Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Tell us what you didn't like about June?
Well, frankly, just about all of her. I don't like her personality, it comes across as forced, and almost like a parody of what young gamers are like. It has a feel much like that Steve Buscemi meme, "How do you do, fellow kids?"

I'm also not particularly fond of her look, she's just not nearly as cute as Lily, whom she appears to be replacing. Again, this is just one man's opinion, others may think she's great. I'd just rather have Lily back.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just to make this perfectly clear: I love this game and it was the first Renpy game I've ever played with the first version back then. I am also a supporter in patreon. There are so many things I adore about Lust Academy. I'm just a little impatient when it comes to Victoria since she is my absolute favorite and I've been waiting for a long time now. :D Other than that: keep it up!
Thank you! We'll do our best

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Well, frankly, just about all of her. I don't like her personality, it comes across as forced, and almost like a parody of what young gamers are like. It has a feel much like that Steve Buscemi meme, "How do you do, fellow kids?"

I'm also not particularly fond of her look, she's just not nearly as cute as Lily, whom she appears to be replacing. Again, this is just one man's opinion, others may think she's great. I'd just rather have Lily back.
Thanks for the reply! We will try to take your wishes into account

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Please help.
I can´t get Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc to run.
have fineshed Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1d-pc
But get this message...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Bjarne\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 536, in main
renpy.savetoken.upgrade_all_savefiles()
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\savetoken.py", line 251, in upgrade_all_savefiles
with open(upgraded_txt, "a") as f:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Bjarne\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
LustAcademy-3 3.3.1d
Fri Oct 20 14:06:12 2023
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can any one help me ?
Do you remember if you have made any actions with the game? You may try running the game as administrator.

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
Playing S1. Is there way to change characters names into different colors? They all are Yellow

Last edited:

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
It's been awhile since I've played this game, I stopped in season one 0.6.1 or something and I decided to download and play through it again before moving on to the other seasons, however I don't remember the MC being so annoying that I skip through everything. Before I waste my time downloading the others can anyone tell me if he becomes less irritating?

I can ignore the girl's dialogue being a little annoying, but playing as a lame mc is not my cup of tea.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
It's been awhile since I've played this game, I stopped in season one 0.6.1 or something and I decided to download and play through it again before moving on to the other seasons, however I don't remember the MC being so annoying that I skip through everything. Before I waste my time downloading the others can anyone tell me if he becomes less irritating?

I can ignore the girl's dialogue being a little annoying, but playing as a lame mc is not my cup of tea.
What exactly annoys you about MC?

EHommel

Aug 14, 2018
xD 10/10 point for making the same sentence hagrid does xD even more funny that a Snape like guy makes it xD

CipiHrema

Jun 20, 2022
storyline doesn t progress at the start of season 3. The objective is to talk to arthur and arthur is locked each time of each day. Anyone encountered this ?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 10/23

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a little dad joke:
Why don’t sceletons fight each other with magic?
They don’t have the guts for it!

Yeah, yeah, that was a good one! Now let’s get down to business. Here there is a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy:
  • Finished 60 renders
  • Retouched those 60 renders to maximise their special atmosphere
  • Finished visuals for Samantha's storyline for version 3.5.1
  • Finished visuals for Kayla's storyline for version 3.5.1
  • Finished 3 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.5.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Surm

Feb 18, 2022

i believe S3 is way worse. S2 was slightly better than S3 but it feels as if someone is trying to fit as many elaborate words as they can in a game.
The game lacks continuation and S2 onwards it feels like everyone is starved for sexual release because mc is able to hook up with ALL female characters without any effort and sometimes from the get-go

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hello, thank you for sharing. Can you tell us what other impressions you have about the game?
i believe S3 is way worse. S2 was slightly better than S3 but it feels as if someone is trying to fit as many elaborate words as they can in a game.
The game lacks continuation and S2 onwards it feels like everyone is starved for sexual release because mc is able to hook up with ALL female characters without any effort and sometimes from the get-go

Surm

Feb 18, 2022
Hello, thank you for sharing. Can you tell us what other impressions you have about the game?
Of course.

Some things that actually feel bad or are bad:
1) You over use the word "baby"
2) Girls after Season 1 become so easy it is not even fun
3) MC reacts to various girls that we saw in S1, as well as if we saw them for the first time.
4) You try to add elaborate words where they are not needed. Keep it simple. Simple is not necessarily bad.

Lastly, I believe you added so many characters, and you want us to be able to romance them, but you are going the wrong way. Practically at this point if it is female and our character says hi it is almost instantly sex

Reactions: SHREDDER1976

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Of course.

Some things that actually feel bad or are bad:
1) You over use the word "baby"
2) Girls after Season 1 become so easy it is not even fun
3) MC reacts to various girls that we saw in S1, as well as if we saw them for the first time.
4) You try to add elaborate words where they are not needed. Keep it simple. Simple is not necessarily bad.

Lastly, I believe you added so many characters, and you want us to be able to romance them, but you are going the wrong way. Practically at this point if it is female and our character says hi it is almost instantly sex
there is also the factor that in season 1 Audrey took the MC to the brick house (more like a small castle) and showed him her Succubus form as well as had s.e.x. in her Succubus form with Stone Statues around them.
Yet he acted like he had never been there before, Even though in Season 3 he had just taken June there.

Also in Season 2 Elijah tells the MC about the pocket demeton and takes him into the forest and through the portal into the the pocket demeton where there is the ruins of a old stone building, telling the MC he can go there anytime he wants.
yet the MC never goes there again in Season 2.

But here we are in Season 3 and Elijah tells the MC about the portal to the pocket demeton in Molly's Cafe, and the MC had never heard about it before.

And last but not least The Moonwalk tincture, Audrey tell's the MC about it in Season 1, they have s.e.x using it after the first time the MC tried having s.e.x and he was a limp duck.
And yet here it is, in Season 3 Audrey tells the MC about The Moonwalk tincture as if he never knew it was for having sex and stuff with succubus and other stuff and he just happened to know how to make it.
I am honestly surprised that they didn't make it that the MC had to learn all over again how to make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear in the Night

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
As I pointed out on to a few people there is also the factor that in season 1 Audrey took the MC to the brick house (more like a small castle) and showed him her Succubus form as well as had s.e.x. in her Succubus form with Stone Statues around them.
Yet he acted like he had never been there before, Even though in Season 3 he had just taken June there.

Also in Season 2 Elijah tells the MC about the pocket demeton and takes him into the forest and through the portal into the the pocket demeton where there is the ruins of a old stone building, telling the MC he can go there anytime he wants.
yet the MC never goes there again in Season 2.

But here we are in Season 3 and Elijah tells the MC about the portal to the pocket demeton in Molly's Cafe, and the MC had never heard about it before.

And last but not least The Moonwalk tincture, Audrey tell's the MC about it in Season 1, they have s.e.x using it after the first time the MC tried having s.e.x and he was a limp duck.
And yet here it is, in Season 3 Audrey tells the MC about The Moonwalk tincture as if he never knew it was for having sex and stuff with succubus and other stuff and he just happened to know how to make it.
I am honestly surprised that they didn't make it that the MC had to learn all over again how to make it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bear in the Night
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes