LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Can't help you there without any information
Exactly as I have said. I launched the game via the main executable, nothing happens. I also tried the 32-bit executable, also nothing. No log is generated.

As for my PC:

- I'm running Windows 10
- I have a high-end PC with a GTX 1070 Graphics Card, 10700KF Intel Processor, 32GB Ram

No other Ren'Py games suffer from this issue. I have tested.

I'm not sure what other information you want.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Exactly as I have said. I launched the game via the main executable, nothing happens. I also tried the 32-bit executable, also nothing. No log is generated.

As for my PC:

- I'm running Windows 10
- I have a high-end PC with a GTX 1070 Graphics Card, 10700KF Intel Processor, 32GB Ram

No other Ren'Py games suffer from this issue. I have tested.

I'm not sure what other information you want.
Hmm, I'll tell our prog, but we probably can't replay this bug. Maybe try smth like "Open with admin rights?" (right mouse click on icon)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Hmm, I'll tell our prog, but we probably can't replay this bug. Maybe try smth like "Open with admin rights?" (right mouse click on icon)
I tried this. I know all the tricks and workarounds for programs. I wouldn't have bothered you if I could've fixed it on my own.

Edit: I can confirm in Task Manager (both executables) when launched are listed for a second before it closes. The game is not launched, and no log is generated.

Last edited:

Misosoc

Sep 28, 2020
Whenever you open a menu, like the save menu, map etc, the escape, return or back button doesn't seem to work on the android or joiplay use. I tried Android and then compressed with joiplay.

Seems like there is an interface issue.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi
Attached below is an Fresh "Gameplay " for Version 2.2c (LGBT+ Disabled) [End of version Save included]
(Enabled version to follow soon)
NB. Due to a number changes in the game (U.I. etc) this is a Fresh "Gameplay" and not an update to previous versions.
Hope this will be some help

Reactions: Sung Jin Woo

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Quest-LA-2,2C.jpg
This is all the Quests that I could find in 2.2c.
There is something wrong will the "Jill" quest in Chr Info.(Just keep visiting until you have nothing to say)
Also for some reason , I could not trigger a Quest with the Pole Dancer "Lucy"
Hope this will help.

Reactions: Bear in the Night
Mar 22, 2020
I missed the instructions for teh fishing mini-game.
I'm guessing it's just click on the float repeatedly, then again when it moves ...

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
I hadn't played this game since its first version and I took a look to the code in order to unlock previous scenes in the gallery and... OMG this code is so complicated. Wow, you like to complicate your life.

Teeheeimbi

Feb 19, 2018
Lots of errors sadly. They can be ignored, but they still do pop up occasionally :)

Also, if you skip a lot, it sometimes crashes. Luckily autosaves are a thing, but it is quite annoying.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerttu and Vyktym76

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Lots of errors sadly. They can be ignored, but they still do pop up occasionally :)

Also, if you skip a lot, it sometimes crashes. Luckily autosaves are a thing, but it is quite annoying.
You know, if you can send bug reports, probably we can fix them, otherwise without information it hard to do it

Teeheeimbi

Feb 19, 2018
You know, if you can send bug reports, probably we can fix them, otherwise without information it hard to do it

Fair enough, i kinda closed down the game, but i went through it quickly again and the most consistent bug so far is after the dueling scene, just before the enemy lays down.

Brojo

Jun 3, 2018
Good so far. Could definitely use more content. It does feel like you're going for breadth of content spread out between the characters and I hope that you go deeper into all of them.

I think the massage event is either complete so far or the completion bar doesn't fill up. I went there a 3rd(I think?) time and it said I couldn't talk to them anymore.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes