gg i

Jun 22, 2020
Played the three seasons. It was great. But wanted to know something
does samantha and audrey have only one scene in the game and if there's more do i have to switch on lgbtq for it?
will they have scenes in the future(like the one is season 1). maybe threesome?

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Ahchi I played the vn version and I finished season two and three. I didn't get the librarian femdom scene. When will her scene start? Do you have a save file for her?

Mid1969

Mar 2, 2021
My bad if this was asked before but, what happened to the original girls from season 1 and 2 like Lily for example? Are they coming later in season 3? Are they being replaced completely by the new girls never to be seen again :(?

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Ahchi I played the vn version and I finished season two and three. I didn't get the librarian femdom scene. When will her scene start? Do you have a save file for her?
I don't know how it works in the VN version, but in the Sandbox version when you progress Amalie's storyline sufficiently in Season 2, you get the option for some femdom play with her.
1695300052828.png

Reactions: Gamesstar

mandudeman

May 28, 2021
I don't know how it works in the VN version, but in the Sandbox version when you progress Amalie's storyline sufficiently in Season 2, you get the option for some femdom play with her.
View attachment 2945825
The VN Has pretty much everything in the Story version which is even mentioned when you Choose what version to play after the Start of S1 where it tells you to pick your choice on the story version just it has Minus all the added stuff like extra wandering around and clicking on the hidden things although the end of days on VN you can sorta wander around a bit at night as it gives you the Location menu.

Most I would say is Play a New save of the VN side to give you the other side of things, I like it myself as it adds the more Direct approach which for some people tend to be a lot more fulfilling than having to Hunt and Look for everything and anything.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Bear in the Night I tried to increase the turned in books point with Amelie, but it's not increasing. I met her at the café in the the evenings and went with her for the sessions but, the points are not increasing.
To do that, you need to take the books to her in the library in the morning or afternoon and return Lost Foliants, as this is separate from Amelie's femdom path. Saying "I would like to turn in my books" to Amelie in Molly's cafe, in the evening is just the secret code phrase to initiate some dom/sub fun.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
To do that, you need to take the books to her in the library in the morning or afternoon and return Lost Foliants, as this is separate from Amelie's femdom path. Saying "I would like to turn in my books" to Amelie in Molly's cafe, in the evening is just the secret code phrase to initiate some dom/sub fun.
Thanks, you saved me again for the second time today :).
And I found a new way to increase the points :sneaky:

Reactions: MarsUltor

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here are copy of my Gameplay for "Season 3" (v3.3.1(d))
*note; possible bug, we seems to have forgotten the "Toothache Treatment" potion (Potion 6)*

All Gallery images have been unlocked,
Except for "BDSM Toys" (Hidden Gallery Image) and "Audrey" ? Sunday night house party?

All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Ten"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
For (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes