Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Only 1 lewd scene the whole update and it's a masturbation one? I mean what the hell happened to the pace of this game? We used to have 3 or 4 new scenes in the gallery every update, not to mention there's almost nothing new to see this update I'm disappointed I miss the old Lust Academy.
Then I think you missed something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 15, 2021
A simple gallery unlock script. Just place "GalleryUnlocker.rpy" in the game folder and everything should be unlocked.

Game version: Season 3 (tested on v3.2.1d but should work on future versions as well)

Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.69272/post-10469289

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Make sure the replay scenes are clickable
    if not gallery_picks is None:
        for gallery_item in gallery_picks:
            if gallery_item not in mp.gallery:
                unlock_gallery(gallery_item)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man I always do this with every unlocker you post but they never work, am I doing something wrong? I just put it on the game folder.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
And what do you think I'm doing? I said that's what I'm doing but it doesn't work in any game.
I'm honestly not sure what's different on your device... It's been tested by quite a few people and nobody seems to have the same issue... Can you add a screenshot of the file in the folder? It sounds stupid but it might give some insight..

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I missed it but Haley story was already at 100% when I started playing this new version and the quest journal wasn't showing anything I don't know if it's a bug or just intentionally hidden by the devs.
There are four "new" scenes,
and Six old scene that need to unlocked* that do not show up in the Task log,
*four of these do not show in the gallery until they are (re)unlocked.
I have not managed to unlock "Audrey"
and have not (re)unlocked one of the "hidden" scenes (BDSM Toys) [plan to unlock next update]
attach below are images of my gallery
hope they are useful to you

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hrmmm.... Just like at the beginning of Season 2, all previous Lustgram likes / comments are lost from the phone. It might be better just not to show posts from previous seasons if selections for those aren't going to be transferred with other save progress from one season to another.

M0ckingB1rd

Aug 5, 2016
Alright, I think I got it. The party only appears if your house won the competition(got the most points) that week.
For Audrey you need to have a moonwalk tincture in your inventory.

Reactions: Ahchi and MarsUltor

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If i have season 2 on steam can i transfer the save?
You should be able to. Making a Ren'Py game available on Steam should not prevent it from working elsewhere. I don't know enough to say so about exported progress (like at the end of Season 2 creating a save state for continuing in Season 3), but my guess is it wouldn't be a problem. Someone with more knowledge about how that's done could confirm or refute my guess.

anne O'nymous, I don't believe you follow this game but I also know you're incredibly skilled in programming generally, including Ren'Py. If you have a moment to answer a question here, it would be appreciated. I'm sure you're extremely busy, though, so it's completely understandable if you're not able to get around to answer this. This game creates a save state at the end of seasons, which then gets opened in the new season. They have you start a new game and then import progress. Do you foresee any issue with a Ren'Py save state from the previous season being imported into a new season that is not on Steam?

Last edited:

Macinnes

Feb 19, 2020
The translation clean up on this update was nice. I stopped playing the last update because the Engrish was so bad. I'm not happy about the minimal interaction between Sam and the MC, and with the reintroduction of Audrey it seems like Sam may be relegated to a lesbian matchup excluding the MC. Sam is my girl and I would love to see her take the top spot in the harem. Just got to the sorting ceremony in the update, so the Addams Family joins Cordale LOL. That Santiago gal looks like Wednesday.

Last edited:
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes