Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I loaded at Mega and I tried both ways, with Pro and skip Pro, NO option to choose gender !!!! Allso your route, witch you wrote about books, last book was on the table, not bathroom !!!!
Would you mind to check my save ??????
Books appear at random, so you will likely find them in different places,
That's why it's a "Gameplay" and not a "Walkthrough"
I could look at your save, but as I don't do code I don't think it would help.
Post your save and hopefully Bear or someone who does code will be able to help you.
(PS I do a fresh install for each version, play the game and then delete the old version,
Don't know if this info is any help)

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Do you have to start a new game to see new content, cause I didn’t see anything new in my play through?
Most of the new stuff is in Dale, So you should be able to carry on.
Fishing, Massages, Pole Dancing, 2nd Shemale and Gay choice.
But please note that the UI has been tweaked.

Last edited:

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I loaded at Mega and I tried both ways, with Pro and skip Pro, NO option to choose gender !!!! Allso your route, witch you wrote about books, last book was on the table, not bathroom !!!!
Would you mind to check my save ??????
Yeah you can send you save file, but we just checked it - everything should work

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This was pretty decent and high quality, it's got good renders and animations, and things seem to have been well designed and made. Verging on needing the parody tag given how much (including one of the character's faces) is taken from a particular piece of popular fiction, honestly I think if it'd steered away from that it'd have been better off for it. I kinda wanted to join the badguys too, shame that wasn't a choice but it'd probably have made for a ton more work. Characters are over-boobed for my tastes, but that's fairly common occurrence. Dunno why it has the trans/futa tag, I've supposedly seen everything and there wasn't any content for that yet.

Few quirky bits:
Night molesting with the Asian girl and it just gets stuck, had to turn on skip unseen text to get past it.
Jill it says I'm at 33% progress but if I go to get more massages it says we have nothing to talk about.
One time when I paid for VIP stuff at the club it just skipped straight to being at the hotel, not sure why.

LadyBoyJay

Jun 12, 2017
I also wasn't able to choose Audrey's gender. Additionally, after I gave Samantha the remedy, I'm supposed to meet with her and discuss Audrey's secret but I'm not seeing any option to do so.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I also wasn't able to choose Audrey's gender. Additionally, after I gave Samantha the remedy, I'm supposed to meet with her and discuss Audrey's secret but I'm not seeing any option to do so.
The meeting is not in the game yet, We need to await a future update.

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
This was pretty decent and high quality, it's got good renders and animations, and things seem to have been well designed and made. Verging on needing the parody tag given how much (including one of the character's faces) is taken from a particular piece of popular fiction, honestly I think if it'd steered away from that it'd have been better off for it. I kinda wanted to join the badguys too, shame that wasn't a choice but it'd probably have made for a ton more work. Characters are over-boobed for my tastes, but that's fairly common occurrence. Dunno why it has the trans/futa tag, I've supposedly seen everything and there wasn't any content for that yet.

Few quirky bits:
Night molesting with the Asian girl and it just gets stuck, had to turn on skip unseen text to get past it.
Jill it says I'm at 33% progress but if I go to get more massages it says we have nothing to talk about.
One time when I paid for VIP stuff at the club it just skipped straight to being at the hotel, not sure why.
Hey!Thanks for the review :) Feel free to post in the "review" section!

P.S. If you turned off LGBTQ+ content then u won't see such type of content.
If it's enabled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hello and welcome to Lust Academy weekly dev. Update!
As you know, we've hired a new programmer. Girls call him a wizard.
Because it's magic what he does with 3 inches.

Alright, jokes aside - let's talk about how the work on Lust Academy has been going:
First of all - Lust Academy v0.2.2: has finally been released! YAY!
Now, we can start building Lust Academy v0.3.1. As you know, we've had some time to finish the storyline for the next release beforehand, as well as finalizing renders and animations. We only need some time to add a few core mechanics that will drastically increase the game's overall quality.
So here's what's been done this week:
  • Planned storyline for v.0.5.1.
  • Finished 70 HD renders for Naomi and Leona (v.0.4.1.)
  • Finished new location for Haley's storyline
  • Finished fixing bugs in Lust Academy v0.2.2
  • Released public version of Lust Academy v0.2.2 Try it, it's hot!
  • Finished structural code for Lust Academy v0.3.1
That's It for today. As always, thank you for your interest and support. It is our main source of power.
Sincerely,
Bear in the Night.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Thank you! I would have played another week trying to trigger it.
I was thinking that it might not be a bad idea to grind a wee bit to :-
a) Build a wee nest egg ready for massages and visits to the VIP rooms
b) Build up a stock of Lesser healing potions and improve your spell for duelling before the next version.
but going by the new Devblog we should have plenty of time.

{Evil chuckle in background, as Bear adds five duels and the need to buy Haley a diamond bracelet to v0.31} :p

Reactions: StephanieM

Bear in the Night

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
I was thinking that it might not be a bad idea to grind a wee bit to :-
a) Build a wee nest egg ready for massages and visits to the VIP rooms
b) Build up a stock of Lesser healing potions and improve your spell for duelling before the next version.
but going by the new Devblog we should have plenty of time.

{Evil chuckle in background, as Bear adds five duels and the need to buy Haley a diamond bracelet to v0.31} :p
:D
Yeah, there are also 3 ranks in duels (if I remember right) so you can try to climb on the highest rank.
Money could be useful, but it easy to gain (you always can skip mini-games and still get money)

Lovv99

Aug 25, 2020
I continued from previous save, and I had only route available foe Haley.All others are 100% besides Elijah where it is 83 and it says I need to go to Shop., but on my map I dont have acces to it..As I understood, I need to start everything from beginning?

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes