trauts

Aug 12, 2018
seems to be a problem when trying to view profiles also hit a problem while in the club

Last edited:

harsha_26

Jun 1, 2020
When will we see Olivia deepthroat scene with MC? After watching her inverse facefuck scene in prologue with that asshole.. I got motivated for MC to facefuck her more hard and deeper than that asshole.. it sucks to see men other than MC hard fucking hot milfs.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Anybody else notised, that when some animations starts (Lily visiting your room, Duel exc.), grey chekerboard flashes and that happend at some other animations too ????? :unsure:
Started new playthroug with this version and those flashes aint been there before !!!!! :)(y)

PS. Is 4 prewiew picture moved from the game ?????

PSS. Found a BUG......when you go to the massage second time (you have 66%), after that you have 33% (1) !!!!!!

Last edited:

crimsons

Jun 3, 2019
How does one get the console command to work on here? I say since the normal changing it to True and hit Shift O seems to not work in this game.

Ddraigon

Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2020
Lust Academy [0.2.2c] [Bear in the Night]

Original PC : 1.63 GB
Original Mac : 1.6 GB

Compressed PC (425 MB) :
Compressed Mac (391 MB) :

This Compression is Unofficial and may break your game.

projman

Jun 6, 2017
I can't get a massage. I have more than enough money. When I click on Jill, it just says "there's nothing we can talk about right now." Not sure what I'm missing.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Please take note there appears to be a bug with the Spa/Jill Whistley Quest.
After the first massage your "Char Info stats you are at 66% screenshot0001.png

Yet after you second massage you are at 33%
screenshot0002.png
(Have reported this on Patreon)

Reactions: RHead

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I can't get a massage. I have more than enough money. When I click on Jill, it just says "there's nothing we can talk about right now." Not sure what I'm missing.
How many time have you been?
Can't tell due to the bug ,
but I think you can only go there three time in this version

Reactions: projman

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
How many time have you been?
Can't tell due to the bug ,
but I think you can only go there three time in this version
I went there 3 tines, 1....not enough money, 2....first massage, same as the first picture, 3....second massage, same as the second picture !!!!! Definitely BUG !!!!!!
Btw DEV, the game is F...G GREAT !!!!!!!!!:love:(y)

Last edited:

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Can any screenshot the book in the living room? I'm following the guide at day 3, it said there are books in the Living room, inner gardens, and the main hall. So far I have seen none, can someone send a screenshot so I know what they look like?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Can any screenshot the book in the living room? I'm following the guide at day 3, it said there are books in the Living room, inner gardens, and the main hall. So far I have seen none, can someone send a screenshot so I know what they look like?
They move around. In your game they won't be in the same place as they are in the guide.

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
I can't get the game to start. There are no crashes or logs, nothing happens when I launch either executable.

Reactions: HansDampf788

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Idk if it's a bug or not, but the highlight button doesn't work at classroom 2
They move around. In your game they won't be in the same place as they are in the guide.
Damn that's gonna be hard if the books are required.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes