Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
had perfect breasts why would she need a developer or subscribers to probably want her to have these terrible buoys and not breasts why disfigure her with this

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Progress the "Sam" and "Audrey" quest lines to discover this potion,
I'm trying to get 100 with everyone before I do Leona and Arthur. Waiting for Audrey to "make the next move". Been through a couple weeks and nothing as of yet. How long does it take for this to happen?

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
It does not give me the option to pick anything in season 1. Does that not happen until season 2 or something?
Only on tue midnight at school garden you will have option to pick up
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can also cheese it
inventory_items['lunar nymphaea'] = S1
inventory_items['The Moonwalk tincture'] = - s1

inventory['R_LUNARN']
inventory['PO_MWT'] = - moonwalk tincture s2
rest of variables

Chimera_za

Oct 1, 2023
Hey guys i just got the game , quick question
will i miss scenes if i play the visual novel over the sandbox version ? scenes with girls ...
or will the novel still give me access to all the chicks ?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys i just got the game , quick question
will i miss scenes if i play the visual novel over the sandbox version ? scenes with girls ...
or will the novel still give me access to all the chicks ?
Same erotic scenes, just less gameplay.

Edit: MAYBE the afterparty events are missing which in sandbox mode require you to win the weekly competition, but I guess they also found a way to include these.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chimera_za

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Is there any completed Android port of Season 2..??
Or V1.12.1d not released for Android..??

Last edited:

Effinpist

May 10, 2018
In the main quest for the MC it says I need to train with Leona in the Mystery forest. Any idea where that is? I can't seem to find it. Thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
In the main quest for the MC it says I need to train with Leona in the Mystery forest. Any idea where that is? I can't seem to find it. Thanks
As usual (like in the previous two seasons), to meet Leona, click the foliant in the main hall.

kbass92

Dec 6, 2023
Go to the main hall, where the winning house announcement takes place (to get there, go to the fountain and touch the door near the right arrow), touch the founders' foliant and the option to the mystic first will show, there you can talk to Leona

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Weekly DevBlog update 01/29

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a little voodoo dad joke:
Why did the witch doctor keep a doll in his bedroom?
It was his fetish.

But, as always, we want to accompany the joke with some useful information, like the release of Lust Academy season 3 v.3.7.1:
And also, here's the list of what we've done in previous week:
Finished 72 renders with Haley, Victoria, June and Ashley for version 3.8.1
Retouched 71 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
Finished 2 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.8.1
Finished basics for sound design for version 3.8.1
Finished script for the main storyline for version 3.8.1
That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
MC: I really want to kiss you goodbye.
Alice: Do boys have to ask permission?

I suppose it depends on your culture, but this generally has been necessary in many western nations for decades now. :unsure:

Reactions: Nemo56

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Maybe it was a reference to just that.

A kiss from a girl as thank you is nice.
If a boy does it, it's assault.
Yeah, probably. I think the irony is that it's the girl who seems to find the notion odd, but in modern society it's very often portrayed that all men are just oblivious assholes and all women demand permission. Shrug.png Stereotypes: blech.

Reactions: Ozygator and Nemo56

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018

Lust Academy Season 3 now has its own Steam page!
Head over to the link and start wishlisting now. Your support means the world to us, and wishlists go a long way in helping developers. Let's get one step closer to the ultimate gaming experience

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's been a while since i played this game S1 iirc.
Can you reject/avoid LI's in the vn mode, or do you need to play sandbox and just ignore their events ? I remember really disliking a few, like the succubus.

• Wow
Reactions: NebulousShooter

stoo12009

May 16, 2020
Hmm is the android port broken for getting to Leona? Trying to touch the book at the font just kicks me straight out

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Exciting News & Exclusive Contest!

Lust Academy Season 3 has officially arrived on Steam with its dedicated page!

Your support means the world to us, and we're overjoyed to unveil the page.

Your wishlists are more than just numbers! They're a testament to the community's anticipation and trust. Thank you for being a vital part of our journey! As we dive into this thrilling new chapter, we want you to be a part of something special.

Contest Alert

And we also have a contest!
Follow these steps for a chance to win 1 of 3 sets of keys to all our game seasons, including the highly anticipated Season 3:

1️⃣ Lust Academy Season 3 on Steam.

2️⃣
a screenshot of your wishlist towishlists-screenshots channel on our .

Participating not only ensures your entry into the contest but also plays a vital role in boosting the visibility of Lust Academy on Steam. Your wishlists generate excitement around the game and contribute to our reaching new milestones! It also allows you to stay informed about the latest updates on the game release. Moreover, your support speeds up the release process and increases the chances of initiating work on our next projects sooner.

Wishlist Here:

Quick Update!
Please share your screenshots not in the comments, but in our Discord using the following link:
We look forward to seeing your screenshots in the ・wishlists-screenshots channel. It will be more convenient for everyone!

P.S. We will definitely take into account all the screenshots in the comments here

Sincerely,

Bear in the Night team.

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes