Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I continued from previous save, and I had only route available foe Haley.All others are 100% besides Elijah where it is 83 and it says I need to go to Shop., but on my map I dont have acces to it..As I understood, I need to start everything from beginning?
The shop is in Dale. You can go there on a Saturday if your house wins.
You should not need to restart because most of the new stuff is in Dale.

Reactions: Lovv99

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
P.S. If you turned off LGBTQ+ content then u won't see such type of content.
If it's enabled:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah that just means something else has gone wrong, as I turned that on at the start but neither of them work that way... I've now noticed there's a choice when viewing the gallery but I never had one ingame (other than the initial option mentioned, which as I said I picked to be on).

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Yeah that just means something else has gone wrong, as I turned that on at the start but neither of them work that way... I've now noticed there's a choice when viewing the gallery but I never had one ingame (other than the initial option mentioned, which as I said I picked to be on).
Try this save. It's from just before you have to choose if Audrey is a Shemale.
(please let us know if you get to choose or not)

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
Lovely update, much bigger than expected, would love to see some option to skip to weekend cause Dale sure is place to be.
can say that had 0 issues (crashes) between 2.1f and 0.2.2c saves worked fine, those come at the end if you switch from mod to no mod on sleeping girls scenes, rest works fine.

Few bugs that have noticed
Jill 33% is common one,
cant delete saves for some reason in normal or modded version or name them, worked fine in 2.1f , have to do it manually in folders from both locations,
one mod related - couldnt click on Lucy at night scene , had to load non modded version of game do it there and after could ctrl true in modded one, good thing i guess that game doesnt take much space so you can easy have multiple versions at once on hand,
and thats all that comes to mind.

For the end gona put some useful console commands , managing time zones is real time saver

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Bear in the Night

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
screenshot0003.png
Did a wee bit of grinding to enable the skip button for all houses at level 1. :D
Having completed the last house at Lvl 1 ,
I now find that ALL my duels are now level 2 and must be fought manually :oops:
And look at ALL those levels ! :eek:

:p:LOL:
I have now now done a Lvl 2 duel for Adderin and Crowhive so at lease they can be skiped if needed

Last edited:

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
View attachment 1459507
Did a wee bit of grinding to enable the skip button for all houses at level 1. :D
Having completed the last house at Lvl 1 ,
I now find that ALL my duels are now level 2 and must be fought manually :oops:
And look at ALL those levels ! :eek:

:p:LOL:
I have now now done a Lvl 2 duel for Adderin and Crowhive so at lease they can be skiped if needed
lvl 10 is profitable as points go, but can be grind to get there, in school you gain max 1.5 pts with perfect draw or you can use mod for that.

otherwise, when ever you beat all 3 new lvl unlocks , if you fight it manually you gain + 0.1 on each skill that you use x as many times you use, auto only points , and all that you beat you can do auto,
lvls goes also beyond 10 , just points dont, but their health does

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Why does Constantine teach defense against THE dark magic? In Harry Potter which obviously you're copying its against the dark arts so it sounds/reads great but "against the dark magic" reads really weird, and sounds weird too.. Why isn't it just defense against dark magic?

selters1

Jan 3, 2021
Hilfe! Wenn ich den TL Ordner und die screens.rpy Datei beim Mac in den Game Ordner verschiebe, kommt leider keine deutsche Übersetzung.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Why does Constantine teach defense against THE dark magic? In Harry Potter which obviously you're copying its against the dark arts so it sounds/reads great but "against the dark magic" reads really weird, and sounds weird too.. Why isn't it just defense against dark magic?
(Old) style of speech,
ie In "defence against *the* dark magic", the use of "the" emphasized the words "dark magic" meaning that dark magic is a major concern !
While "defence against dark magic" just portrays "dark magic" as some petty nuisance .

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Hey, dear wizards and witches!

First of all, thank you for playing our game! With this release, we've added a lot of new game-changing features, including:
  • New zone: Dale.
  • 7 New locations
  • 12 new characters!
  • 55 new 60fps animations.
  • Around 1000 ultra-quality renders.
  • More than 27 new scenes with new and old characters.
  • Improved UI\UX.
  • Improved Navigation and Quest Log.
  • Reworked mini-games.
  • Added 1 new mini-game.
  • New and improved sound design.
We can see that Lust Academy's player base is growing bigger and stronger, and we want to make sure that we will hear every member of this wizard community. That's why we've prepared a small Game quality survey.
We'd appreciate it if you find time to leave your answers, ideas, and concerns here. We'll make sure that all of them are heard and thought through!
Link:

kiryu coco

Jan 4, 2019
I only hope that Haley can have more updates, and hope she can wear the same outfit that was used when taking the train again

Ghost'Xo

Formerly 'Ghost''
Oct 24, 2020
Why would MC ask Jacob for help with Sam's problem and not any other teacher? If anything wouldn't Sabrina have been the better choice?

The dialogue between characters isn't the best & the MC is a dumbass but everything else about this game is great though

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Why would MC ask Jacob for help with Sam's problem and not any other teacher? If anything wouldn't Sabrina have been the better choice?

The dialogue between characters isn't the best & the MC is a dumbass but everything else about this game is great though
Because Sam made a name for herself duelling.

Vankxr

Mar 29, 2019
Everytime I try to launch the game it works fine for about 5 mins then it collapse and crash out to the home screen it's been like that since 0.1 and I have no idea where to complain but here I'm really looking forward to experience the whole game but I just can't because of a stupid crash (android version btw) if you can help please let me know

3.80 star(s) 163 Votes