bobytt

Jun 19, 2017
Lust Academy [S3 v3.6.1d] [Bear in the Night] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [766 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [784 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You are the best as always!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LustAcademy-S3v3.6.1d
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
is all seasons are in season 3 download link, or i need to download season 1, then 2 and 3
there Separate games, even on Steam

You can have a Game Folder

ie
C:\Games

then have
C:\Games\Lust Academy

then have
C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 1

C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 2

C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 3

then create shortcuts for them all to your Taskbar or Desktop or whatever

But you can't Merge the seasons together in the same folder.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
For anyone who wants a Guide,
Here an updated copy of my Gameplays for "Season 3" (Covers to the end v3.6.1(d))
*note; possible bug, we seems to have forgotten the "Toothache Treatment" potion (Potion 6)*

All Gallery images have been unlocked,

All Quests completed.
Mini games not done
Duelling at "Level Ten"
(End of Gameplays Saves included)
NB.
For (PC) SANDBOX mode

Hope this helps, good luck and have fun.

Last edited:

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
Lol every time i buy and share an update with yours, you all thanks Bob69. Now i understand why nobody share update in this forum, from now don't count on me anymore goodbye.
The people who thanked him are mostly people who were waiting or wanting the compressed version. It has nothing to do with people loving him more than you or other reasons.
The people who play the game without the compressed version must have lost interest to this game or something

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Hi can anyone please tell me should I get all 3 Seasons and play them seperatly or?
If that is the case will the save game transfer or something?

Thanks

Sylaann

Nov 4, 2020
I find it really funny that Victoria explains to us that boosting combat bolt from the start was a good idea... That's the only spell I upgraded because I didn't want to have 50% of mu turn spent using a skill I didn't upgraded and was doing 0 damages... Combat bolt every turn is good X)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hi can anyone please tell me should I get all 3 Seasons and play them seperatly or?
If that is the case will the save game transfer or something?

Thanks
Yes, you need to download all three.
If you play sandbox mode, you can use the savegame transfer function (don't just copy files around) to bring your inventory and stats to the next season.
If you want to play VN mode, don't bother.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Zed6669

Dec 6, 2021
Yes, you need to download all three.
If you play sandbox mode, you can use the savegame transfer function (don't just copy files around) to bring your inventory and stats to the next season.
If you want to play VN mode, don't bother.
Thanks for fast reply Nemo,

Would you recommend sandbox or VN mode for this one?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thanks for fast reply Nemo,

Would you recommend sandbox or VN mode for this one?
I went for sandbox. I prefer to have at least a little gameplay.

Two things:
1. Don't bother thinking about consequences. Everything is strictly optional and it's very clear what option causes you to skip lewd content.
2. Season 2 has the longest intro I have ever seen in any sandbox game. No, you did not accidentaly select VN mode.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Lol every time i buy and share an update with yours, you all thanks Bob69. Now i understand why nobody share update in this forum, from now don't count on me anymore goodbye.
That would be unfortunate, but I certainly understand why you would feel that way and wouldn't blame you for not sharing here anymore. Some people are shortsighted, and don't get that if not for your willingness to buy and share the Patreon version here, there would be NO subsequent compressed version for some users to rave about. I hope you reconsider, but either way, I for one am sincerely grateful for your generosity. Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: botc76

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
Nemo56, since you finished the new update, can you please tell me is there any scenes (Femdom) with Amelie in this or the last update? :)
Thank you.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Nemo56, since you finished the new update ...
... says who?
No, I checked out one of the earlier Season 3 versions, but now I wait for it to reach GOG. And that won't happen anytime soon I guess.
They also haven't uploaded the latest Seaons 2 changes from December 11 to GOG yet, the version there is from October.

I'm not a fan of devs who only focus on Steam and ignore the other platforms where they sell their games.

Reactions: Gamesstar

Gamesstar

Game Developer
Jul 3, 2019
... says who?
No, I checked out one of the earlier Season 3 versions, but now I wait for it to reach GOG. And that won't happen anytime soon I guess.
They also haven't uploaded the latest Seaons 2 changes from December 11 to GOG yet, the version there is from October.

I'm not a fan of devs who only focus on Steam and ignore the other platforms where they sell their games.
Oh...my bad. Maybe I misread your comment.
What is GOG?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes