Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Everytime I try to launch the game it works fine for about 5 mins then it collapse and crash out to the home screen it's been like that since 0.1 and I have no idea where to complain but here I'm really looking forward to experience the whole game but I just can't because of a stupid crash (android version btw) if you can help please let me know
If you have access to another android device, Please try the game on it,
As this has happened to you with every version,
There is a chance that your android device is at fault.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Is there any logic to the combat bolt mini game? The results are all over the place no matter what you do.

edit: ok i figureed it out. Apparently you need to hit the stop button right when the bar hits 100%. Somehow I got the first six perfect results before figuring this out. Don't ask how many tries that took...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahchi

Vankxr

Mar 29, 2019
If you have access to another android device, Please try the game on it,
As this has happened to you with every version,
There is a chance that your android device is at fault.
Unfortunately I don't but I thought that the developers might help me

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Is there any logic to the combat bolt mini game? The results are all over the place no matter what you do.

edit: ok i figureed it out. Apparently you need to hit the stop button right when the bar hits 100%. Somehow I got the first six perfect results before figuring this out. Don't ask how many tries that took...
Remember the "Back" Button is your friend.

Aug 2, 2021
I don't know :)
We can't test the Android version on all devices, so I don't really know the minimum requirements
Does that meets your requirements? View attachment 1463211
4GB ram is enough to play this game, my brother have older phone and this game works. just play offline, when someone calling game can close or buggy:rolleyes:
Also during animations app can close but game works.

Great update Dev!!!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Greetings, everyone!

It's been a long time waiting, but finally, we have released Lust Academy v0.2.2!
After this gruesome battle against technical issues and code errors - we can relax and enjoy playing Lust Academy.
In case you're wondering what this game has to offer, here are some key points:
In Lust Academy v0.2.2 you can find:
  • Over 2300 high-quality renders. +1100 new renders!
  • Over 130 high-quality 60fps animations. +55 new animations!
  • Almost 5 hours of playtime. Win weekly house competition to win a trip to Dale. This town has a lot to offer.
  • Exciting and unique plot. Approximately 75 000 words of the story revolve around magic, college life, romance, and fun. It is heavily inspired by Harry Potter and dozens of other popular fiction.
  • 5 mini-games! +1 new!
  • 34 unique and potentially romanceable characters. +12 beautiful characters from Dale.
  • Our new key feature: custom-made comfortable user interface.
  • Quest Log and Fast Travel. With the new UI these options got even more convenient.
  • Free roam. We do not force the player into any sexual interaction with the characters.
  • LGBTQ+ options. You can enable occasional LGBTQ+ options for some of the characters.
This release took us a really really long time. And we hated it. We are all players, just like you, and we know how frustrated you can get waiting for new content for ages. We don't have a Time-Turner like Hermione to fix mistakes, but we dare to promise you that you won't be waiting that long for Lust Academy v0.3.1 release!:
We know that storywise the game lucks focus, but all those juicy renders, animations, and other changes were needed to set the fundament of the game.
Now we can start building a magical paradise we've always aimed to create. We want to speed up the development process and focus on developing character routes and romantic encounters. We're also going to expand the main story greatly.

Here's the complete list of things planned for Lust Academy v0.3.1:
  • 540 HD renders
  • 27 60fps animations
  • New scenes for Haley, Samantha, Audrey, Vanessa, Sabrina & Molly
  • New plot-driving scenes
  • One new romanceable character
  • Reworked map
  • Improved sound design
  • Improved dialogues
That's all the information we have for you now, but you can always check out our weekly dev blog for news.
As always, thank you for your interest and support for Lust Academy.
Bear in the Night

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
Hi guys. Been enjoying the game so far, but can't see how to progress.

I have the "Jill bug" with her at 33%, as been mentioned above. In addition, I'm stuck with Jill at 57% and Jacob at 50%. it seems to be related, as both quests relates to the duel club.

Jacob stays at 50% saying I need to "learn a fighting spell", but how? I seem to have exhausted the lessons from prof. Victoria. I get the option to practice four spells, but can't really see how to progress.

Visiting prof. Sabrina's lesson always end in crafting a lesser healing potion. Under my character characteristics it says "Lesser Heal potions brewed = 0", even though I have 17 crafted potions in my bag. No other potions available...

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys. Been enjoying the game so far, but can't see how to progress.

I have the "Jill bug" with her at 33%, as been mentioned above. In addition, I'm stuck with Jill at 57% and Jacob at 50%. it seems to be related, as both quests relates to the duel club.

Jacob stays at 50% saying I need to "learn a fighting spell", but how? I seem to have exhausted the lessons from prof. Victoria. I get the option to practice four spells, but can't really see how to progress.

Visiting prof. Sabrina's lesson always end in crafting a lesser healing potion. Under my character characteristics it says "Lesser Heal potions brewed = 0", even though I have 17 crafted potions in my bag. No other potions available...
I think you need to speak to Jacob a few more times.
Once you have won a duel against "Adderin" speak to Lily in the evening (Inner Garden)
I believe that the stats are "work in progress"
There a link to couple of Guides on the O.P.

Reactions: RHead

Android@nd

Apr 15, 2021
Does anyone know where the file path is for android? I checked with Total Commander, but I can't find a Lust.Academy folder. I did make a save file to trigger creating a file

Android@nd

Apr 15, 2021
Found a bug in the android version, the first time you go for a night visit, after the pop-up of the disclaimer, the game will stay frozen when you approach someone (doesn't matter who)

RHead

Apr 8, 2020
I think you need to speak to Jacob a few more times.
Yes, that sorted that. Thanks.

On a more general note, do anyone know how to activate the console? I've tried the usual trick, but nothing on shift+o...

Nibbler666

Jun 9, 2021
Found a bug in the android version, the first time you go for a night visit, after the pop-up of the disclaimer, the game will stay frozen when you approach someone (doesn't matter who)
I also stuck with this situation, and in my case there was small tapable region in down-right corner of the touchscreen that makes story to progress.

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes