UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Penny scene! Woo! Finally got some Dakota progress too (also woo!), but for whatever reason she doesn't have a gallery page yet so her fingering scene wasn't added. :unsure:

mrjessan

Dec 10, 2019
Lust Academy [S3 v3.6.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [766 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [784 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For the first time i can't download from any links virus detected errors occurs

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
For the first time i can't download from any links virus detected errors occurs
Well nothing really I can do about that. They are all clean. Win/Linux is the OP version just compressed and Mac is build out of that one. Either you trust or DL out of the OP.

Reactions: mrjessan

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
We're in Season 3, Season 2 is complete and you can play it. It's even got a weird DLC thing (that doesn't work that well) with extra renders.
You mean the cordale pack?
Yeah, it's a separate program and I think quite a cash grab with very little content. While I definitly think it's worth to buy the game, this DLC isn't.

Anime34guy

Aug 7, 2022
I need help with season 2 I can get past 40 percent for Amelie and I've almost finished the season 83 main quest Lily 81 Samantha 50. How to progress with Amelie keeps can do anything right now for her

Orgitas

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2023
Well season 3 is a hot mess of bugs. Unplayable, sadly, beyond the dorm party party. Still, I need a break from the game. The writing is bad and the MC is like Don from S1 just not as angry. Control freak.

3.80 star(s) 164 Votes