Ekimus83

Jul 22, 2017
not sure if this has been reported before, it keeps restarting my phone after a few scenes when i use joiplay on android. have to keep saving and reloading just to get through the intro.

PsybehrWolf

Apr 16, 2020
Probably will when it's ready, just like the full version of this update, which I am patiently waiting for. It will certainly be worth the wait, as the previous version was....

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
Lust Academy 0.2.1c - Release
You could have post the links... ;)
Anyway here they are (all credits to Bear in the Night)
Windows :
Mac :

Android:

...a little bit later

We know it's been a long time waiting, and you're probably wondering if all that time was worth it. That's why we've prepared a list of things you can do in Lust Academy v 0.2.1c:

1. Enjoy more than 2-3 hours of story-driven gameplay. (Romance routes and main story.)
  2. Try your skill in one of 4 different mini-games if you are looking for some activities.
  3. Feast your eyes on more than 850 new HD renders and more than 40 new 60fps animations.
  4. Play comfortably with improved Interface and additional options, such as Quest log and Fast travel.
  5. Explore an open world and find all the possibilities Cordale has to offer (for now!)
  6. Feel the vibes of Cordale Academy with improved sound design.
We hope you'll get the maximum positive emotions and enjoyment from playing Lust Academy v 0.2.1c!

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 160 Votes