Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
How do you make the lesser heal potion?
It's Tears of woodland deer, unicorn hair powder, and icelandic cetraria.

you learn the spell fairly early in the lessons, the dev should likely make somewhere for them all to be like a notebook or something, or at least not put so many ingredients on the screen so you can recall it easier.

Oct 26, 2020
So when am I actually done with the update? I've dueled already and completed most of everything. It just says attend classes left.

Myscho

Jun 30, 2018
Game si kinda buggy, i saved option to look at waitress butt, loaded save but game shows my room and dialogue with Haley continues

Xphile67

Dec 4, 2020
OK...my turn to ask a dumb question...if I overlooked the answer in a previous post-ky apologies. How do I get into the Dueling Club?

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
OK...my turn to ask a dumb question...if I overlooked the answer in a previous post-ky apologies. How do I get into the Dueling Club?
Learn Lesser Heal (And build up a stock), Learn Bolt then talk to this guy.
screenshot0001.png

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
IM STUCK ............. PLZ HELP
It's Tears of woodland deer, unicorn hair powder, and icelandic cetraria.

you learn the spell fairly early in the lessons, the dev should likely make somewhere for them all to be like a notebook or something, or at least not put so many ingredients on the screen so you can recall it easier.

Reactions: Alpha Beta Omega

Shadener

May 18, 2020
Not gonna happen... you learn in the first few seconds of the game that your mother is "late", "late" as in "gone to sing in the choir celestial".
So, unless you are into necrophilia, you are going to be out of luck.
I mean, the world IS magical after all...:sneaky:

3.80 star(s) 160 Votes