Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Just finished v0.1.1. You're too good for someone who have just started making games. I found those renders and animations awesome even when compared to developers with experience. Those who are crying out loud about that deepthroat scene, guys they are married and couples do that. that's no NTR. hell we don't know much about olivia to feel bad about her having sex with her husband.

Though i did not understand why olivia was so shocked to have found that letter. Her own daughter is also a student of that college so why was she surprised?

Also developer, olivia calling MC her best friend's son is only because of patreon's rules or this is actually not an incest game? :p
Thanks for the good words :)

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Just finished v0.1.1. You're too good for someone who have just started making games. I found those renders and animations awesome even when compared to developers with experience. Those who are crying out loud about that deepthroat scene, guys they are married and couples do that. that's no NTR. hell we don't know much about olivia to feel bad about her having sex with her husband.

Though i did not understand why olivia was so shocked to have found that letter. Her own daughter is also a student of that college so why was she surprised?

Also developer, olivia calling MC her best friend's son is only because of patreon's rules or this is actually not an incest game? :p
Can't you at least wait until someone actually calls that scene NTR before saying it's not NTR? :KEK:

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
read some of the comments. people have already started it. :ROFLMAO:
I read all of this thread and no one called that scene NTR. People only complained about the scene being unavoidable which is weird in a game where developer emphasize that all content is optional.

They are married and they fuck, obviously no one expects them to have a sexless marriage. But it's not hard to understand people who didn't want mc to creep on them without any input from the player. After all quite a few guys are not fans of watching potential LI getting facefucked by an asshole(husband or not) before(or after :ROFLMAO:) romancing said LI themselfs. :unsure:

Last edited:

Mr. Harper

Feb 25, 2020
I read all of this thread and no one called that scene NTR. People only complained about the scene being unavoidable which is weird in a game where developer emphasize that all content is optional.

They are married and they fuck, obviously no one expects them to have a sexless marriage. But it's not hard to understand people who didn't want mc to creep on them without any input from the player. After all quite a few guys are not fans of watching potential LI getting facefucked by an asshole(husband or not) before romancing said LI themselfs. :unsure:
Deepthroat scene alone makes me uncomfortable, imagine if it's a sex scene with many styles + animation + anal + cum inside / outside option.....

• Sad
Reactions: Meridian

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020

They are married and they fuck, obviously no one expects them to have a sexless marriage. But it's not hard to understand people who didn't want mc to creep on them without any input from the player. After all quite a few guys are not fans of watching potential LI getting facefucked by an asshole(husband or not) before romancing said LI themselfs. :unsure:
I understand that and i hope in the next version developer will add an option to not peek on someone. It's his first game though and he has done a great job at it. I know that scene was not necessary at all since it did not bring anything to the story. If developer really wanted to show his skills in animations he should have made MC see a dream or think about past.

Of course i am not a fan of seeing a potential LI getting fucked and not a fan either of seeing the same after romancing her.
Deepthroat scene alone makes me uncomfortable, imagine if it's a sex scene with many styles + animation + anal + cum inside / outside option.....
c'mon man. if that deepthroat made you uncomfortable how can you imagine of what you just imagined?

Blueee.

Blueee.
Donor
Apr 22, 2019
eww....don't put any idea in developer's mind :rolleyes:.
They can be transformable dragons, that ain't so bad right?

Some animations I would say could be omitted, otherwise it's a nice start, will be on the lookout for future updates.

Angel Espinal

Jun 20, 2018
I really like your game. Hope it evolves into a community and becomes your job! Im gonna try to support you once i start working. Thanks for the preview, so far its looking amazing.

aeyeezu

May 4, 2018
Update to running on Linux Mint 20. Checked video cards. Like the entire system, it's completely up to date with all drivers and system files. Even ran a re-check. No drivers nor updates needed. Ran 5 more Ren'Py games and all ran. Only this one does not run. It's still acting like it wants to open in full-screen or sth then shuts down. I'll see like a shadow of a window trying to open and it instantly stops. In the log files, it's always stopping at the "windowed mode." No other renpy game does this with Linux. Even WINE does not work. And replacing the lib/ folders and .sh files did not fix it.

Using terminal doesn't work either. It spits out this error:
Code:
X Error of failed request:  BadLength (poly request too large or internal Xlib length error)
  Major opcode of failed request:  18 (X_ChangeProperty)
  Serial number of failed request:  191
  Current serial number in output stream:  191
This happens because game/gui/window_icon.png is too large. The game starts fine after scaling that image down from 2424x2424 to e.g. 1212x1212.

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
Bear in the Night, aeyeezu solved it. It's the window_icon.png being too large to resize. Actually, that makes perfect sense cuz of the errors being spit out. That image in question is the one that shows up in the task bar. It was originally 2424x2424px which is like taking something gigantic and shrinking it to a tiny 24x24px (reduced by 101x :oops:). So I halved the size of the image to 1212x1212 and it worked. Now the game starts instantly and works. Anyways, time to start a new game. Wish me luck.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
I am so tired of Linear sandbox games. Just take me to my next scene don't make me wander around a premade house looking for characters. Especially if I don't have any other choices but to talk to that specific character to progress the story. This trope has me so fed up!!! Gorgeous girls aside, this crappy gameplay mechanic can fuck right off!!!

Reactions: qaywsx

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
@Bear in the Night, @aeyeezu solved it. It's the window_icon.png being too large to resize. Actually, that makes perfect sense cuz of the errors being spit out. That image in question is the one that shows up in the task bar. It was originally 2424x2424px which is like taking something gigantic and shrinking it to a tiny 24x24px (reduced by 101x :oops:). So I halved the size of the image to 1212x1212 and it worked. Now the game starts instantly and works. Anyways, time to start a new game. Wish me luck.
Thanks for the information. We also will fix it in the next hotfix build :)

Shadener

May 18, 2020
I am so tired of Linear sandbox games. Just take me to my next scene don't make me wander around a premade house looking for characters. Especially if I don't have any other choices but to talk to that specific character to progress the story. This trope has me so fed up!!! Gorgeous girls aside, this crappy gameplay mechanic can fuck right off!!!
The prologue of the game is in VN-style to cover more story, after that there will be the open-world sandbox.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes