Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I bought both games in steam to support the author.
First game was amazing, story telling was good, scenes were top gun. But then I tried to play the second game.
We are supposed to play a Not-Harry Potter character with a difficult life at home that comes to a magic learning school.
(Bear in the Night I am not attacking you keep in mind I enjoyed immensely your 1st one, and I couldn't care for the story for the 2nd)
My Pet peeves are :
1) the names that the MC calls the girls. Aren't we supposed to be someone that values his girls a bit more?
2) how easy the girls are. All the girls, even the teachers act as if they are starved for attention.
3) the story diluted so much it is not even worth following anymore.

Some of the fixes I can suggest is limit the number of romance-able characters, you have way too many, you don't limit the choices and this makes you "forced" to include the romance for all of them. Clean the MC's vocabulary a bit and try to make the game have some more actual choices.
Thank you so much for the extended comment. Your opinion is very important to us

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
And how would you replace this word?
The dialogue overall comes across as rather stilted.
There's a tremendous difference between someone who can speak english, and someone who regularly speaks english.
There is a ton of nuance that is missing in the conversations.

'Baby' scratches the surface. There are a lot of issues with sentence structure and word choice. It's not terrible all in all but it can definitely be distracting.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
The dialogue overall comes across as rather stilted.
There's a tremendous difference between someone who can speak english, and someone who regularly speaks english.
There is a ton of nuance that is missing in the conversations.

'Baby' scratches the surface. There are a lot of issues with sentence structure and word choice. It's not terrible all in all but it can definitely be distracting.
Are you talking about S3? Because S3 should be much better in these things
I guess it's about S1 and S2

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Is it worth it to download version 1.11.1d if the last version i played is 1.11.1b or should i just go to season 3? I downladed season the current build (season 3) without knowing i need the 1.11.1d to transfer the save files and i really dont want to download 1.11.1d if its not necessary. Is there different content in 1.11.1d than in 1.11.1b? I thought the latter was were it was ending?
If you want, you can play without a transfer. Here are the changes that took place in version 1.11.1d:
  • Added Save transfer function so you can keep your progress in Season 3.
  • Simplified puzzle mini-game. Now it's much easier to see all the prizes!
  • Fixed a lot of typos and faulty English in dialogues.
  • Fixed minor bugs with sounds and music.
We added another patch later, which added new scenes. We recommend you to download it for sure. Here's what's changed:
  • Added 6 new repeatable scenes for Sandbox version.
  • About 400 new top-quality renders and 70 animations!
  • The Gallery is supplemented with 6 new episodes.
  • Rewritten and proofread some dialogues.
  • And a few other minor bugfixes.

Reactions: MarsUltor

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
Let's wait and see!
Just to make this perfectly clear: I love this game and it was the first Renpy game I've ever played with the first version back then. I am also a supporter in patreon. There are so many things I adore about Lust Academy. I'm just a little impatient when it comes to Victoria since she is my absolute favorite and I've been waiting for a long time now. :D Other than that: keep it up!

beerbee

Nov 6, 2020
Please help.
I can´t get Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc to run.
have fineshed Lust-Academy-2-1.9.1d-pc
But get this message...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After loading the script.
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Bjarne\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 275, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\main.py", line 536, in main
renpy.savetoken.upgrade_all_savefiles()
File "F:\Games\+++\Lust academy\Lust-Academy-3-3.3.1d-pc\renpy\savetoken.py", line 251, in upgrade_all_savefiles
with open(upgraded_txt, "a") as f:
PermissionError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: 'C:\\Users\\Bjarne\\AppData\\Roaming/RenPy/tokens\\upgraded.txt'

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
LustAcademy-3 3.3.1d
Fri Oct 20 14:06:12 2023
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Can any one help me ?

Solomon Grundy

Nov 25, 2021
Tell us what you didn't like about June?
Well, frankly, just about all of her. I don't like her personality, it comes across as forced, and almost like a parody of what young gamers are like. It has a feel much like that Steve Buscemi meme, "How do you do, fellow kids?"

I'm also not particularly fond of her look, she's just not nearly as cute as Lily, whom she appears to be replacing. Again, this is just one man's opinion, others may think she's great. I'd just rather have Lily back.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just to make this perfectly clear: I love this game and it was the first Renpy game I've ever played with the first version back then. I am also a supporter in patreon. There are so many things I adore about Lust Academy. I'm just a little impatient when it comes to Victoria since she is my absolute favorite and I've been waiting for a long time now. :D Other than that: keep it up!
Thank you! We'll do our best

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes