Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hey there!
If you've fallen and an "Autumn depression" spell, my next joke will not lift that curse!
Our new crew member recently asked me:
- What's the difference between a Warlock and a Sorcerer?
I said:
- Apart from the Spelling?

Now, when we see your bright smiles, let's move to this week's dev. update.
The main this is that the elderly programming wizard has blessed our code! He is now performing a cleansing ritual to get rid of bugs once and for all! While that's happening, the rest of the team had plenty of time to work on Lust Academy V.0.3.1 and he's what's we've done:
  • Finished 70 beautiful renders for Audreys scenes and Main story.
  • Retouched those 70 renders to visual perfection.
  • Finished 2 new hot animations for new scens.
  • Finished new scenes for Samantha, Sabrina, and Molly.
  • Reworked sound design for several scenes.
Those were important news from our labs. Thank you for your attention and support!
If you want to get more information, as well as some behind-the-scenes materials & screenshots - welcome to our discord server! All tiers starting from Adept have acces to the Lab.

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Nigh.

Muk Keham

May 21, 2019
Bear in the Night I also noticed that the fairy gives to me the driad potion, but this isn't in the inventory... So I cannot go on in the Eliiah quest... Is this a bug or I'm missing something?
Thanks
sailboat , Bear in the Night

Same here. Other potential bugs or still missing scenes (?):
- when loading a savegame at location academy, the locations/quick navigation menu shows locations for the campus
- Adele at Club in Dale keeps telling me "the VIP room is busy tonight" and to "ask another time", VIP pass also does not show up in inventory after receiving it from Adele
- Received fishing rod from Gordon in shop in Dale but there is no location for fishing
- After receiving a new quest/quest update a red dot shows on upper right corner of mobile phone, yet there is no way of accessing quest information on the phone
- Learned Spells besides Combat Bolt do not show up in Dueling Club menu under "learned spells"

Other than that very promising game, hope to see more soon!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
sailboat , Bear in the Night

Same here. Other potential bugs or still missing scenes (?):
- when loading a savegame at location academy, the locations/quick navigation menu shows locations for the campus
- Adele at Club in Dale keeps telling me "the VIP room is busy tonight" and to "ask another time", VIP pass also does not show up in inventory after receiving it from Adele
- Received fishing rod from Gordon in shop in Dale but there is no location for fishing
- After receiving a new quest/quest update a red dot shows on upper right corner of mobile phone, yet there is no way of accessing quest information on the phone
- Learned Spells besides Combat Bolt do not show up in Dueling Club menu under "learned spells"

Other than that very promising game, hope to see more soon!
Most, if not all of the above I think are known and I suspect that Bear had dealt with most of them.
Until the "Wizard that shall not be named" learned that new spell ! :cry:
Hence we are still in beta.
From the images bear has release I suspect that if we has got out of beta
we would have been able to go fishing at lease. :giggle:

Reactions: Muk Keham

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
Just played the game for the first time.

I have to say everything was fine until the dale trip which confused me quite a bit. Whenever I agreed to go to the VIP area with either one of the strippers, the game automatically transitions to the next day. Not sure whether its a bug or it simply hasnt been implemented yet.

Also after every weekend, the game seems to be stuck on a Monday.

Other than that, the game is great bar some bugs. I'm really liking the slowburn approach to some girls like Victoria for example. Kudos to the dev. Definitely looking forward to future updates :giggle:.

edit: Just read the comments above. It seems these bugs are already known to the dev/fanbase. Cool.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
  • Finished 70 beautiful renders for Audreys scenes and Main story.
  • Retouched those 70 renders to visual perfection.
  • Finished 2 new hot animations for new scens.
  • Finished new scenes for Samantha, Sabrina, and Molly.
  • Reworked sound design for several scenes.
Those were important news from our labs. Thank you for your attention and support!
If you want to get more information, as well as some behind-the-scenes materials & screenshots - welcome to our discord server! All tiers starting from Adept have acces to the Lab.

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Nigh.
thanks for the news update
this is just what we need for now (y) :coffee:

HammerU89

Jan 13, 2019
If you can no longer talk to him in the cafe, go to
Coverdale and speak to Willow in the shop ,after that I noticed that the bar was at 100%
But as you pointed out the bar does stick @ 60% for awhile.
Stuck on this one as well. If the town below campus is Coverdale then nothing is clickable for me.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Stuck on this one as well. If the town below campus is Coverdale then nothing is clickable for me.
Sorry , the town is "Dale" , not "Coverdale" my error.
To get to Dale , You need to win the weekly inter house competition.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

- Why is the Hogwarts basketball team is the worst in all the Wizarding World?
- They can only score 9 in 3 quarters.

Hi there, dear witches and wizards!

Last week was pretty busy, and we've done a lot of work. That's why it's an honor to present you our weekly dev.update! This time we've:
  • Finished 70 renders with Audrey, Sabrina, Grace and Samantha.
  • Retouched 80 renders to make sure they fit our high-quality visuals.
  • Finished 4 animations that are so hot, we had to cool down our computers every 10 minutes...
  • Finished designing new location: Academy's garden
  • Finished designing a second outfit for principal Arthur.
  • Finished the main story plan for future releases.
  • Finished new 2D elements for Patreon page.
As you can see, the game will soon flourish with new content. That's all for this week. But with the love and support you give us, we always have the strength to work more and better! Thank you.
Unfortunately, not everything is smooth with the public version of Lust Academy v0.2.2. We're still struggling with a stinging bug that ruins the game code. Hopefully, it's not going to take much longer. Keep in touch for more news.
Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Let's start this day with pure gold from our team chat:
"- Have you ever wondered what type of wizard would be Don?
- After what I've seen in the prologue, I'd guess he'd be Neck-romancer!"

Welcome, wizards and witches, to our weekly dev.update! This is where we thank all of you for your immense support and sheer interest in Lust Academy. You are the best people on earth, at least in our opinion. We hope that won't sound like Grindelwald-style anti-muggle propaganda...
Anyway, we're delighted to share the list of things we've done:
- Finished 75 new renders for Audrey, Molly, and Vanessa.
- Retouched 80 renders to make sure they fit our aestetics.
- Finished 5 more 60-fps animations for some hot scenes.
- Finished 2 new scenes for Naomi and Victoria in V0.3.1
- Almost finished fixing bugs in the public version(yup, we hired a new programming wizard, woho!)

Sincerely yours,
Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Dear witches and wizards, welcome to our weekly dev.update!
Today we have a new joke from the oldest grand-wizard on our team:
  • What do you call a dog that can do magic?
  • A Labracadabrador

Now, when your bellies are aching with fun, let's talk about what've done this week:
  • Added 70 top-notch renders for Victoria, Vanessa, and Molly.
  • Added 5 60-fps animations for Audrey and Vanessa.
  • Retouched 70 new and 20 old renders to emphasize their beauty.
  • Added "Favorite" option for Character Info.
  • Finished two new scenes for Naomi.
  • Finished a new scene for Samantha.
  • Finished two new scenes for Haley.
That's It for today. As always, thank you for your interest and support. It is our main source of power.
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes