micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question, what is that unseen scene, it's the last I'm missing in season 3. I'm playing novel mode and honesly I have no idea how could I even miss it.
Haley visit at alchemy class in the evening, its repeatable

Reactions: zaqrwe

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for answering, but how do I do it in the novel? Shouldn't it be incorporated in a plot once, as eveything else?

This might also explain why I finished season 2 without unlocking a few scenes.
not sure about novel, if you got no way of traveling to certain areas at certain times i guess could be sanbox exclusive, tho cant be sure cause i never did vn version of it. i guess if you got no other way can always just use gallery unlock.
do you have the quick travel to it ? via calendar
also check what it says under cha info

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
not sure about novel, if you got no way of traveling to certain areas at certain times i guess could be sanbox exclusive, tho cant be sure cause i never did vn version of it. i guess if you got no other way can always just use gallery unlock.
do you have the quick travel to it ? via calendar
also check what it says under cha info
Calendar and character info are not even avaible in this mode, and only one option of "free roam" is night, when I can just molest some sleping girls. Guess I need to wait at least until next release in hopes it will be added then.

Reactions: micmitja

Raizel101

Nov 11, 2023
Offtopic, but can someone please tell me that do we really need to download the whole game each time an update comes? Is it not possible to download "update only" ??

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Most pics and animations are stored in the same archive file. Sure, it would be possible to split. If someone has the time and patience to do that, go ahead.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Dear Witches & Wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
But first, here's a silly dad joke to put a smile on your face:
How do you organize a magical party?
You spell it out!

And what can accompany a joke better than a bunch of good news? The big one, of course, is the release ofLust Academy 3.6.1b - beta version:
But that's not everything we have for you! What DevUpdate goes without a list of new things we've done for Lust Academy? Certainly not ours!
  • Finished 59 renders with Haley, Victoria, Dakota and Elijah for version 3.7.1
  • Retouched 70 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere
  • Finished 8 amazing 60fps animations for version 3.7.1
  • Finished basics for atmospheric sound design for version 3.7.1
  • Finished planning main storyline for version 3.7.1
  • Finished proofreading version 3.4.1 to improve overall quality of the dialogues.

That's it for today! Stay tuned for more information, and have a great week!

Sincerely,
Bear in the Night team.

Reactions: Perebaca

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
when downloading the game, I expected the worst...

I liked Wednesday and Hermione... but there's nothing since Wednesday yet... what is it, Hogwarts who's over 30?.. Well, okay... 25... well, 20 sometimes... In short, old women for Harry Potter ...

sleeping sex seems to be there, but it doesn't seem to be... 4 women are sleeping, 2 women can be given in the mouth, 2 can not, one here to touch, the other there... it is impossible to have sex with sleeping girls in short, only blowjob ...

anal was so far only with Hermione, maybe there are others, in general anal is present...

sandbox... there is a choice at the beginning of the sandbox or VN... how can a sandbox be played as an VN?.. maybe it's just a VN disguised as a sandbox?.. It's more like the truth...

a story... I didn't get into it... Strangely enough, but in the game I love the gameplay and only then the plot... I slapped Hermione's ass, and she started flirting with me... She didn't punch me in the face, didn't run away, didn't even yell at me... after a couple of meetings, she was no longer against intimacy... why?.. I don't know... just like that...

[S3 v3.4.1d + S2 1.12.1d] yes... I understand only one thing [v1.0] this is a completed game, but the developers certainly know better... 3 years... well, apparently in 3 more years you can see what happened here, if they don't give up...
photo1701935697.jpeg

Last edited:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
So, in S1 the money bug is from the game, or the mod? I work in the cafeteria, I get +35 yet the money in the app stays at 0.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Brah Bear in the Night , if you allow the players to play both routes at the same time, make sure the MC doesn't have amnesia about the stuff he knows about Audrey for half her route. Its goofy as fuck the MC being clueless for many conversations then all of a sudden you remember that he is supposed to know about it and add a dialogue change. :FacePalm:

Crimsonlights

Mar 19, 2020
My main critique about the game is the dialogue. At times it feels either really stilted or really inorganic. Other times, it doesn't make sense or has quite a few grammar mistakes.

It's nothing terrible, but does become increasingly obvious and sometimes awkward the longer you play.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Brah Bear in the Night , if you allow the players to play both routes at the same time, make sure the MC doesn't have amnesia about the stuff he knows about Audrey for half her route. Its goofy as fuck the MC being clueless for many conversations then all of a sudden you remember that he is supposed to know about it and add a dialogue change. :FacePalm:
Haley forgot her first time with the MC and had another one later on. Consistency is not the best thing on here.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
sandbox... there is a choice at the beginning of the sandbox or VN... how can a sandbox be played as an VN?.. maybe it's just a VN disguised as a sandbox?.. It's more like the truth...
Wh not? Sure, there are some gameplay elements missing like the mini games, bt if you take all story scenes of a sandbox game and play them in a certain order, you got a VN.

Dudush666

May 13, 2020
Wh not? Sure, there are some gameplay elements missing like the mini games, bt if you take all story scenes of a sandbox game and play them in a certain order, you got a VN.
one excludes the other... the freedom of action of the sandbox and the linearity of the VN... then what is the point of a sandbox if you don't change anything as a result of all your actions?.. grind for grind's sake, what would you like to see a piece of VN?.. in such games, it probably is, but that doesn't make them sandboxes...
:HideThePain:

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
In season 2 why does the mod suggest to say no to Amelie (the first time she talk about teaching mc about BDSM)? Seems that this choice will just skip scenes with her, Am I missing something?

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes