vimey

Nov 29, 2020
is there planned mind control and slaves harem ,male domination looks like olivia is already submissive

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Update to running on Linux Mint 20. Checked video cards. Like the entire system, it's completely up to date with all drivers and system files. Even ran a re-check. No drivers nor updates needed. Ran 5 more Ren'Py games and all ran. Only this one does not run. It's still acting like it wants to open in full-screen or sth then shuts down. I'll see like a shadow of a window trying to open and it instantly stops. In the log files, it's always stopping at the "windowed mode." No other renpy game does this with Linux. Even WINE does not work. And replacing the lib/ folders and .sh files did not fix it.

Using terminal doesn't work either. It spits out this error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  191
  Current serial number in output stream:  191

• Red Heart
Reactions: str8up

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
uhh devs says "a gay content is on planned" :KEK:

n i just want to mentioned render of the train its pretty good :KEK:

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
good start just a few things which annoyed me a little was the Don/Olivia scene and the MCs thoughts sometimes sounded like a horny 14yo but overall i liked it just hope we can have sam to ourselves and it wont include her friend from the train

Reactions: Look-see and cakeny

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Update to running on Linux Mint 20. Checked video cards. Like the entire system, it's completely up to date with all drivers and system files. Even ran a re-check. No drivers nor updates needed. Ran 5 more Ren'Py games and all ran. Only this one does not run. It's still acting like it wants to open in full-screen or sth then shuts down. I'll see like a shadow of a window trying to open and it instantly stops. In the log files, it's always stopping at the "windowed mode." No other renpy game does this with Linux. Even WINE does not work. And replacing the lib/ folders and .sh files did not fix it.

Using terminal doesn't work either. It spits out this error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  191
  Current serial number in output stream:  191
kk, will take a look at this
Thanks for report

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Father and his hoe can go plough themselves. Honestly, the game would be fine without her as LI. Other than that, Hermiona and Sam lookin' gooooood.

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
So we got telepathic powers :WeSmart: are about to learn more magic :KappaPride: and there is an unsatisfied bitchy MILF waiting at home to be broken in eh?
*rubs his grubby paws* Count me the fuck in. :BootyTime:

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes