-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The translation clean up on this update was nice. I stopped playing the last update because the Engrish was so bad. I'm not happy about the minimal interaction between Sam and the MC, and with the reintroduction of Audrey it seems like Sam may be relegated to a lesbian matchup excluding the MC. Sam is my girl and I would love to see her take the top spot in the harem. Just got to the sorting ceremony in the update, so the Addams Family joins Cordale LOL. That Santiago gal looks like Wednesday.
I would agree overall, but there are some incongruities that bug me a little bit. I get that English isn't their native language (other than maybe their translator or something), but take June, for example. They have her using terms like cringe and no cap while also saying things like "It's not that I am used to visiting such places..." I highly doubt someone using Gen-Z slang would also use such in this situation; even using "I am" instead of a contraction seems unlikely for speech. In writing it's fine, but dialogue should reflect spoken words, which would almost for sure be contracted by someone like June.

I guess for me, although it's a much harder aspect of writing to master than others, character voice should be more distinct and not only receive a sprinkling of modern slang. There's enough that's distinct to the writing / translation that having it spread across everyone makes them feel a bit samey, like the way "huh?" is used at the end of many sentences by most of the characters. I realize I'm nitpicking, but it's a bit more starkly done in this game than in a lot of others, so I notice it much more here.

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I don't understand, is it a bug or what?
in S2 game if I load my old save then it works fine, but if I start new novel mode game then it show game ended in middle when having s** with Olivia, s** get stopped in middle without showing it full then go to other scene then suddenly show content ended.

Why this happening?

Even when I use sandbox mode Olivia scene get stopped in middle but game still continue but in novel mode if i start new game it get stopped and game end

Diego Valent

Sep 11, 2018
I can't transfer my save to season 2, I don't know why but every time I try it says "New notice: Fail".
Can someone help me?

originmedia

Nov 17, 2019
I'm not seeing a transfer at the end of 2nd season when I finished it so season 3 is not allowing me to play. Can someone please help me with some ideas on that.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
what do you meant by attend? all day making potion?
No, What I mean do all tasks in the Sabrina story line,
When you click on her, if you did not get a cut scene you would normally get "Attend Lesson" or "Practice Potion"
If offered, always choose "Attend Lesson"

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
When you click on her, if you did not get a cut scene you would normally get "Attend Lesson" or "Practice Potion"
I've got the recipe, but I can't remember where to get the dried amanite beans. Did we get that in the forest or something?

Talilover

Oct 29, 2018
Kind of interested but before I try can someone answer two questions for me?
How far along do you get with the "not Hermione" in the images and how many other "totally not X" characters are there, like is that supposed to be Cho Chang as well?

Silwith

Jan 27, 2021
Its kinda weird, I thought I try it out and the Dev said its "recommended" to play Sandbox yeah? Then why do weird things pop out if I do? For example:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
like... thats a reaaaally obvious oversight... Its way to clearly designed to be in a specific order, but can be played out of order...

Overall its still a nice and interesting one so far tho, tho it sometimes really lacks choice, but gotta see how that plays out

Last edited:

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
I can't transfer from season2 to 3. The transfer doesn't appear in my season 2 load menu
Can you not transfer season two to three?
Make sure you are using just season 2 from the downloads and not season 2 with the cordale pack.

If you have the wrong one, then just dl the other version, load the save and the transfer option should show up on the screen.

Reactions: Evan Treborn

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
I've done all sabrina story line in season 2, yet I didn't get it

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Its kinda weird, I thought I try it out and the Dev said its "recommended" to play Sandbox yeah? Then why do weird things pop out if I do? For example:
like... thats a reaaaally obvious oversight... Its way to clearly designed to be in a specific order, but can be played out of order...

Overall its still a nice and interesting one so far tho, tho it sometimes really lacks choice, but gotta see how that plays out
There are several instances where the MC doesn't strike me as the sharpest pencil in the box. Every so often I cringe at something about him — his lack of tact, his lack of self-awareness, his overconfidence, etc. But to be fair, he is definitely acting like a lot of college students. So maybe it's a problem of being a little too realistic, even annoyingly so sometimes.

• Haha
Reactions: Eticketjedi
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes