Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We're in Season 3, Season 2 is complete and you can play it. It's even got a weird DLC thing (that doesn't work that well) with extra renders.
You mean the cordale pack?
Yeah, it's a separate program and I think quite a cash grab with very little content. While I definitly think it's worth to buy the game, this DLC isn't.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I need help with season 2 I can get past 40 percent for Amelie and I've almost finished the season 83 main quest Lily 81 Samantha 50. How to progress with Amelie keeps can do anything right now for her

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
Well season 3 is a hot mess of bugs. Unplayable, sadly, beyond the dorm party party. Still, I need a break from the game. The writing is bad and the MC is like Don from S1 just not as angry. Control freak.

OldHorsefly

Mar 2, 2021
Played first season. Checked other seasons cursorily too. Feels a bit too slow tempo for me. And apparently no sex with Victoria, glimpse of nipples didn't convince to continue. Game has a lot nice characters and asses but quite a minimally activities. Magicians theme invited to try

Last edited:

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
What happened with animations in season 3? First 2 seasons they run completely fine, low cpu use, in season 3 100% cpu usage and single digit fps with stuttering.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I need help with season 2 I can get past 40 percent for Amelie and I've almost finished the season 83 main quest Lily 81 Samantha 50. How to progress with Amelie keeps can do anything right now for her
It is as not hard as it seems. Just keep opening your calendar and go to to persons the calendar says it is needed. Than you will finish everything.

Last edited:

Elci

Oct 9, 2017
Bonjour , et merci pour ce jeu formidable qu'est Lust Academy , j'ai vu qu'il n'y avait pas de traduction pour les français alors j'ai décidé de le traduire :) !

Traduction

Hello, and thank you for this great game that is Lust Academy, I saw that there was no translation for French so I decided to translate it :)!

Translation

All my french translations :
Translations
Bro les liens ne fonctionnent plus

joker2008

Jan 3, 2019
click start new game, there you have a guide
View attachment 1845997
This I believe only works on certain versions and the version I have of .071f from here does not have that transfer button.

Scratch this thought I had the final Season 01 and I didn't. Think I had "d" instead of "f".

So if you're not seeing the button make sure you actually do have .07f.1f

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes