Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What exactly are the five new scenes? So far I've only seen the two VIP scenes at the club.

Also should I just start a new game to see everything?
I`m not sure, I started a new game, as there was BUGS (missing scenes and animations) in the previous 0.2.2b !!!!!!

TamaMountain

Oct 5, 2018
I`m not sure, I started a new game, as there was BUGS (missing scenes and animations) in the previous 0.2.2b !!!!!!
Hmm ok then. I started playing the game with the 0.2.2b version; was not aware I needed to start a new save for every update.

It's just Im really not looking forward to starting a fresh save because of the grind.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
Hmm ok then. I started playing the game with the 0.2.2b version; was not aware I needed to start a new save for every update.

It's just Im really not looking forward to starting a fresh save because of the grind.
You don't need to start new game, most of the scenes were in Night Club + Dale + some new renders with characters. Check your "char info" progress bar, if it = 100% than u saw everything

Reactions: Chris_Prat

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Just been to the "Lust Academy" page at Fap-Nation, Very Strange place.
Someone was asking for a "Walkthrough"
So I posted a link to this forum, It was taken down ?
So I then posted a link to my "Gameplays" on my G-Drive and that was taken down as well !
I then left a message saying Sorry I could not help, as the links kept being deleted.
And even that was deleted !
AS I said a VERY Strange place, A forum for a game , where you can ask for help,
But they will prevent you from getting it !

Unknown_Beta

Nov 12, 2020
Just been to the "Lust Academy" page at Fap-Nation, Very Strange place.
Someone was asking for a "Walkthrough"
So I posted a link to this forum, It was taken down ?
So I then posted a link to my "Gameplays" on my G-Drive and that was taken down as well !
I then left a message saying Sorry I could not help, as the links kept being deleted.
And even that was deleted !
AS I said a VERY Strange place, A forum for a game , where you can ask for help,
But they will prevent you from getting it !
lol I found Fap-Nation before this website. That place is the wilds, filled with unruly savages and edge lords. I didn't even know they had chat moderators? The comment section is very 'free speech' there, if you catch my drift. Kinda miss it tbh, though F95 is the superior website in almost every way besides the mods.

Reactions: phreadom and Ahchi

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Did you Enable or Disable the "LGBTQ+" option at the beginning of the game ?
If Enabled I have found Two Shemale options one Gay option.
In my mind, I enabled the option and notised too, that Audreys option dosen`t show !!!!!
Would you mind telling, what I`ve missed !!!!:)(y)

Reactions: Gearlee

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
In my mind, I enabled the option and notised too, that Audreys option dosen`t show !!!!!
Would you mind telling, what I`ve missed !!!!:)(y)
You should get the option when you "Visit" her at Night.
ie.

---Night---
<Inner Garden/R-wing>{+ 1 book}, <Inner Garden>
<Main Hall>{+ 1 book}, [Map]
<Campus>{+ 1 book}, <Bathroom>.
<Living Rm>,<Upstairs>.<Girls Rm 2>
XXX SAVE GAME XXX 10-4-LT1 XXX.
*Audrey,,XXX Auldrey Female or Shemale? XXX
Shemale, Look.

Uzhirian

Jul 18, 2017
Hmm, I'll tell our prog, but we probably can't replay this bug. Maybe try smth like "Open with admin rights?" (right mouse click on icon)
TLDR: If your game doesn't launch and you renamed the game folder using copy/paste of the F95 page header for this game, manually retype or delete the 'c' in the version number to fix

Same for me too.
Not sure if it helps, but I usually delete excess content from a renpy game lib folder like the linux ones, and the win32 stuff if its got x64 and the only time I've seen this type of issue before is when I deleted the wrong folder once (eg. windows-x86_64 folder (instead of the windows-i686 folder) then try to run 64 bit version and nothing happens).
I thought I might have done that this time, but I re-downloaded the game to be sure and without touching anything it doesn't launch and no error, etc.

Edit: OK, i lied. I did do one thing, I renamed the game folder like I usually do and that is what breaks it. Unzip as is and run, it worked for both 64 and 32 bit. Deleted the lib files like I normally do, still working. But when i renamed the game folder from default "Lust-Academy-0.2.2c-pc" to "Lust Academy [v0.2.2с] [Bear in the Night]" the game gets the no launch issue

Edit2: Removing the version number makes it work 100% of the time but it's oddly inconsistent it when it starts and stops working. I dont know enough about renpy to know why the name might matter and how.

Edit3: Haha, its the 'c'. Turns out it's some artifact from copy pasting the game name/version/dev details from the games F95 page as the folder name, which is always what i do. When i replace the 'c' in the version but deleting and retyping it, then no issue with game launch.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
TLDR: If your game doesn't launch and you renamed the game folder using copy/paste of the F95 page header for this game, manually retype or delete the 'c' in the version number to fix

Same for me too.
Not sure if it helps, but I usually delete excess content from a renpy game lib folder like the linux ones, and the win32 stuff if its got x64 and the only time I've seen this type of issue before is when I deleted the wrong folder once (eg. windows-x86_64 folder (instead of the windows-i686 folder) then try to run 64 bit version and nothing happens).
I thought I might have done that this time, but I re-downloaded the game to be sure and without touching anything it doesn't launch and no error, etc.

Edit: OK, i lied. I did do one thing, I renamed the game folder like I usually do and that is what breaks it. Unzip as is and run, it worked for both 64 and 32 bit. Deleted the lib files like I normally do, still working. But when i renamed the game folder from default "Lust-Academy-0.2.2c-pc" to "Lust Academy [v0.2.2с] [Bear in the Night]" the game gets the no launch issue

Edit2: Removing the version number makes it work 100% of the time but it's oddly inconsistent it when it starts and stops working. I dont know enough about renpy to know why the name might matter and how.

Edit3: Haha, its the 'c'. Turns out it's some artifact from copy pasting the game name/version/dev details from the games F95 page as the folder name, which is always what i do. When i replace the 'c' in the version but deleting and retyping it, then no issue with game launch.
LOL!
That is so weird! Thanks for help, will try do smth with that

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You should get the option when you "Visit" her at Night.
ie.

---Night---
<Inner Garden/R-wing>{+ 1 book}, <Inner Garden>
<Main Hall>{+ 1 book}, [Map]
<Campus>{+ 1 book}, <Bathroom>.
<Living Rm>,<Upstairs>.<Girls Rm 2>
XXX SAVE GAME XXX 10-4-LT1 XXX.
*Audrey,,XXX Auldrey Female or Shemale? XXX
Shemale, Look.
Yes, that was there before (my first run), but when II played the new (c) version (from start),it aint and you said 2 shemales and 1 gay !!!!!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Right, currently we have 2 optionable trans and 1 gay
I found Audreys sex change option at my first run, I think it was 2.1 and now I played from start all over again (new version c), but now Audreys choice have gone !!!!! I`m quite sure, that I enabled that LGBTQ+ option at start !!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBoyJay

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I found Audrey at my first run, I think it was 2.1 and now I played from start all over again (new version c), but now allso Audreys choice have gone !!!!! I`m quite sure, that I enabled that LGBTQ+ option at start !!!!
I've started two new games with this version, Choose each option,
However with both games I choose to play through the Prologue and not skip to Monday morning.
So on the off chance, did you choose to "Skip" the Prologue ?
(PS I downloaded my copy of the game from the Patreon page)
Below is a copy of my save from just before the choice (Sorry about the name :p )
Hope it helps

Last edited:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I've started two new games with this version, Choose each option,
However with both games I choose to play through the Prologue and not skip to Monday morning.
So on the off chance, did you choose to "Skip" the Prologue ?
(PS I downloaded my copy of the game from the Patreon page)
Below is a copy of my save from just before the choice (Sorry about the name :p )
Hope it helps
I loaded at Mega and I tried both ways, with Pro and skip Pro, NO option to choose gender !!!! Allso your route, witch you wrote about books, last book was on the table, not bathroom !!!!
Would you mind to check my save ??????

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes