DarkLecher

Mar 14, 2019
I haven't touched this since before there was a Sandbox, and I've caught up from a new game in S1 to having just completed the S3 prologue. Aside from the general feeling is that MC is an idiot, it seems like a lot of story points about the family seem to have been dropped.

In S2's prologue Sam and MC have an entire conversation about Don and Olivia knowing about magic and how they should talk to the headmaster about it because it's a big deal. They never actually mention it to anyone in S2, and it's not addressed in the S3 prologue.

In S2 Ashley says she's been sexually harassed by Don and it's one of the major reasons she ran away, but in the S3 prologue she's more concerned with Don cheating on Olivia? Also Don wasn't actually cheating in S2, Irene's mom was just a super annoying nightmare customer. Yet in the S3 prologue he actually is? Also in S1's prologue Olivia and Don were the stereotypical nasty guardians (like from Harry Potter), but that's seem to have gone away entirely.

It makes no sense if you actually hit all these story beats in a short period of time like I did, where you actually remember clearly what happened.

Edit to add: Why are all the new freshmen 19, the same age as the sophomores?

Last edited:
Reactions: SPARDA2408

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Steam has not been updated yet and neither has GOG.
Once the valve community gets the game, it should not take long.

Reactions: SPARDA2408

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Hi all,
If anyone wants a guide,
I have updated my "Gameplay_LA_Season_3_(S-E)Updates" to cover V3.4.1d.

All task complete,
All Gallery images unlocked,
PC-Sandbox mode

You can find all my Lust Academy Gameplays here; (Seasons One, Two and Three)
https://f95zone.to/threads/lust-academy-season-3-v3-3-1d-bear-in-the-night.69272/post-7936902

Good luck and enjoy the game.

If you like the game, Please support
Bear in the Night
So that the game can be developed further.
Thanks
Don't you have link for the update .. please ?

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
I think this game is losing patrons and that's why we don't see the heroes anymore the game used to be much better. 3.5.1a is out and noone as posted te 3.4.1d yet
true no more heros here.. sad to see..
tbh the story was going meh so thats why

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This is one of the games I don't play for the story :D

... unless it turns out at some point that MC really is the offspring of purple tentacle (and not of the possessed guy). That might get me to read again.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
true no more heros here.. sad to see..
This is one of the games I don't play for the story :D

... unless it turns out at some point that MC really is the offspring of purple tentacle (and not of the possessed guy). That might get me to read again.
Can you guys provide a little bit more feedback about the "story goes the wrong side"?
For sure we are talking about S3, not the previous seasons

Reactions: Soul Taker

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Can you guys provide a little bit more feedback about the "story goes the wrong side"?
For sure we are talking about S3, not the previous seasons
Didn't say that, so I can't elaborate on that. I don't separate between seasons, I threat the whole thing as one game. I'm just not really impressed by what's actually happening, let alone the single quest arcs. It looks to me as if it's all just a setup to meet specific fetishes, plenty of "plot" devices in there.
Don't get me wrong, I don't consider this to be really bad, I wouldn't bother at all otherwise. There are some good ideas in there. I just think it's all quite shallow.

I prefer it the other way around. Write the story first (and don't change it later because some Patreons said so or because you want to make more money by splitting this into even more seasons), then see where you can fit in what. And don't include whatever a patreon comes up with just so it's in there. If it serves the story, it's ok. Otherwise dump it. THESE games or VNs I play for the story.

Karaido

Apr 17, 2022
Is it just me or does this game lack some sex?
I'm already playing Season 2 and it still feels it could need more action and the only LI that was really dtf in more than one situation is Naomi and she is gone. It should have more repeatable scences instead of these creepy night visits. MC is overly romantic and in the night he completely loses it.
What the hell is this?

Reactions: Socko55

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are repeatables on the weekends: Spa, night club, afterparty.

To the rest: No one ever claimed that this game had consistent character development .... baby!

Reactions: Wizardas
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes