her her in half. Poor Willow ...
That's right! Yeah, she's cute. I also hope more happens with her this season.
A Nelwyn farmer who is the protagonist of the 1988 movie of the same name... ops, wrong Willow. :BootyTime:
Oh, I just always referred to him as "peck". I guess I should stop being so bigoted. :confused:

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
Crap, remind me who Willow is. I could pull up the game, but since you mentioned her I figured you'd be a good person to ask.
This is one of my big issues with this game (and plenty of others). We're waiting on content with some girls that have been in the game since season one, and they keep dumping more in there. The character screen is at 50-55 characters and I think 40 of those are current or potential love interests.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
This is one of my big issues with this game (and plenty of others). We're waiting on content with some girls that have been in the game since season one, and they keep dumping more in there. The character screen is at 50-55 characters and I think 40 of those are current or potential love interests.
Yep. The sudden, magical "retiring" of characters who have to go on safari or to an elite study or whatever is over-the-top also. Do you know how many people at university, even incredibly smart folks, had to take a full semester or longer off because of special opportunities (rather than a loved one being ill or something)? I'll give you a hint: I can count them on one hand, and I don't have to use any fingers. But somehow the MC in this game creampies a girl with "special opportunity" sperm. :rolleyes: (Now that I think about it, that sounds like some Chad's line to convince a girl to let him into her pants.)

All of this boils down to the game having way too many LIs and not a big enough team to manage all of them, even in a single semester at Cordale. But they've painted themselves into a corner, so I guess this will be par for the course going forward.

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
I knew lots of people in college who got opportunities to study in special programs that involved them leaving campus for a whole semester or even a whole year, but those people don't just completely disappear from your life when that happens, so it still breaks immersion in the game because you go full radio silent with people that you supposedly care deeply about and seem to care deeply about you. It also breaks immersion because establishing that there are things like magical fellowships and exchange programs seriously begs the question why we're not getting more one-off characters every term. If so many students are leaving here for prestigious opportunities far afield, and this is actually a prestigious magical university instead of some bottom rung school for people who happen to have magic but couldn't cut it elsewhere, then there should be at least as many students showing up for these kinds of programs as are leaving for them. If the school is really as prestigious as they imply, there should really be a lot more fellowship and exchange students here

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes