Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does the prologue end?

I have been just clicking through without reading any text for a very long time.

It ends eventually, right?

This really needs to be marked as a kinetic novel.
before watching that prologue you should definitly make sure you don't have to visit the loo anytime soon.
This is the longest prologue I have ever seen in a sandbox game.

Johndoe990

Sep 1, 2019
Victoria was/is the reason why I took interest in that title, but currently there is almost nothing with her. I mean season 1 it was good with introducing her, I thought nice pacing, I assumed season 2 will spice things up, it's just one kiss scene or two and that's it and then there is nothing...... season 3 is not looking well in that matter. I will insta buy it if there will be something serious with her. With that said I think one of the biggest problems of Lust Academy comes, it introduces so many characters with more or less content or almost nothing and that is doing nothing good with any character. I would suggest stop puting new characters and making something interesting with existing ones and writing should improve cause dialouges are getting worse and worse.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
S3 is in an early stage, could be that it's just missing at the moment and will be added later.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Weekly DevBlog update 01/01

Greetings, witches and wizards! Welcome to our weekly DevUpdate!
Let's kick things off with a suitable joke for the holiday spirit!
Why was the Grinch so afraid of Santa?

Because he was CLAUStrophobic!

Ho-ho-ho! Sheesh, even our laughter is now Christmas-themed! But let's get down to business. We want to discuss all the things we've done this week:
  • Created 72 new renders with Adele, Kayla, Ashley and Penny
  • Retouched those 72 renders to maximize their magical atmosphere!
  • Finished the planning for Eva's storyline for version 3.7.1
  • Finished the planning for Elijah's storyline for version 3.7.1
  • Finished the planning for Beatrice's storyline for version 3.7.1
That's all for today! We wish you a happy New Year and an amazing week!

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night team.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Good Day to All, Happy New Year and Other Holidays, People, tell me, how often does this project get updates ???
every few week's.
they release a alpha test for the high paying supporters, finding most of the bug's

then a Bata test a week or two later for the lower level supporters, with most of the bugs and most of the grammar and spelling fixed.

then then the delta release a few day's to a week later, hopefully with all the bugs removed, and and hopefully with all the spelling and grammar corrected.

I can say this honestly because I and many others have helped proof read the game on the Bata and delta releases to help correct the remaining grammar and spelling for the English release.

SHREDDER1976

Feb 25, 2021
Hi, can I install Season 1 to Season 3 all together in one folder?
there Separate games, even on Steam

You can have a Game Folder

ie
C:\Games

then have
C:\Games\Lust Academy

then have
C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 1

C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 2

C:\Games\Lust Academy\Season 3

then create shortcuts for them all to your Taskbar or Desktop or whatever

But you can't Merge the seasons together in the same folder.

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have a question, what is that unseen scene, it's the last I'm missing in season 3. I'm playing novel mode and honesly I have no idea how could I even miss it.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
I have a question, what is that unseen scene, it's the last I'm missing in season 3. I'm playing novel mode and honesly I have no idea how could I even miss it.
Haley visit at alchemy class in the evening, its repeatable

Reactions: zaqrwe

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Thanks for answering, but how do I do it in the novel? Shouldn't it be incorporated in a plot once, as eveything else?

This might also explain why I finished season 2 without unlocking a few scenes.
not sure about novel, if you got no way of traveling to certain areas at certain times i guess could be sanbox exclusive, tho cant be sure cause i never did vn version of it. i guess if you got no other way can always just use gallery unlock.
do you have the quick travel to it ? via calendar
also check what it says under cha info

Last edited:

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
not sure about novel, if you got no way of traveling to certain areas at certain times i guess could be sanbox exclusive, tho cant be sure cause i never did vn version of it. i guess if you got no other way can always just use gallery unlock.
do you have the quick travel to it ? via calendar
also check what it says under cha info
Calendar and character info are not even avaible in this mode, and only one option of "free roam" is night, when I can just molest some sleping girls. Guess I need to wait at least until next release in hopes it will be added then.

Reactions: micmitja
3.80 star(s) 164 Votes