Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The other thing i hate is that in S1 the "stepmother" which i forget what exactly is her role is against the MC and hates our guts (same as S2) and suddenly in S3 she just jumps us as if we are long lost lovers
Olivia was just sexually frustrated and was taking it out on the MC. Being sexually fulfilled has made her much nicer and happier. :sneaky:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Of course.

Some things that actually feel bad or are bad:
1) You over use the word "baby"
2) Girls after Season 1 become so easy it is not even fun
3) MC reacts to various girls that we saw in S1, as well as if we saw them for the first time.
4) You try to add elaborate words where they are not needed. Keep it simple. Simple is not necessarily bad.

Lastly, I believe you added so many characters, and you want us to be able to romance them, but you are going the wrong way. Practically at this point if it is female and our character says hi it is almost instantly sex
Thank you, you're really helping us

beerbee

Nov 6, 2020
Do you remember if you have made any actions with the game? You may try running the game as administrator.
I found out what was the problem. I have the game on a portabel disk. And have changed PC. Some of the files used for starup of the game, lies on in the system and not in the game. Those was on the old PC. Transfer of those file and as the problem was solved. :cool:

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
Seriously, why would you complicate things even more with - sex, flirt with them is too easy - ? People's mind is NOT the same as you so it has to be just that simple choices. Unless you want the game have highlights options.
Many games had this kind of things, above 3 choices out of each dialogs and most of them slowly died. People had to develop mods.

Reactions: spl00sh321

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Seriously, why would you complicate things even more with - sex, flirt with them is too easy - ? People's mind is NOT the same as you so it has to be just that simple choices. Unless you want the game have highlights options.
Many games had this kind of things, above 3 choices out of each dialogs and most of them slowly died. People had to develop mods.
ah?
Sarcasm?
Or I don't get you

zeranta

Apr 23, 2023
ah?
Sarcasm?
Or I don't get you
No I mean people there saying the game's choice was too simple, getting in girl path is too easy. They were asking it to be more complicated, not harder.
I'm saying the game is perfectly fine as it is in these important choices. Many game have like 3 - 5 dialogs at the point where you want to be interested in the partner, but many people have made the wrong choices.
Example :
You just meet a person and you have 3 choices:
1 - Invite to dinner ( interested )
2 - A walk in the park ( just friend )
3 - Ignore ( not interested )
Now some people are interested but they think option 1 is too rush so they pick option 2, and they lost their own path.

P/S: Btw Season 3 no need saves from season 2 ? I don't see the transfer download in season 2, yet ?

Reactions: spl00sh321

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I think there are 2 modes in the game, vn mode and sandbox mode. even if we choose vn mode, does it have some sandbox elements or does it turn into a completely kinetic novel?
Complete VN, no sandbox. Also no inventory or stats. Not sure about the duels or the afterparty on sundays which only takes place if you win the house competition during the week in Sandbox mode.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 10/30

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, here's your weekly dose of dad jokes:
What's a ghost's favorite dessert?
"I-scream"!

Don't die out of laughter, please! We need you alive. Here, check out the list of new things we've done for Lust Academy:
  • Finished visuals for Gabriella's storyline for version 3.5.1
  • Finished 55 renders with Adele, Dakota and June for version 3.5.1
  • Retouched those 55 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere!
  • Finished planning June's storyline for version 3.6.1
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for version 3.6.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

qweasd55

Nov 28, 2018
Weekly DevBlog update 10/30

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate.
But first, here's your weekly dose of dad jokes:
What's a ghost's favorite dessert?
"I-scream"!

Don't die out of laughter, please! We need you alive. Here, check out the list of new things we've done for Lust Academy:
  • Finished visuals for Gabriella's storyline for version 3.5.1
  • Finished 55 renders with Adele, Dakota and June for version 3.5.1
  • Retouched those 55 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere!
  • Finished planning June's storyline for version 3.6.1
  • Finished planning Samantha's storyline for version 3.6.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

So when 3.4.1.d will be out ?

• Angry
Reactions: SonsOfLiberty
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes